PDA

View Full Version : The BIG thread of unanswered WWE questions, and maybe some answers!

Xero
12-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Inspired by the Kissy Kissy thread. Let's list some stuff that the WWE never truly answered and if you want to come up with explanation. However, completely ignore the rumors regarding the outcome, like the I Still Remember note and Goldust's return.

I'll do some later.

King Jericho
12-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Did teh WWE! ever explan that the taker and kane wer'e actual teh same person and that that they swap frm time 2 time!!1¬

LivingDead
12-07-2005, 06:29 PM
1. Why, all of a sudden, were Edge and Christian not brothers anymore?

King Jericho
12-07-2005, 06:31 PM
On a serious note and none mark moment, it's pretty stupid how they had the whole Edge/Lita/Kane storyline with Lita marrying Kane then leaving him for Edge, then have them fued for a while, with Kane leaving (for his movie) and then having Matt Hardy come back saying Lita was my girlfriend shit etc etc, then when Kane comes back, NO EXPLAINATION!

Stupid.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Didn't Kane & Big Show team for a while in 2002? Why all of a sudden is this first reign together as World Tag Team Champions being treated like the first-ever time these two have been on the same page.

King Jericho
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
1. Why, all of a sudden, were Edge and Christian not brothers anymore?

Divorce.

You can get up to some pretty weird stuff State side I hear.

LivingDead
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
2. If Angle was so embarassed to have his head shaved (even wearing a wig for the following weeks) then why didn't he just grow it back?

Even recently Edge said on raw "I'm the reason you're bald" as if Angle finds it embarassing.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Why did Orlando Jordan and JBL's relationship disappear from sight for a few months?

King Jericho
12-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Ok, how about this,

You bring in the Dudleys, more importantly Bubba who has a stutter, then unexplainably stop him using the stutter.

You bring in a piece of shit like Matt Morgan, without a stutter, he leaves for a while, comes back like 3 months later, and has an unexplained stutter.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:34 PM
2. If Angle was so embarassed to have his head shaved (even wearing a wig for the following weeks) then why didn't he just grow it back?

Even recently Edge said on raw "I'm the reason you're bald" as if Angle finds it embarassing.

Maybe this one could be explained with some kind of contract thing? Like maybe Angle and Edge signed off so that the winner can't grow his hair back while they compete in the WWE (kayfabe-wise of course). So in a way it is a permanent symbol of Kurt Angle's loss to Edge.

King Jericho
12-07-2005, 06:35 PM

Divorce......?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
When Randy Orton left Evolution, all of a sudden he was friends with Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho, etc. I hate it when people align just because they're both faces/heels.

dablackguy
Kane talks, enough said

dablackguy
Actually yhet answered that but :nono:

Londoner
12-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Why did Orlando Jordan and JBL's relationship disappear from sight for a few months?

Why did JBL's cabinet disappear?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Why do The Undertaker and Kane have such an on-again and off-again relationship? At the Royal Rumble, Kane helped The Undertaker against Snitsky & Heidenreich (I suppose this could be mutual enemies teaming up together to take on newer opponents), then Kane laughs at Orton for trying to take on The Undertaker at WrestleMania, which gave a lot of people feud vibes. Then all of a sudden The Undertaker attacks Kane on SmackDown! a few weeks ago.

I suppose it does kind of make sense, but I also find it humourous The Undertaker held the World Tag Team Championship with BOTH Kane & Big Show, and he sides with a little WCW guy over them. Did anything ever come between Taker and Show besides Taker's injury?

BobBitchen
12-07-2005, 06:43 PM
O.J. daybuted as being an understudy of the undertake then dissappered only to comeback with JBL.
Oh and how did JBL go from Being an alcolite redneck with Ron Simmons to being Rich beyond everyones wildest dreams in a week?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Why did JBL's cabinet disappear?

Why did Jillian Hall ditch MNM for JBL? Wouldn't it have made more sense to work with both and create a pretty solid JBL/Orlando Jordan/Jillian Hall/Johnny Nitro/Joey Mercury/Melina stable?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Why is there no ECW tension between Jerry Lawler and Joey Styles?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I would say professionalism, but this would need to be coming from a colour commentator that yells "Puppies!" every chance he gets.

