PDA

View Full Version : Former WWF Manager to debut in TNA

Loose Cannon
11-29-2005, 11:51 PM
PWInsider is reporting that legendary manager Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is backstage at the TNA iMPACT! tapings tonight in Orlando, FL at Universal Studios. Heenan is scheduled to debut tonight during the tapings for Spike TV and was filming promos backstage earlier today.

wow, pretty cool.

RottingFreak
11-30-2005, 12:09 AM
I Agree. It Should Be Interesting To See What The Brain Has Up His Sleeve.

PullMyFinger
11-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Remove Don West and put in The Brain. Great heel commentator...one of the greatest.

Funky Fly
11-30-2005, 12:51 AM
They desperately need better commentary. Heenan would certainly help.

Mike Tenay was always somewhat of a weak link on WCW's announce team, and Don West is even worse. TNA would actually be better if there was no commentary at all.

PullMyFinger
11-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Mike Tenay and The Brain would be great. Tenay is good, but he sounds like a chicken, literally.

DaveWadding
11-30-2005, 12:56 AM
TEnay is passable. WEst is like the worst announcer in the history of ever though.

PullMyFinger
11-30-2005, 12:57 AM
TEnay is passable. WEst is like the worst announcer in the history of ever though.
Yeah, he makes Tony Shiavone look good.

Loose Cannon
11-30-2005, 01:00 AM
he can barely talk. I dunno if commentating would be good.

PullMyFinger
11-30-2005, 01:05 AM
Shit, I forgot about his age lol. I still remember him from his WCW days commenting. In the Warrior DVD, he looked extremely old and unable to speak for a long time without losing his voice.

Ben Rodrigues
11-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Shit, I forgot about his age lol. I still remember him from his WCW days commenting. In the Warrior DVD, he looked extremely old and unable to speak for a long time without losing his voice.

It's not so much his age, more the fact that he had cancer in his throat.

mrslackalack
11-30-2005, 01:38 PM
If I am correct Hennans only 60 (which is Vinces age) But yeah although he has throat cancer and hard for him to speak he would STILL be better on the mic than West.

Tenays decent as a play by play man, but I enjoyed him in WCW giving out facts and history during the broadcasts.

6to1
11-30-2005, 02:07 PM
Mike Tenay and The Brain would be great. Tenay is good, but he sounds like a chicken, literally.
they were the best ones on wcw, let tenay do most of the talking and they will be great, i wish shane douglas would replace west.

dablackguy
11-30-2005, 02:08 PM
West is like the worst announcer in the history of ever though.

Mark Madden is offended by your comment ;)

6to1
11-30-2005, 02:27 PM
i guess you all did not see stevie ray in the last days of wcw, and wwe has had some bad ones like coach for one.

Fox
11-30-2005, 03:31 PM
LOL Stevie Ray. "Gon' kick dat der boys fruity tootie booty tonight, yes huh." I actually watched Thunder just to hear him say stupid shit.

6to1
11-30-2005, 04:42 PM
what did stevie ray call women yaks or something like that i am suprised the wwe did not hire him, probly could have got him cheap.

Dorkchop
11-30-2005, 07:37 PM
LOL Stevie Ray. "Gon' kick dat der boys fruity tootie booty tonight, yes huh." I actually watched Thunder just to hear him say stupid shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That made me laugh so hard I cried. I'm still laughing. He was the second worst commentator ever. Bill Demott was the worst. So bad, that I loved him.

Is till think Heenan is the best hell comentator ever. Don't agree? Watch Ric Flair's Royal Rumble win. DO IT NOW!