PDA

View Full Version : Christian Cage

litasxtremachine
12-10-2005, 12:37 PM
What's up, people! I have a question - when did Christian (Cage) all the sudden go from WWE to NWA-TNA? Like - did he get fired from WWE or did he just walk out or did he quit... ?

Loose Cannon
12-10-2005, 12:41 PM
What's up litaxtrememachine. This is LC Here to answer your little Q.

Answer: "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage did not renew his contract when it was time to be renewed. He thought it was time to move on from the WWE and signed with TNA shortly after. He appeared at the TNA PPV Genesis as a mystery guest

Check you later poster.

LC Out

Kane Knight
12-10-2005, 12:45 PM
When did you come out of your coma?

Xero
12-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Actually The Rock sold his contract to TNA to Christian. That's right, Rock was actually supposed to be the mystery wrestler.

Kane Knight
12-10-2005, 01:17 PM
I did it...For the ROCK.

Xero
12-10-2005, 01:40 PM
I bought it...From the ROCK.

litasxtremachine
12-10-2005, 03:08 PM
What's up litaxtrememachine. This is LC Here to answer your little Q.

Answer: "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage did not renew his contract when it was time to be renewed. He thought it was time to move on from the WWE and signed with TNA shortly after. He appeared at the TNA PPV Genesis as a mystery guest

Check you later poster.

LC Out
Thank you, LC. To be honest - I was really shocked when I saw Christian at iMACT! I was like, "Wait a minute - when the heck did he sign with TNA?". Back in February of 2005, I saw Christian in person at a WWE live event at the Toledo Sports Arena in Toledo, OH. He was in a match against The Hurricane, and I believe he won (Christian did, that is). That was actually my third time I saw him in person - the first time I saw him was at the same place at the same venue, but he was wrestling Edge, and he won the match. The second time I saw him was again at the same place and same venue. He teamed up with Chris Jericho in a tag team match against Jeff Hardy and Bubba Ray Dudley. I don't really remember who won that match - but I had a great time there :)

Xero
12-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I once saw Lita outside an arena smoking a cigar. Matt had latched it onto his pants, though. :)

mrslackalack
12-10-2005, 10:06 PM
I once saw Lita outside an arena smoking a cigar. Matt had latched it onto his pants, though. :)

:lol:

mrslackalack
12-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Its a shame that he didnt get pushed, in the spring time it looked like for a time he was going to get elvated to the World Title Picture.

CharismaInjection
12-22-2005, 05:56 AM
WWE made sure to depush him.

But hands up to Christian for telling them to 'fuck off' and walk out not being fired, but quit.

D Mac
12-22-2005, 06:03 AM
Although he looks like a toothpick, he has talent on the mic. I'll give him that.