LivingDead
3. Why do they never notice a camera following them backstage? Everytime someone gets attacked backstage there's a camera there waiting. So you'd think they'd say something like: "oh shit, there's a wwe crew member filming me, I'm going to get ambushed" but no.

Mr. Nerfect
Why did the WWE give up on Sean Morley?

LivingDead
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
4. Why are Vince, Steph and HHH all close friends now? Does the WWE not remember the later part of 1999 when Vince and HHH had bloody battles over Steph and HHH married them behind their back?

Londoner
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
3. Why do they never notice a camera following them backstage? Everytime someone gets attacked backstage there's a camera there waiting. So you'd think they'd say something like: "oh shit, there's a wwe crew member filming me, I'm going to get ambushed" but no.

How comes something always happens whenever a camera is showing something backstage?They must have like a million cameras back ther ein ever single locker room or something...

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Have Paul London and Nunzio received their customary WWE Cruiserweight Title rematches after their respective title reigns came to a close? Come to think of it, Paul London hasn't received a rematch for either of his sanctioned title reigns, so he probably doesn't have a rematch clause, but you'd think a "businessman" like Nunzio would.

LivingDead
12-07-2005, 06:49 PM
5. Is it just me or in nearly every match does Tazz say "I've been in the ring with this guy". Personally, I don't remember Tazz wrestling that many guys in the WWE.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:50 PM
5. Is it just me or in nearly every match does Tazz say "I've been in the ring with this guy". Personally, I don't remember Tazz wrestling that many guys in the WWE.

Those are usually Chris Benoit matches, so maybe they wrestled in ECW or something?

V
12-07-2005, 06:51 PM
who or what was "Little Johnny", John Heidenreich's little "friend" who he showed to Trish

Like seriously, it's been bothering me, how was this story supposed to end?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:53 PM
I think it could be explained, but I'm pretty sure they haven't officially done so yet (actually I think they did on ByteThis!). Anyway, who does the arm only need to be dropped once for The Masterlock to get Chris Masters a registered submission victory? Is it because the Full Nelson is so deadly in the hands of Chris Masters it is a safety thing?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Why is it that the WWE United States Championship can be risen from the dead after being unified with the WWE Intercontinental Championship, but the WCW Tag Team Championship can't be brought back after being unified with the original WWE Tag Team Championship?

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2005, 06:55 PM
who or what was "Little Johnny", John Heidenreich's little "friend" who he showed to Trish

Like seriously, it's been bothering me, how was this story supposed to end?

"Little" Johnny Ace maybe? :shifty:

hb2k
12-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Why did Jillian Hall ditch MNM for JBL? Wouldn't it have made more sense to work with both and create a pretty solid JBL/Orlando Jordan/Jillian Hall/Johnny Nitro/Joey Mercury/Melina stable?

JBL got beaten by Cena, by Batista, and then beaten by Rey, so he went to the publicist, Jillian, to try and turn his fortunes around.

MNM are a great act on their own, they shouldn't be aligned with anyone else, not Jillian, not JBL, no-one.

The "Little Johnny" angle was what Heidenreich was doing in OVW...I don't really think there was an ending.

LivingDead
12-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Oh and how did JBL go from Being an alcolite redneck with Ron Simmons to being Rich beyond everyones wildest dreams in a week?

That's lways bothered me.

Royal Rumble 2004 - The beer drinking, chair swinging, Bradshaw is the first person eliminated from the rumble.

On his next PPV.....

Judgment Day 2004 - JBL is main eventing in the WWE Title match.

The One
12-07-2005, 07:05 PM
That's lways bothered me.

Royal Rumble 2004 - The beer drinking, chair swinging, Bradshaw is the first person eliminated from the rumble.

On his next PPV.....

Judgment Day 2004 - JBL is main eventing in the WWE Title match.

Not to be a picky prick...but he also was at Mania XX, the APA were one of the four teams fighting for the WWE Tag Titles...not to be confused with the World Tag Titles which was defended in the same type of match...

redoneja
12-07-2005, 07:11 PM
by RVD and Booker T

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:12 PM
This thread disgusts me, if only because a fair enough number of you are bringing things up that HAVE been explained. I could see bringing things up like the guy raising the briefcase at the 1999 King of the Ring, or that time when an object was thrown on Mankind, when Triple H was facing him in a Boiler Room Brawl on SmackDown!

redoneja
12-07-2005, 07:15 PM
This isnt a WWE-related one, but did anyone ever explain how the Giant(Big Show) fell off the roof of Cobo Arena at Halloween Havoc 1995, but managed to come back and win the title off Hogan???

