PDA

View Full Version : OVW Wrestling shows

BigChris
12-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Where can I watch some OVW shows? Anyone know if it is on TV? I don't know but I would like to see some.

thecc
12-01-2005, 07:31 AM
You can get them through www.rohwrestling.com

Destor
12-01-2005, 08:41 AM
Well, if you ever find your way to Kentucky; GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO SEE A SHOW! Imagine TNA if they had psychology and storylines. BAM! O-V-W. Best Indy wrestling out there. And I make my way around (not that I've seen it all of course.) Huge mark for OVW (but I'm from Kentucky so there is the 'hometown pride' kind of thing.)

Kane Knight
12-01-2005, 11:12 AM
It's on TV on some networks. I think it's on satelite

BigChris
12-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Where at in Kentucky is it, I am right on the Ohio-Kentucky border

Destor
12-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Davis Arena
4400 Shepherdsville RD.
Louisville, KY 40218

for directions: http://ovwrestling.com/ click contact info on the side bar, and where it says click here for directions....I think you get it.

mrslackalack
12-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Wow Destor, I'm a Kentucky Boy 2. and youre right OVW is awesome. It comes on WB I believe late sat. nights.

Destor
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah, something like that. It bounces around here.

loopydate
12-02-2005, 12:56 AM
My entire family is from Jeffersonville, IN, which is right across the Ohio from Louisville. When we're there on vacation, I do not miss OVW. Phenomenal shows.

I was in Jeff' for a month earlier this year while my grandfather was dying, and one of the few things that I could look forward to was Saturday night and the OVW TV show. I'd have my heart torn up spending the week at the hospital, but for an hour a week, I could sort of lose myself.

The MNM/Thrillseekers feud that was going on in February was out of this world. Got to see "Blaster" Lashley before his WWE debut, too. :D I'm surprised that Brent Albright hasn't gotten a call-up yet. The guy's a freak.

BTW, you can order videos from their website, too. If I had money, I would definitely do that. Like Destor said, they're one of, if not the best indy around.

mrslackalack
12-02-2005, 12:12 PM
You know on DVD'S WWE has shown OVW footage, but they have never shown a OVW match or promo on any DVD!