PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be the better man....

Savio
01-26-2004, 09:55 PM
W_g you get PPV's and I get Raw threads okay?

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 10:00 PM
wait a sec???? uh how is this making you a better man by posting a topic that doesnt have anything to do with wrestling and fyI ive done Raw threads since Nov.

Savio
01-26-2004, 10:10 PM
So you decline?

MVP
01-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Seriously Paul shut the fu</>ck up. You're being a baby about the RAW threads. Since this thread is spam, which is restricted in the wrestling forum, you'll probably be warned and/or banned for this, and I hope you get what you have coming.

Savio
01-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Why are you so mad at me?:?:

MVP
01-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Because it's silly and pointless.

Kane Knight
01-26-2004, 11:17 PM
I don't care WHO the fu</>ck does it as long as the fighting's taken care of.

Savio
01-26-2004, 11:18 PM
I think Da_King should do it.

Funky Fly
01-26-2004, 11:24 PM
I think the 2 of you are being little bitches about this and you should both be banned from doing the Raw/PPV threads.

I miss the days when it would be a random person doing it every week, and there wouldn't be 5 fu</>cking threads on the same day.

HeartBreakMan2k
01-26-2004, 11:28 PM
wait a sec???? uh how is this making you a better man by posting a topic that doesnt have anything to do with wrestling and fyI ive done Raw threads since Nov.

FYI There have many a posters who have made those threads long before you. And I agree with Funky. And you two are becoming pathetic arguing over a stupid thread.

Savio
01-26-2004, 11:30 PM
hey man I repped you HBK2K :(.
(being mean to me) *crys*

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 11:31 PM
FYI There have many a posters who have made those threads long before you. And I agree with Funky. And you two are becoming pathetic arguing over a stupid thread.
hey i apoligized already and yeah people have done it before me but since november ive been doing a kick ass job with it saving that nights pic to my sig and creating a link to the actual site, im just saying i put some effort into it.

Savio
01-26-2004, 11:33 PM
by copy and pasting?
:| not another fight :|

HeartBreakMan2k
01-26-2004, 11:35 PM
hey man I repped you HBK2K :(.
(being mean to me) *crys*

Not trying to be mean. Just trying to make a point.

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 11:35 PM
by copy and pasting?
alright dude i apoligized once but shit i can still be a dick if you wanna keep going at it....so you got 2 options...either drop the whole damn thing or keep this shit up and battle everyday you get on....your choice

Savio
01-26-2004, 11:44 PM
alright dude i apoligized once but shit i can still be a dick if you wanna keep going at it....so you got 2 options...either drop the whole damn thing or keep this shit up and battle everyday you get on....your choice
hey I'm done. I'm just saying this crap shouldn't start next week.

Kane Knight
01-26-2004, 11:45 PM

Lies. There were never Raw threads before wrestling_god and his other retarded personas came along. He has brought us forth into the light!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut seriously, folks.

We need to seperate these two. Time out time?

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 11:48 PM
Lies. There were never Raw threads before wrestling_god and his other retarded personas came along. He has brought us forth into the light!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut seriously, folks.

We need to seperate these two. Time out time?
my retarded personas are my other voices thank you very much.....but hey at least you remembered one of there names oh great one on the step just beneath God

Kane Knight
01-26-2004, 11:49 PM
my retarded personas are my other voices thank you very much.....but hey at least you remembered one of there names oh great one on the step just beneath God

:lol:

That was the weakest comeback ever.

Pee Wee Herman coulda whipped up a better line.

Savio
01-26-2004, 11:50 PM
I have a great Idea! Someone do a poll! :y:

HeartBreakMan2k
01-26-2004, 11:51 PM
So hope me if you make a poll I will vote for someone else. :n:

Savio
01-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Ummm?

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 11:52 PM
:lol:

That was the weakest comeback ever.

Pee Wee Herman coulda whipped up a better line.
your thinking of pee wee herman wipping something...theater anyone?

HeartBreakMan2k
01-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Ummm?

It was your idea. Someone else gets voted for. And the sad part is I wouldn't have even voted had someone else just randomly made one...

