PDA

View Full Version : So how many times this month have Kane and Big Show chokeslammed Batista?

RemyRed
11-26-2005, 04:12 AM
Haven't been watching programming but every time I go to wwe.com Kane and Big Show have again attacked Batista and chokeslammed him through something. How many times have they done this? According to his medical records if Batista takes one more double chokeslam from Kane and Big Show he will die.

RP
11-26-2005, 04:55 AM
Batista is on Deathwatch

CharismaInjection
11-26-2005, 05:26 AM
three times. Not a good time for Batista. Did he even get chokeslammed the second time, I imagine something like that would've been replayed on camera.

Extreme Angle
11-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Has big show suddenly turned heel?

Hired Hitman
11-26-2005, 08:57 AM
It was obviously not batista who cracked the windscreen of the car, somebody probably hit it with a bat then laid him on it, if (99% he didn't) he did, That takes a lot of guts ro go ahead with that.

Chavo Classic
11-26-2005, 10:07 AM

No

Kane Knight
11-26-2005, 10:15 AM

Yes. Big Show and Kane are the heel tag team champs, opposed by faces Murdoch and Cade, and they sucker punched Batista on the other show.

Chavo Classic
11-26-2005, 12:14 PM
It was obviously not batista who cracked the windscreen of the car, somebody probably hit it with a bat then laid him on it, if (99% he didn't) he did, That takes a lot of guts ro go ahead with that.

I'm guessing he didn't. If he did such a crazy mad spot like that I imagine they'd put it on tv. He wouldn't sacrafice himself that much without the camera being on him...

...but I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

Kane Knight
11-26-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm guessing he didn't. If he did such a crazy mad spot like that I imagine they'd put it on tv. He wouldn't sacrafice himself that much without the camera being on him...

...but I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

Yeah, I thought it'd be a surefire way to get him off TV, because he's already been "injured."

Plus, with the legit injury, I doubt they'd be tossing him into it. If you look at the windshield, it looks like a single point of impact (Along the lines of a baseball bat or something of similar size) hit the windshield.

Sting Fan
11-29-2005, 03:24 AM
Yeah had he hit there would have been a replay, I figure it was done ot have him "taking" huge hits without really taking them so as to protect his back which is still injured as far as I know.

If his injury (his real one) is as bad as people were saying I think he is gutsy to be selling, or even taking any sort of bumps, shows the guy has a lot of guts and a lot of passion for the busniess.