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
This isnt a WWE-related one, but did anyone ever explain how the Giant(Big Show) fell off the roof of Cobo Arena at Halloween Havoc 1995, but managed to come back and win the title off Hogan???
Not that I can remember. That was kinda hilarious. Of course, The Giant wasn't human! Nor was anyone in the evil Dungeon of Doom. Blast that Jimmy Hart for attacking the ref, which somehow got HULK DQed, and having that clause thrown in the contract where if Hulk lost by DQ, he'd lose the title.

The One
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Oh...but here is some bothersome shit when it comes to WWE and their title belts...

The World Heavyweight Championship looks like the WCW Title, it was reintroduced by Eric Bischoff of all people, but according to WWE it does not carry the WCW Title history...however the United States Title does carry the WCW history...

When WWE created a second world title they created the World Heavyweight Title, and the WWE Championship kepts it's name...but when they created a new Tag Title belt (ok I don't blame them for ditching the WCW Tag Titles cause that was some confusing shit) the new titles are called the WWE Tag Titles and the then WWE Tag Titles are forced to change their name to the World Tag Titles. Now if you were to make the point that they wanted to name the World Tag Titles the same as the World Heavyweight Title (same show) why have the Intercontinental on the same show, why NOT the United States Title be on the show with the World Tag and Heavyweight Titles...small thing but something that bothers me.

Another thing about the title cluster fuck...when the titles were unified at the end of WCW, why is it that the previously WCW Cruiserweight Title remained and the WWF Light-Heavyweight Title was abandoned. Granted the Cruiser belt has a better history behind it, but certainly the WCW Title (for a time) has a better history then jack shit nothing that the World Title has.

The Cruiserweight Title...how much weight makes one a Cruiserweight...make up your fucking mind and stick to it...not that it matters because they might as well rename it to "Small Ethnic Guy Who Will Never Touch a Meaningful Title" (please don't point out the flaws with that...I was making a general point)

The One
12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
...or that time when an object was thrown on Mankind, when Triple H was facing him in a Boiler Room Brawl on SmackDown!

Read inbetween the lines...it was the British Bulldog doing it not to hurt Foley, but to help Hunter.

And my theory that the LotR doesn't need to be explain stands. Vince McMahon is a powerful rich mother fucker (even if Steve Austin did "own" the company) it could have been Pat Paterson, Gerald Briscoe, or any one of McMahon's lackys over the years. It doesn't matter. It wasn't done to hurt Austin, but to help McMahon.

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Well, it's been years now, but I do remember the weight limit for the Cruiserweight Title was allegedly 225 lbs., in WCW, and the WWF LightHeavyweight Title had a weight limit of 215 lbs., which is why Brian Christopher was constantly introduced to the ring, "weighing in at two-hundred-fourteen-and-one-half pounds".

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Read inbetween the lines...it was the British Bulldog doing it not to hurt Foley, but to help Hunter.

And my theory that the LotR doesn't need to be explain stands. Vince McMahon is a powerful rich mother fucker (even if Steve Austin did "own" the company) it could have been Pat Paterson, Gerald Briscoe, or any one of McMahon's lackys over the years. It doesn't matter. It wasn't done to hurt Austin, but to help McMahon.
But if Bulldog did THAT, and Triple H got luckier in his other matches, it wouldn't have come down to Triple H and The Rock in that Brahma Bull Rope Match, and so Davey Boy wouldn't have had to be the guest referee, and thus would've gotten no payoff from Triple H.

-sorry, had to keep the kayfabed arguing going

The One
12-07-2005, 07:31 PM
No, the pay off would be for helping him beat Foley. Hunter wanted to win (3 out of 5 matches if I remember correctly) and so he was willing to pay Davey off for any help he would have gotten. It doesn't matter if it came down to him reffing or not, the fact that he helped him beat Foley warrents pay off right there, now helping him win both matches...double pay off and probably the agreement (as it was revealed the night after Unforgiven) that if Davey of Hunter won the title, the other one would get the first title shot the next night on RAW...didn't work out since McMahon announced Hunter would have to face The Rock....but still.

God, that was honestly some of the best build up...from SummerSlam 99 to Survivor Series 99...WWF was putting on fucking great shows every week.

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:33 PM
No, the pay off would be for helping him beat Foley. Hunter wanted to win (3 out of 5 matches if I remember correctly) and so he was willing to pay Davey off for any help he would have gotten. It doesn't matter if it came down to him reffing or not, the fact that he helped him beat Foley warrents pay off right there, now helping him win both matches...double pay off and probably the agreement (as it was revealed the night after Unforgiven) that if Davey of Hunter won the title, the other one would get the first title shot the next night on RAW...didn't work out since McMahon announced Hunter would have to face The Rock....but still.

God, that was honestly some of the best build up...from SummerSlam 99 to Survivor Series 99...WWF was putting on fucking great shows every week.
Memory's getting a bit fuzzy, but I do remember the one match Triple H DID have against Bulldog for the title on an edition of SmackDown!, which contained the infamous...

"ONE! TWO! It doesn't MATTER if The Rock counts to three!"

Not really an argument, though, just a memory.

The One
12-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Great match, Hunter and Davey rocked the house, Rock was fuicking funny as hell...I liked when he walked over to do commentary and saying "The Rock doesn't feel like counting, and if The Rock doesn't want to count, The Rock just doesn't count!"

I just don't remember the match being for the Title...more just a match in which one of the combatents happened to be World Champion.

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Great match, Hunter and Davey rocked the house, Rock was fuicking funny as hell...I liked when he walked over to do commentary and saying "The Rock doesn't feel like counting, and if The Rock doesn't want to count, The Rock just doesn't count!"

I just don't remember the match being for the Title...more just a match in which one of the combatents happened to be World Champion.
Damn, I'm so sure for whatever reason that it was for the title, and that was the reason Bulldog was SO pissed that Rock screwed him out of the pinfall victory.

The One
12-07-2005, 07:45 PM
By George I think your right. I do remeber Davey giving a promo about how The Rock screwed him out of the Title...shoots and scores. My bad.

Pepsi Man
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
By George I think your right. I do remeber Davey giving a promo about how The Rock screwed him out of the Title...shoots and scores. My bad.
*starts making up excuses to cover both of our memory failures in this thread*

Stickman
12-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Did they ever reveal

A) Who was behind GTV, and

B) Who was behind the briefcase being raised?

CharismaInjection
12-08-2005, 12:21 PM
In 2004, there was a mystry attacker, who attacked Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero, Eddie was attacked but made it to the Smackdown Royal Rumble, Kurt was also attacked, did we ever find out who was behind that?

Jaton
12-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Albert Wesker is the reason for all of it! It's true, I swear!

hb2k
12-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Did they ever reveal

A) Who was behind GTV, and

B) Who was behind the briefcase being raised?

It was never said who did either.

If I remember, the logic was that Angle attacked Eddie, and Angle pretended to be hurt in order to leave Eddie screwed in a tag situation or something like that. Will need to see the shows again before I know that was the case.

BlackDawn2024
12-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Who was behind GTV

What was GTV again? Memory is fuzzy.

Dorkchop
12-08-2005, 02:48 PM
What was GTV again? Memory is fuzzy.

Hidden camera that revealed dirty little 'secrets'. I think Test and Stephanie McMahon were on it once.

The One
12-08-2005, 02:50 PM
GTV (originally GDTV) was Goldust Television. However Goldust was released from contract, they continued to do the angle for some strange reason, never explained anything, and then left it for years until Goldust returned, there were then two more instalments...before he again was released...and the angle again was dropped.

Gerard
12-08-2005, 03:28 PM
How did stephanies boobs magically grow to about 200x the size. :?:

The One
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Pixy dust. :shifty:

Innovator
12-08-2005, 03:37 PM
GTV (originally GDTV) was Goldust Television. However Goldust was released from contract, they continued to do the angle for some strange reason, never explained anything, and then left it for years until Goldust returned, there were then two more instalments...before he again was released...and the angle again was dropped.Last time I saw GTV was when Thrasher used it to show that the girl who allegedly was getting beat up by Mosh was faking it.

The One
12-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Now they brought it back...right before the "I Still Remember..." angle. Odd...Goldust has a history of leaving angles up in the air.

FourFifty
12-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Kane talks, enough said

In the book "Journey into Darkness" it explains why...

It WAS Snitsky's fault!

Indifferent Clox
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
O.J. daybuted as being an understudy of the undertake then dissappered only to comeback with JBL.

stock market

Indifferent Clox
12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Those are usually Chris Benoit matches, so maybe they wrestled in ECW or something?
You have to remember the dark matches, overseas tours , and of course the indies.

Why is it every time JR is in the ring they promote it as his first time?

FourFifty
12-08-2005, 03:54 PM
^
D'uh!
It's because WWE fans have a short memory span! Just ask the writers!

DominateR
12-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok, I'm really wondering right now, 1.) since I live within 45 minutes of one "ROB ... VAN ... DAM!"'s hometown, when the f*@$ he's coming back?

2a.) Is B****OFF gone for good from all of WWE or will he be back as some ppl seem to think?, and if not 2b.) Is Shane actually going to be RAW G.M.?, and if so 2c.) Will the fans start complaining again because of the increase in TV time for the Mc's?

3.) Who would be best suited for a main event match w/ Cena, if he's still champ, @ WM 22 in Chicago? Personally, I could see Angle, HHH, HBK, Shelton, or Masters in it (any one or mix of them, although preferably NOT the last 2 as they are still so young in WWE.)

LivingDead
12-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Did you just put "Masters" and "Wrestlemania main event" in the same sentence?

ddpBANG
12-09-2005, 05:42 AM
3.) Who would be best suited for a main event match w/ Cena, if he's still champ, @ WM 22 in Chicago<font color=red><b>?</b></font> Personally, I could see Angle, HHH, HBK, Shelton, or Masters in it (any one or mix of them, although preferably NOT the last 2 as they are still so young in WWE.)

Did you just put "Masters" and "Wrestlemania main event" in the same sentence?

Nope, it was two different sentences. See that question mark after Chicago? It ended the first sentence.

FourFifty
12-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Ok, I'm really wondering right now, 1.) since I live within 45 minutes of one "ROB ... VAN ... DAM!"'s hometown, when the f*@$ he's coming back?

2a.) Is B****OFF gone for good from all of WWE or will he be back as some ppl seem to think?, and if not 2b.) Is Shane actually going to be RAW G.M.?, and if so 2c.) Will the fans start complaining again because of the increase in TV time for the Mc's?

3.) Who would be best suited for a main event match w/ Cena, if he's still champ, @ WM 22 in Chicago? Personally, I could see Angle, HHH, HBK, Shelton, or Masters in it (any one or mix of them, although preferably NOT the last 2 as they are still so young in WWE.)
Hello Mark. Do you mind if I call you Mark? Okay, thanks Mark. Lemme answer your questions!

1. I have no idea, but don't worry, it'll either kick ass when it happens or TNA will kick ass when it doesn't.

2A. Scope out the 3MW thread, and enjoy the greatness of the rumored plans.
2B. From what I heard, no, it'll be The American Dream, so get ready for sub-titles.
2C. I already complain about too much McDonalds in my life.

3. Please carve the phrase "Chris Masters will never be in the main event" in your forehead, backwards. You know, so you can read it every time you look in the mirror.

Pepsi Man
12-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Now they brought it back...right before the "I Still Remember..." angle. Odd...Goldust has a history of leaving angles up in the air.
I remember them bringing the hidden camera back, but I don't remember it being labeled as "GTV", as such.

Pepsi Man
12-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Actually, with almost every guy he says that about, I remember him having been in the ring with him a time or two at the least.

Corkscrewed
12-09-2005, 03:45 PM

Naturally, you suspend reality, but this issue really became hilariously poignant a couple of weeks ago when MNM kidnapped Trish. Melina's like "nobody's going to find you here!" and I'm like "Um... cameraman?"

:lol:

Corkscrewed
12-09-2005, 03:53 PM
I remember them bringing the hidden camera back, but I don't remember it being labeled as "GTV", as such.

Didn't Bisch basically bring it back on RAW for a couple of times as like "F-Vision" or something lame sounding like that?