Kane Knight
01-26-2004, 11:55 PM
your thinking of pee wee herman wipping something...theater anyone?

And why did that "cum" to mind for you?

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 11:56 PM
again i must remind you that this has nothing to do with wrestling and do beleive this should be in casual....i mean i could be wrong it has happened once i think.

Savio
But it will stop the fighting.......Isn't that what the people want?

HeartBreakMan2k
No people want you two to stop acting like babies.

Kane Knight
It was your idea. Someone else gets voted for. And the sad part is I wouldn't have even voted had someone else just randomly made one...

It SHOULDN'T be necessary.

But since we can't play nice, I think we either need a mod doing it or some official and "binding" decision (as bindng as anything can be on the net...)

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 11:57 PM
And why did that "cum" to mind for you?
hahah so funny real genius hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......yawn kane_knight_swallows i loved that name....

Savio
01-27-2004, 12:00 AM
No people want you two to stop acting like babies.
:rant: :mad: :foc: Fine let him Have IT!

HeartBreakMan2k
01-27-2004, 12:01 AM
It SHOULDN'T be necessary.

But since we can't play nice, I think we either need a mod doing it or some official and "binding" decision (as bindng as anything can be on the net...)

KK.... did i ever tell you I love you?

HeartBreakMan2k
01-27-2004, 12:02 AM
:rant: :mad: :foc: Fine let him Have IT!

YOu're about to get a positive rep.

Savio
01-27-2004, 12:05 AM
k

HeartBreakMan2k
01-27-2004, 12:06 AM
Actually, I'm going to wait until Monday to give you that rep. Don't make the Raw thread and remind me.

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 12:08 AM
uh...not that it matters but im almost certain there will be like 5 threads next week just because of the publicity this is getting....sooooooo i dont know exactly what will happen but some of us work and my best advice is just drop the whole damn thing.....that means just drop it...

Savio
01-27-2004, 12:11 AM
Actually, I'm going to wait until Monday to give you that rep. Don't make the Raw thread and remind me.
A week for a Rep?

HeartBreakMan2k
01-27-2004, 12:21 AM
Yup, I'm not giving the rep for you saying you won't do it, I'll give it for actually not doing it.

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 01:58 AM
uh...not that it matters but im almost certain there will be like 5 threads next week just because of the publicity this is getting....sooooooo i dont know exactly what will happen but some of us work and my best advice is just drop the whole damn thing.....that means just drop it...

Says the guy having a hissyfit because someone else beat him to making an OFFICIAL TOPIC.

I feel your pain.

Corkscrewed
01-27-2004, 02:56 AM
Thank goodness for these two guys. With Dark_Kane getting perma-banned, it was getting a bit boring in here.

AareDub
01-27-2004, 09:46 AM
Yup, I'm not giving the rep for you saying you won't do it, I'll give it for actually not doing it.

If that's the case then I won't do it either :lol:

Seriously though, I'm actually behind w_g on this one. I don't care who actually does it better because I usually just skip over the first post anyway. I do, however, think it means something that w_g actually cares about doing it better. He's actually doing it because he wants the Raw thread to be good. The other guy seems to just be doing it to piss off w_g or to try to be popular or something. I hope he doesn't think it'll make him popular, w_g has been doing them since november and still nobody likes him :lol:

Anyways I guess PC said he wouldn't do it next week, lets hope he sticks with that decision.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
01-27-2004, 10:12 AM
Whoopsie

http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3960

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 03:49 PM

Seriously though, I'm actually behind w_g on this one. I don't care who actually does it better because I usually just skip over the first post anyway. I do, however, think it means something that w_g actually cares about doing it better. He's actually doing it because he wants the Raw thread to be good. The other guy seems to just be doing it to piss off w_g or to try to be popular or something. I hope he doesn't think it'll make him popular, w_g has been doing them since november and still nobody likes him :lol:

Anyways I guess PC said he wouldn't do it next week, lets hope he sticks with that decision.
thank you.....and good point im well hated but as long as the forum looks good.

