PDA

View Full Version : DeadlyHeaven 6000 Blowout: I OWN YOUR SOUL

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 02:22 PM
I've been here for somewhere around 5 years now and I've never done one of these before so I figured now was the time. Basically post here and I will assign you to a wrestling promotion that I think you're (or would've been) most suited for (I'm going old school and modern this time and will either assign you to WWE, WWF, WCW, ECW, or TNA) and will give you a gimmick to start out with. I might also include key fueds that you'd be good in. No complaining, I'm booker. I have the final say. If you sign up, your soul is mine.

Note: I understand that WWE and WWF are the same promotion. I am referring to WWF as the attitude era and WWE as the Power era in this instance.

Loose Cannon
12-06-2005, 02:24 PM
K

btw, who was that poster that was creating a TPWW Fantasy Fed or something?

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 02:32 PM
K

btw, who was that poster that was creating a TPWW Fantasy Fed or something?

Since you're multi-dimensional in the fact that you not only have alot of wrestling knowledge but also are a marketing wizard, you're definately best set for TNA. TNA needs all the help it can get backstage and on stage. Behind the curtain I would have you be part of the writing staff as well part of the advertising team. On camera you would be used as a manager for alot of the talent that have no gimmicks/mic skills at the moment. I would probably start you off at the side of Austin Aries only for you to turn on him sometime down the road and join up with 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels. The two would have a very heated fued with you somewhat right in the middle of it.

And... the fantasy league. Wasn't that you?

V
12-06-2005, 02:36 PM
fantasy league is gonna be another top 10 moments, something he never does lol

but anyway, congrats on the 6k man

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 02:43 PM
fantasy league is gonna be another top 10 moments, something he never does lol

but anyway, congrats on the 6k man

I would put you in the WWE cruiserweight division. Your gimmick would be that you look like a completey nerd/pushover/comic book geek. Nothing about you would even insinuate that you're a prfessional wrestler. There would be vignettes with guys walking in the back trying to talk to you but you tell them to go away because you want to be alone with your comic books. In matches guys will completely underestimate you and get the best of you for most of the match. Towards the end of the matches you will suddenly have a huge burst of energy and start freaking out (like turning super saiyan). All of a sudden it seems like you have the stregth of 30 men. You end up winning all of your matches by adopting a certain move/action from your favorite comic book heros. You would eventually become cruiserweight champion with a long reign.

McLegend
12-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Deadlyheaven

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi Deadlyheaven

Once again, I would put you in the WWE. Your gimmick would be that you are a legend impersonator. To introduce you HBK would be in the ring doing a huge heel promo one night and out of nowhere Bret "The Hitman" Hart's music would start to echo through the era and everybody would start absolutely going nuts. The entire arena would explode with cheers. Bret Hart would start coming down to the ring...except... on closer inspection it isn't Bret Hart at all. The fans are pissed and boo there asses off. You tell everybody that since you're a legend in the making, you will continue to carry on the legacy of past legends. As the gimmick progresses you wil come out each week impersonating other legends until one night you decide to impersonate the Undertaker. You come to the ring exactly like him, walk the steps, signal for the lights the come back on... but the don't. Instead it goes completely black. When the lights finally come back on, the real undertaker is waiting for you. You continue to fued with him for months, dressing up like many of his past enemies.

McLegend
12-06-2005, 02:54 PM
I love it.

Joey Slugs
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
looking forward to this.

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
looking forward to this.

I would've put you in WCW, a couple years before it went under. Since you're from the comedy capital of the world and have somewhat of a quick wit, I would give you a heelish stand up comedian gimmick. You would come out in the middle of the ring once a week with one of the old school microphones and microphone stands. Before your matches you would tell a bunch of horrible jokes in which your opponents would get on the mic and make fun of. While they're overshadowing you, you grab your mic stand and just level them with it before the match starts. The bell rings, you play with your opponents a bit with a bunch of practical jokes before finishing them off with your finisher "The Last Laugh". I would've had you tag up with the Maestro so he could provide music for your comedy acts.

LK
12-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Shoot

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Shoot

WWE. This is more of a comedy type gimmick but I think it would work. Basically you'd be a knock off of and a follower of Randy Orton. You'd be the 'Legend Killer in Training". Basically you'd do the same thing that Randy does but you'd be absolutely horrible at it. Everytime there's a legend in the ring, you go down and act like you're going to end them, only to be absolutely murdered by them. Nothin ever goes your way no matter how many tips Randy gives you to succeed. You would get owned by most of the older legends. Later on you would lower yourself to going and taking guys out like Funaki, claiming you're taking out legends. Top stars would then tell you that Funaki and all the lower card guys you take down aren't legends at all... in fact, they suck.

Destor
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Go ahead.

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Go ahead.

I actually don't know too much about you to make a very individualized gimmick so I'll give you one that I always thought would've been cool/hilarious. You'd be in the WWF attitude era back when shock value was the most important element. Val Venis was big back then. During his Intercontinental title reign, you would have been introduced as his new manager/cameraman. Venis would tell all of the WWE camera men to step out of your way because only you know how to film the real 'Money Shots". During his matches he would point to you when he was about to do a huge move and you'd give him a big thumbs up, clearly visible on the tape. Off the screen when he made his 'movies', you would be the one filmimg and would made snide, witty remarks before all of the hardcore filming began.

Destor
12-06-2005, 03:31 PM
I actually don't know too much about you to make a very individualized gimmick so I'll give you one that I always thought would've been cool/hilarious. You'd be in the WWF attitude era back when shock value was the most important element. Val Venis was big back then. During his Intercontinental title reign, you would have been introduced as his new manager/cameraman. Venis would tell all of the WWE camera men to step out of your way because only you know how to film the real 'Money Shots". During his matches he would point to you when he was about to do a huge move and you'd give him a big thumbs up, clearly visible on the tape. Off the screen when he made his 'movies', you would be the one filmimg and would made snide, witty remarks before all of the hardcore filming began.
:lol:
Funny stuff. Good thread concept. :y:

BlackDawn2024
12-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Take my soul if you wish.

Sting Fan
12-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Entertain Me

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Take my soul if you wish.
ECW. You would look REALLY sleazy, only wearing a wifebeater and blackpants for your matches. You would come out with half a dozen teenage girls when you came to the ring. You would blow them all kisses and secretely tell each one of them that you like her the best. During matches when your opponents got the best of you, you would toss one of the girls right in harms way. Your opponent would stop and make sure the girl is ok, only to turn around and get completely blindsided by a crobar. Once you get the win, you pick up the downed girl and brig her to the back in the lockeroom while all the other girls wait outside. When you come out, everything is fine again and the girl is once again loyal to you.lol. It would basiclly push the limit pretty hard.

Guardian Devil
12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
:rofl: Sorry, sorry, I know I'm new and I'll probably get dusted by the Renegade or somebody similar from WCW, but I had to say that this thread is great. Props to you DH!

Bad Company
12-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Congrats.

RP
12-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Is this where i cum for the 6000 DeadlyHeaven blowjob's?

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Entertain Me

WCW. Your name pretty much explains your gimmick. You would be Sting's #1 fan. Everytime he got in trouble, you jump the rafters in a trench coat and a baseball bat to help him out. You would eventually turn on Sting and become Hogan's #1 fan. Sting is crushed. This eventually sets up a fued with you and Sting. You would then come to the ring in pro-Hogan attire during the entire fued.

