PDA

View Full Version : Why is it?

BigDaddyCool
11-28-2005, 03:35 PM
There seems to be a growing trend around here. When ever there is a discussion of the dude needs a manager, or a manager would help out that guy, two words always follow...Ted Diabsie. I have no problems with the million dollar man. Though I have never seen much of his work, but my problem is that he seems to be brought up everytime the word manager is brought up. For I all I know is that Ted is the best manager ever. But the thing is, I think he is kind of retired. Also, I know for a fact that there are other manager out there, many of which could probably fill Ted's shoes and may even be a bit more approrate given the work they manage.

Like I was just in the "What is next for Shelton" thread, and someone brought up Ted. I mean gimmick wise Ted and Shelton have nothing to do with each other. Shelton could do well with a "sports agent" type booker, maybe some black dude so they could play the race card (Teddy Long style, but he is kind of busy I suppose).

I can't remeber who else, I'll look to see what other stars need ted diabise, but I know there have been other suggestion in the resent weeks.

mrslackalack
11-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Ted's now working with WWE again as a road agent.

mrslackalack
11-28-2005, 03:41 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing a new verison of Money Inc. with Shelton, Masters, Conway or Helms Cade/Murdoch and Tantaka (to bring back a original member)

Vastardikai
11-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Maybe this: DiBiase is looking to make an "investment" into the future of the E. and he sees Shelton as his top performer in his portfolio?

The Gooch
11-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Ted is one of the best talkers in the history of the business. If it wasn't for throat cancer I would say bring Heenan back as well as a manager.

Why Heyman is not managing somebody just reeks of stupidity as far as I'm concerned.

BigDaddyCool
11-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it was Helms and Conway I saw in regards to DiBiase managing them. But to me Helms doesn't need a manager, his current thing should be "look what I can do on my own." And wasn't DiBiase one of the guys Conway insulted on the WWE homecoming?

Masters and DiBaise would work though.

Corkscrewed
11-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Ted is one of the best talkers in the history of the business. If it wasn't for throat cancer I would say bring Heenan back as well as a manager.

Why Heyman is not managing somebody just reeks of stupidity as far as I'm concerned.

Vince doesn't like Heyman shooting off. :shifty: