PDA

View Full Version : Analysis of Raw's mainevent last night (spoiler, retards)

BigDaddyCool
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM
That main event could have been done so much better. 1. Cena could have finally lost the title, which would have been awesome. 2. Angle could have won the title, which would have been awesome. 3. Masters could have tapped out to Angle, whichc would have made for interesting storylines, here is how:

First we have a natural story line: Angle is champ, but techincally didn't beat Cena. They could have one more PPV, and legitimize Angle's title run.

Second, we a legal bullshit story line: Since Eric's goal was to have Cena lose the title and tap out, and we are supposing Angle made Masters tap, then Eric would have only reached half is goal. Then teh next week we have Eric standing happily in ring talking about how he is still GM. Then out comes Shane, mentions he is GM now because Eric didn't meet all of his goal. Then set up for a Shane vs Eric match at the next ppv for control of Raw.

Third, Angle vs Shane. It has been well documented that Angle and Eric are fairly buddy buddy. With Eric gone, and Angle new champ, then Shane could easily have conflict with the hell champ. It is always good to have a heel champ and face "boss" or a face champ and heel boss, makes it more exciting when they aren't on the same page.

Nark Order
11-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Yeah, Cena "overcoming the odds" shit is getting old.

WWE needs to realize that they are still allowed to have good storylines, nobody is stopping them but themselves.

The Gooch
11-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Cena performs an awful STF. That spot instantly made me miss Jazz.

BigDaddyCool
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Cena performs an awful STF. That spot instantly made me miss Jazz.

Funny, I was missing when Regal used to wrestle and use the Regal Stretch. Anyhow, the STF is a bad ass move, to bad Cena sucks at it. But at least it wasn't as bad as Rock's version of the sharp shooter.

Innovator
11-29-2005, 05:54 PM
He should have just done the Ankle Lock, that way the crowd would have really let him have it.

addy2hotty
11-29-2005, 07:45 PM
He should have just done the Ankle Lock

I'm shocked they didn't. Anyways, the STF is a pretty 'dead' submission finisher anyway.

BigDaddyCool
11-29-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm shocked they didn't. Anyways, the STF is a pretty 'dead' submission finisher anyway.

your mother

Shadow
11-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey there BDC...no need to resort to that type of language.

BigDaddyCool
11-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey there BDC...no need to resort to that type of language.

*bitch slap*

addy2hotty
11-29-2005, 07:59 PM
your mother

As usual, you miss my point. You do, don't you. Admit it.

Shadow
11-29-2005, 08:04 PM
*bitch slap*

Oh that does it....

*bitch slaps back*

Cool King
11-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Oh that does it....

*bitch slaps back*

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight....

The Gooch
11-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Anyways, the STF is a pretty 'dead' submission finisher anyway.

It shouldn't be, when applied properly (ie when Jazz did it) it can look pretty fucking sweet.