BlackDawn2024
12-06-2005, 03:44 PM
ECW. You would look REALLY sleazy, only wearing a wifebeater and blackpants for your matches. You would come out with half a dozen teenage girls when you came to the ring. You would blow them all kisses and secretely tell each one of them that you like her the best. During matches when your opponents got the best of you, you would toss one of the girls right in harms way. Your opponent would stop and make sure the girl is ok, only to turn around and get completely blindsided by a crobar. Once you get the win, you pick up the downed girl and brig her to the back in the lockeroom while all the other girls wait outside. When you come out, everything is fine again and the girl is once again loyal to you.lol. It would basiclly push the limit pretty hard.

:rofl:

That's awesome. My gimmick kicks ass. Great thread. :y:

Sting Fan
12-06-2005, 03:46 PM
WCW. Your name pretty much explains your gimmick. You would be Sting's #1 fan. Everytime he got in trouble, you jump the rafters in a trench coat and a baseball bat to help him out. You would eventually turn on Sting and become Hogan's #1 fan. Sting is crushed. This eventually sets up a fued with you and Sting. You would then come to the ring in pro-Hogan attire during the entire fued.

Awesome, I love it for the possible wrestlecrap induction you know it would get if WCW had tried it. :y: :y:

mike627
12-06-2005, 03:51 PM
congrats on 6000 posts!

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Congrats.

WCW. Back when the nWo was devided into two factions. There was Hogan's Black and White and Nash's Black and Red. You would have came in for Scott Hall's comeback where he introduce his rival nWo faction, The nWo : Black and Bad (Black on Black). It would basically consist of former nWo members from both sides that wanted something new. Your faction would've attacked Hogan and Nash's factions brutally on a regular basis, showing no mercy. It would have all built up to Starcade in a 12 man elimination nWo Unification match. 4 men from each team square off, the winners get full control over the nWo name and the contracts of all nWo members (from every sect). You team loses, Hogan owns your contract. You constantly defy his orders until he kick you out... setting up you vs Hogan fued.

Is this where i cum for the 6000 DeadlyHeaven blowjob's?

WWF Attitude era. You would come in one day to the Diva's locker room and introduce yourself as the WWF's new road gynecologist. You explain that the WWE wants to make sure the girls are as healthy as they can be whilst traveling. You show them your medical liscense so they go along with it. A couple weeks down the road, they see your face on an episode of America's Most Wanted. They ask Mr. McMahon why their road gynecologist is on the news to which he replies "What road gynecologist?". The Diva's then get upset and have nightmares for many weeks to come.

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
:rofl: Sorry, sorry, I know I'm new and I'll probably get dusted by the Renegade or somebody similar from WCW, but I had to say that this thread is great. Props to you DH!

ECW. Roadkill introduces you as his new farmboy. You help Roadkill raise his chickens to tip top shape... but you have a dirty secret. Roadkill starts to notice that many of his chickens are missing from the coop. He asks you about it and you claim that you know nothing about it. He starts to really get angry over it, seeing as how his chickens are like children to him. Roadkill starts to progressively get ransom notes by the chickenknapper. One day during one of his matches, you're cheering him just like always then SWERVE. He's about the finish the match when all of a sudden you throw chicken feed straight into his eyes. The blinded roadkill loses the match and you reveal yourself as the notorius chickenknapper. You tell him that he can't do anything to you if he ever wants to see his chickens again. Progressively wierder as time goes on...

congrats on 6000 posts!

TNA. You introduce yourself as just Mike. You win your matches in TNA and everything is going great. But as you win more and more, people start to want to know more about you. We eventually find out that your name isn't really Mike, but the name of a notorius criminal in another country. The TNA guys try to stay away from you, as they do not want to die. Zybysko bans you from in-ring competition because you're dangerous and you become a manager. As a manager you are frequently banned from ringside due to people not feeling safe.

Guardian Devil
12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
ECW. Roadkill introduces you as his new farmboy. You help Roadkill raise his chickens to tip top shape... but you have a dirty secret. Roadkill starts to notice that many of his chickens are missing from the coop. He asks you about it and you claim that you know nothing about it. He starts to really get angry over it, seeing as how his chickens are like children to him. Roadkill starts to progressively get ransom notes by the chickenknapper. One day during one of his matches, you're cheering him just like always then SWERVE. He's about the finish the match when all of a sudden you throw chicken feed straight into his eyes. The blinded roadkill loses the match and you reveal yourself as the notorius chickenknapper. You tell him that he can't do anything to you if he ever wants to see his chickens again. Progressively wierder as time goes on...

