PDA

View Full Version : Storyline Idea (it wouldnt happen but just gave it some thought)

Taker Fan
11-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Well lets say that it is next year and for Survivor Series, the GM makes a 3-on-3 elimination match for the PPV, heels vs. faces, but there is a catch. The sole survivors of the winning team go to Armageddon to face the Champ. So say if there is one survivor, its a one-on-one, two survivors would be a triple threat, etc. And really the whole match would revolve around not being able to trust teammates, because for instance say if Carlito is teamed with Kane, then obviously Carlito wants Kane's help to get a title shot, but he does not want Kane involved in the match at Armageddon. I think it'd be fun to watch. Just a thought I had. :-\

Right Angle
11-27-2005, 06:04 AM
That's actually a pretty good idea, from a viewers point of view.
The psychology used in the match could be more entertaining than anything I've seen in a while.
It'd be excellent if they could tie some storylines into it too, so there's the involvement of feuds, friendships and plenty emotional conflict going on in the background.
It would work just as well for a shot at the US or IC title, perhaps better because it would pull wrestlers of a slightly lower profile into a greater level of visibility.

Good idea....I like it.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-27-2005, 06:16 AM
I've heard a similiar idea that I liked more.

Have multiple SS matches, 4 on 4.

The survivors of each match are put into a match at the end of the show. The winner in that match goes onto the next ppv for a title match.

Right Angle
11-27-2005, 06:24 AM
There's loads of good ideas out there.

I think this one has the merit of the heels v faces thing, which would give it quite an interesting dynamic on it's own.

Flip side is that your idea could have mixed teams of heels and faces, and force them to work together.
Either way, it would give an extra level of interest to the SS style matches.

Anybody Thrilla
11-28-2005, 11:59 AM
I've heard a similiar idea that I liked more.

Have multiple SS matches, 4 on 4.

The survivors of each match are put into a match at the end of the show. The winner in that match goes onto the next ppv for a title match.

They did this once, besides the next PPV thing.