PDA

View Full Version : HBK knee injured?

Shane Michaels
11-29-2005, 10:13 AM
I know it was discussed briefly in the RAW thread last night, and was speculated it was a work, but it truely looked as if he tweaked his knee on the nip up. Anyone heard anything on if he really tweaked it? or was it WWE trying to swerve us?

I personally think it was a work since he went to the top rope, but then again he did botch it up a bit...any solid news?

Xero
11-29-2005, 10:38 AM
It's called "selling".

Carlito wouldn't have worked Shawn's knee as much as he did if Michaels was seriously hurt. If anything, he tweaked it a tiny bit.

Shane Michaels
11-29-2005, 10:46 AM
It's called "selling".

Carlito wouldn't have worked Shawn's knee as much as he did if Michaels was seriously hurt. If anything, he tweaked it a tiny bit.

trust me, i thought the same thing too at first, but the more i watched it, i was like "hmmm..." then when Carlito worked on it i was like "WORK!!!" but as i said, with WWE you never truely know hahaha

BigDaddyCool
11-29-2005, 10:47 AM
yeah, Micheals is fine.

Destor
11-29-2005, 10:50 AM
yeah, Micheals is fine.
I thought you were Republican?

Afterlife
11-29-2005, 10:53 AM
I figure he's actually hurt. Partly b/c he barked at the ref to "keep him back" when Carly first came after him outside the ring. Radd said the same as you guys, Carly's efforts made it look like a work, but Shawn can be as wreckless as Angle, and he's the kinda guy who would never stop a match over a 'little knee tweek'. If it was a straight sell, then fine, he got me. But Carly vs. HBK seemed pointless, and I figger if the injury were a straight sell, then it'd be why Carly won. But even with a screwed knee and about four botched kicks, Shawn still got the win. I mean...it makes Carly look weak (Like he can't do that on his own, right?) and it actually looks fixed. Why would they do that? Anyway, I"m still thinkin' he actually twisted it. That's my jist.