:'( Your unending kindness even to us noobs brings a tear to my eye. *sniffle* WWE should hire you, we would surely get more Boogeyman-esque characters and storylines to chuckle about and similarly dismiss as time progresses.

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Meh, I do what I can.

Anymore takers??

loopydate
12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Go

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Go

WWE. You'd play the role of an evil WWE writer. One day Triple H comes out and starts talking a bunch of trash about his opponent for the night. The guy comes out and they have their match... blah, blah, blah. Routine stuff. Trips wins. After the match Trips gets on the microphone and says he has a secret for everybody. His secret is... his secret is... he won't say it. He looks pissed off as he keeps trying to mutter the words. He finally says "this is ridiculous". He throws down the mic and marches to the back with a camera following him. He goes into a room where he confronts you on camera. You try to say that the cameras aren't supposed to be back there but Trips threatens the cameraman's life. Trips says that your stuff sucks and he's not going to do it. You eventually get into a huge arguement with him in which you tell him "You do it or I swear to god, you will be jobbing on Heat by next week". He doesn't listen to you and ignores your threats. As the weeks progress, you start to peek your head out during Triple H matches. Wierd things start to happen. 5 or six guys come down and beat down Trips during his matches. Each of the guys that take HHH down are rewarded with main event matches and title shots in following weeks. He is given low card matches with opponents that normally aren't even in his league. The worst part is, you always find some way for him to get screwed out of winning these matches and he is pushed lower and lower. No matter what he does he can't escape the wrath of your storylines and outcomes. It's like he's a character in a book and he can't control his own fate. He finally gives up his fight and for the next few months is forced to participate in some horrible gimmicks and matches as his punishment for doubting you.

Shadow
12-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Do me and DMI together!

Splaya
12-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Dustin congrats on the 6000 man. Hit me up

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Do me

WWF Attitude. You are one part of one of the best tag teams of the past couple years, everything is going your way. You have gold, money, and girls. You decide to ruin it all by getting into drugs. You quit your job, refuse to go to rehab, and sign on to a small indie promotion that still gets occasional TV time. You make a fool of yourself each week by attempting stunts you can't do anymore and now even the teenage girls don't like you.

:shifty:

Shadow
12-06-2005, 05:48 PM
WWF Attitude. You are one part of one of the best tag teams of the past couple years, everything is going your way. You have gold, money, and girls. You decide to ruin it all by getting into drugs. You quit your job, refuse to go to rehab, and sign on to a small indie promotion that still gets occasional TV time. You make a fool of yourself each week by attempting stunts you can't do anymore and now even the teenage girls don't like you.

:foc:

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Dustin congrats on the 6000 man. Hit me up

WWE. You start off as Simon Dean's intern for the Simon System corporation. You help him whichever way you can each week to help him sell his product. You get really really involved in operations and start to know more about the products than even HE does. You start making big advertising and businees deals with other companies and have to get Simon to sign his approval for them. One day you announce a gigantic business deal that Simon would be a moron to pass up so he signs for it. You then inform him that's it's been a pleasure working with him but you're going to have to let him go. Simon is confused and asks what you're talking about. You then explain to him that he just signed the entire Simon System corporation over to you. You then take over the product and hire a bunch of WWE guys to help you with your marketing ploy. Simon is still bitter and tries week after week to get his company back but you have your guys take him out.

