PDA

View Full Version : Can someone "Spoil" Raw for me?

Kane Knight
12-14-2005, 12:11 AM
I missed the first hour due to a class and technical difficulties. I came in about the end of the Vis/Masters match.

Also, while I'm at it, where are ll those people who were guaranteeing a new GM this week? :rofl:

PullMyFinger
12-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I missed the first hour as well due to finals review for a class. I came during the HBK match. Spoil away.

Sting Fan
12-14-2005, 12:36 AM
I am pretty sure Dusty hugged Vince and Vince said "Heres my new GM" or something to that effect.

I only read spoilers though so I'm not sure thats true.

Kane Knight
12-14-2005, 12:41 AM
I am pretty sure Dusty hugged Vince and Vince said "Heres my new GM" or something to that effect.

I only read spoilers though so I'm not sure thats true.

And Dusty said "That's why I 'm here," I know. And he did several vignettes with people, and at the end of the night the announcers were saying that the search would continue...And given the lack of a formal announcement...So...

What Would Kevin Do?
12-14-2005, 01:19 AM
The only thing you really missed was the Carlito Shelton match... Good shit. In the end Shelton hit the T-bone, hesitated, and decided he was going to try to rubble rubble Carlito's apple and spit it at him, but then Carlito broke out with the possum pin and won.

The MAC
12-14-2005, 03:11 AM
Spoil Raw : well I'd love to but the WWE did such a fine job its almost beyond belief..its like watching a W)W worldwide episode

FourFifty
12-14-2005, 11:35 AM
RAW SPOILERS!

Dude, I just got the first season of Fragle Rock. I don't have time for Raw.

Innovator
12-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Also HHH cost Big Show the match against HBK by drilling HBK with a chair. Show took a SCM to the face and didn't go down though.

Kane Knight
12-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Also HHH cost Big Show the match against HBK by drilling HBK with a chair. Show took a SCM to the face and didn't go down though.

That explains what they were saying during the Kane match with Hunter.

Xero
12-14-2005, 03:27 PM
RAW SPOILERS:

Triple H loses.

Biggest spoiler ever.

Kane Knight
12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
RAW SPOILERS:

Triple H loses.

Biggest spoiler ever.

And Kane looked pretty strong in that match.

Best. Raw. Evar.

FourFifty
12-15-2005, 12:07 AM
God damn it! You mean I missed Triple H losing and Kane winning IN THE SAME MATCH for Fraggle Rock!?!?!?!?