Head
01-27-2004, 03:51 PM
<font size="7">WHO ****ING CARES</font>

Joe Kerr
01-27-2004, 04:02 PM
:wave:

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 04:02 PM

I think you mean...

WHO'S NEXT!

ilt_undertaker
01-27-2004, 04:17 PM
<font color=Silver>LOL @ this thread</font>

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 04:20 PM
I think you mean...

WHO'S NEXT!
It's ****ed up
Cuz i dont see either one of us budgin'
Im with-holding my anger
Though id like to be the strangler
Of this punk ass little pussy's punie neck
Its my right to insist
That he acknowledge my existence
But he just displays complete lack of respect
Thats when he says to himself as he
Uses the net to trash me
As he sits with both his feet up at his desk
Smokes a bag of his weed
And starts imagining things
And he just cant see that hes manically depressed
And in his jealousy and envy
It just whirls him in a frenzy
As he logs in t.p. and sees my face
And he dont exist in his world
So he just twists and he twirls
Spirals and spins till he hurls himself into rage
And its destroying him slowly
Cuz he does not even know me
Even though he sees me everywhere he goes
So he just tortures himself
He has no fortune and wealth
So he extorts someone else to get his dough
And now hes acting like a bully
So he tries to push and pull me
But he knows that he cant fool me so hes mad
He has no choice but to scream
And raise his voice up at me
Cuz it annoys him to see that i aint scared

Downunder
01-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Right from now on I'll be doing the OFFICAL Raw thread.

Right, Raw is on Friday nights here so you will all have to wait until then - as I don't actually watch wrestling you will probably have to wait a little longer.

All I ask is a little patients

Disturbed316
01-27-2004, 05:51 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HeartBreakMan2k
01-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Right from now on I'll be doing the OFFICAL Raw thread.

Right, Raw is on Friday nights here so you will all have to wait until then - as I don't actually watch wrestling you will probably have to wait a little longer.

All I ask is a little patients

Nunder is the man. :cool:

MVP
01-27-2004, 06:32 PM
GAY

Paranoid Rattlesnake
01-28-2004, 04:40 AM
The casual folk have spoken, Somebody else who is not Paul Carrinhton or Wrestling_god must do these threads. YOU MUST NOT GO AGAINST ALL THAT IS CASUAL

Dazz
01-28-2004, 07:34 AM

I agree

SuperSlim
01-28-2004, 09:32 AM
man just as long as these two kids quit their bickerin...all will be well.
I mean what is the big fuss of doin a raw thread? I did one...big whoop.

Savio
01-28-2004, 10:37 AM
It's ****ed up
Cuz i dont see either one of us budgin'
Im with-holding my anger
Though id like to be the strangler
Of this punk ass little pussy's punie neck
Its my right to insist
That he acknowledge my existence
But he just displays complete lack of respect
Thats when he says to himself as he
Uses the net to trash me
As he sits with both his feet up at his desk
Smokes a bag of his weed
And starts imagining things
And he just cant see that hes manically depressed
And in his jealousy and envy
It just whirls him in a frenzy
As he logs in t.p. and sees my face
And he dont exist in his world
So he just twists and he twirls
Spirals and spins till he hurls himself into rage
And its destroying him slowly
Cuz he does not even know me
Even though he sees me everywhere he goes
So he just tortures himself
He has no fortune and wealth
So he extorts someone else to get his dough
And now hes acting like a bully
So he tries to push and pull me
But he knows that he cant fool me so hes mad
He has no choice but to scream
And raise his voice up at me
Cuz it annoys him to see that i aint scared
Ok eminem you go do that

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-28-2004, 10:46 AM
:(, if I was still wrestling forum mod this would have been deleted a long time ago.

wrestling_god
01-28-2004, 09:35 PM
:(, if I was still wrestling forum mod this would have been deleted a long time ago.
and now i vote for you to be mod

ilt_undertaker
01-28-2004, 10:00 PM
<font color=Silver>Again, LOL@ this thread</font>

Loose Cannon
01-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Everyone STOP DRINKING THE HATERADE

Head
01-28-2004, 11:03 PM
I say we hire an independent contractor for about $200 a year to do all the official threads.