Splaya
12-06-2005, 05:50 PM

LOL that's the best one yet :lol:

Splaya
12-06-2005, 05:52 PM
WWE. You start off as Simon Dean's intern for the Simon System corporation. You help him whichever way you can each week to help him sell his product. You get really really involved in operations and start to know more about the products than even HE does. You start making big advertising and businees deals with other companies and have to get Simon to sign his approval for them. One day you announce a gigantic business deal that Simon would be a moron to pass up so he signs for it. You then inform him that's it's been a pleasure working with him but you're going to have to let him go. Simon is confused and asks what you're talking about. You then explain to him that he just sign the entire Simon System corporation over to you. You then take over the product and hire a bunch of WWE guys to help you with your marketing play. Somin is still bitter and tries week after week to get his company back but you have your guys take him out.

If I read this right, I take over the Simon System and destroy him with my hosses. If so, that's fucking amazing :love:

If not, I want my Randy Orton gimmick :shifty:

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 05:54 PM
If I read this right, I take over the Simon System and destroy him with my hosses. If so, that's fucking amazing :love:

Right. Sorry, my spelling and grammar is starting to dwindle after a long time of this.

AJHayes
12-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Ooh!!! ME NEXT!

DaVe
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Hello.

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Ooh!!! ME NEXT!

TNA. You are Double J's personal guitar crafter. You've made every single guitar he's ever destroyed over somebodie's head. You personalize almost every one of them for him. You start to follow him around when he comes to the ring, which is surprising to him. You follow him wherever he goes and ask him what he wants on his next guitar. He blows you off most of the time when he's around more important people but still needs you to make his guitars so he's at least a little nice to you. He starts talking trash behind your back. You start to realize that he doesn't appreciate you as much as he used to. You make a huge heal turn by aligning yourself with the three live crew. They all come out with custom guitars and destroy Jarrett. You are happy and feel appreciated.

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Keep leaving comments, I'll be back on a bit later to continue who I miss.

Indifferent Clox
12-06-2005, 07:32 PM
I give you... my soul...

redoneja
12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
ME ME ME!!!!

Nark Order
12-06-2005, 08:04 PM
I give you... my soul...

TNA. You're one of the greatest overall wrestlers that has ever graced the sport. You have everything it takes to succeed in the business and it would be a cake walk for you if... you weren't so lazy. Everyone around you sees your potential and tries to motivate you but you aren't having any of it. When you do actually have matches you cut corners, do energy saving moves, and make many mistakes based on the fact that you don't want to work any harder to accomplish your goal. Just as it seems nobody can get through to you... Bobby Heenan comes to your locker room. He tells you that he's seen a million guys just like you and it's ashame that you aren't willing to put yourself above them. Then it begins...

Boondock Saint
12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Word.

Funky Fly
12-06-2005, 08:29 PM
A hoy hoy.

Chuck Jones
12-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Try me. I wanna be made famous.

Nowhere Man
12-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Go for it.

Innovator
12-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Do it......do it

Lux
12-06-2005, 09:19 PM
give me a try i'd like to know my future

James Steele
12-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Sweet.

Indifferent Clox
12-06-2005, 10:27 PM
sweet

Impact!
12-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Do it

Nark Order
12-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Got homework. I'll hit you all up in the morn.

Ruien
12-07-2005, 03:24 AM
Yey a fun thread.

mike627
12-07-2005, 03:33 AM

TNA. You introduce yourself as just Mike. You win your matches in TNA and everything is going great. But as you win more and more, people start to want to know more about you. We eventually find out that your name isn't really Mike, but the name of a notorius criminal in another country. The TNA guys try to stay away from you, as they do not want to die. Zybysko bans you from in-ring competition because you're dangerous and you become a manager. As a manager you are frequently banned from ringside due to people not feeling safe.:lol: good stuff man.

Pete
12-07-2005, 04:06 AM
:wave:

What Would Kevin Do?
12-07-2005, 04:15 AM
Go Go gadget booking!

Blitz
12-07-2005, 04:20 AM
Go for it, and congrats on the 6k

Skippord
12-07-2005, 04:22 AM
GO GAY GOAT