PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, incase you didn't know, JBL rocks.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-03-2005, 05:46 AM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/494698/1693608/12205jblawards?view=wvx&speed=300&dynwvx=&preclip

Great stuff I tell you. It's sort of odd. Political commentary, but it's not really set up for him to be a face or heel... Bizzare.

Tornado
12-03-2005, 06:43 AM
LMFAO, JBL is so the man.

Chavo Classic
12-03-2005, 07:44 AM
That is awesome. Jon Stewart has competition.

Schoenauer
12-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Damn I love JBL!

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 10:12 AM
JBL is my favorite wrestler.

hb2k
12-03-2005, 10:15 AM
JBL! JBL! JBL!

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 10:17 AM
I wonder what JBL would think of a wrestling union because they need one just to get some sort of health plan.

But besides that, unions are killing american business and pricing themselves out of a job, that is why we have India and China make all of our stuff.

BobBitchen
12-03-2005, 10:26 AM
I still think hes a no talent rasler:n:

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 10:56 AM

Who gives a shit in what you think?

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Also, I just e-mailed JBL telling him next time he gets the chance to shoot on Batista and get another title run.

Kane Knight
12-03-2005, 11:15 AM
It's funny, I just hope nobody takes his claims seriously.

Kane Knight
12-03-2005, 11:17 AM

Don't you also think posting month-old news is a good idea?

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 11:34 AM
It's funny, I just hope nobody takes his claims seriously.

Which claims, the ones about how Unions are the cancer of America, the ones about how Al Franken is a jackass, or the one about how Christmas is a good holiday?

Kane Knight
12-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Which claims, the ones about how Unions are the cancer of America, the ones about how Al Franken is a jackass, or the one about how Christmas is a good holiday?

For one, the people who first landed here (The Pilgrims) are not the ones who would later murder the people who lived there. That would be the Puritans, the French, the Spanish, Protestants...Not to mention the fact that Christmas has fuck all to do with Christ these days. :D

Claims about health care being the ultimate blight that it is (And all because of dental and chiropractors) and six figure salaries for UPS workers are false or exaggerated.

Al Franken? HE's been called worse and more accurate things than a jackass.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Cindy Shaheen (Howver you spell it).

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 11:48 AM
For one, the people who first landed here (The Pilgrims) are not the ones who would later murder the people who lived there. That would be the Puritans, the French, the Spanish, Protestants...Not to mention the fact that Christmas has fuck all to do with Christ these days. :D

Claims about health care being the ultimate blight that it is (And all because of dental and chiropractors) and six figure salaries for UPS workers are false or exaggerated.

Al Franken? HE's been called worse and more accurate things than a jackass.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Cindy Shaheen (Howver you spell it).

Christmas never hand anything to do with Christ, it was made as part of a politcal ploy by the Romans.

Second, while JBL is over stating UPS benifits, unions are largely unnessicary now a days and are pricing American labor out of a job.

It seems we are agree about Al Franken, or it is a moot point.

Lastly, I can't spell Cindy Shaheen and didn't really want to try. But yeah, she is an attention whore.

Kane Knight
12-03-2005, 11:55 AM
So then why is Christmas important to him?

(You're wrong, but if your reasoning holds, why should he whine abot thanksgiving being okay and Christmas not?)

Unions aren't largely unecessary, examples given are always of a few overly corrupt unions (Which exist) while large bodies of people with no representaton tend to have very few "benefits" (Like competitive wages or other silly things). Meanwhile, he compares us to Korea. God, yes, let's compare our justice system to one of the Arab countries that executes women while we're at it?

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2005, 12:02 PM
So then why is Christmas important to him?

(You're wrong, but if your reasoning holds, why should he whine abot thanksgiving being okay and Christmas not?)

Unions aren't largely unecessary, examples given are always of a few overly corrupt unions (Which exist) while large bodies of people with no representaton tend to have very few "benefits" (Like competitive wages or other silly things). Meanwhile, he compares us to Korea. God, yes, let's compare our justice system to one of the Arab countries that executes women while we're at it?

I just saw the one, so I don't know anything about comparing anything to Korea.

Back to unions, I'm going to change my answer as unions could be seens as any trade group from the teamsters to the AICPA. My problem with unions are the ones that represent unskilled and semi-skilled works, they can go fuck themselves until they learn a real skill. Also, the teamster can fuck themselves. But for the rest of them, idk, as long as they don't get greedy, I don't mind. Though I think wrestlers need to form some sort of union.

TerranRich
12-03-2005, 07:31 PM
You know, I've been noticing now that JBL is definitely a tweener. He teamed up with Rey a bunch of times, and is now acting kinda neutral. Weird.

Dorkchop
12-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Haha! Jack-a-double crooked letter!

JBL should talk 24/7. I'm loving his political face-ish promos.

PullMyFinger
12-03-2005, 08:29 PM
LMAOOOOOOOO @ This whole video. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Let's celebrate Rape!"

Except, Al Franken is the man!

Fox
12-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Fuck JBL.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-04-2005, 02:05 AM
Fuck JBL.

The only problem is, he gets to soap your ass up first.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Also, What the hell people, JBL likes Al Franken. He doesn't agree with him, but he likes him... APparently, they are "friends", and JBL is on his show off and on.

Kane Knight
12-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Also, What the hell people, JBL likes Al Franken. He doesn't agree with him, but he likes him... APparently, they are "friends", and JBL is on his show off and on.

Yeah, but JBL is a CHARACTER.