PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Revolution Card

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 04:45 PM
OK, let's all just throw in ideas for the New Year's Revolution Card. Here's mine:

Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship
Kurt Angle (WWE Champion) vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters vs. Carlito vs. John Cena vs. Kane

-Granted, John Cena is WWE Champion, but a lot of people want that to change, and really, going into an Elimination Chamber, a different Champion only adds interest. At house shows this weekend, the current card features John Cena vs. Kurt Angle in a Street Fight with Daivari as referee. Why not have all the guys in the Elimination Chamber run down and beat on Cena? Tape it, show it on RAW, and get some interest flowing for your house shows and make it look like everyone is out to get Cena. This is more of a fantasy, though, but the basic match premise stays the same. I'd have Kane win the title here (even if he doesn't last long as Champion).

Street Fight
Triple H vs. Big Show

-I just can't see these two working a straight forward singles match. I suppose they could use one at NYR to build for a Street Fight-style match at the Royal Rumble (or even WrestleMania if they aren't going to go through with Cena vs. Triple H). Anyway, I think Big Show should go over either way.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Ric Flair vs. Shelton Benjamin

-They seem to be going towards a Ric Flair vs. Edge match, but that doesn't make too much sense from where I stand. Edge can't really do much with the IC Title (unless they had Edge cost Flair the title, and then have Flair feud with Edge), but regardless, Edge is still hurt (I think). I'd have Shelton as a guest on the Cutting Edge, and have Edge bring up his new attitude change, and his infamous botched spots (and maybe a little Lita joke from Shelton). Flair can then come out challenge, Edge, only for Shelton to get pissed off because he is being overlooked, BAM! Nails Flair and we have ourselves a match on the way to Flair vs. Edge at the Royal Rumble or something.

WWE Women's Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James

-Already confirmed, wouldn't change a thing. Have Mickie James go over via DQ or something to prolong the feud.

Loser Does Something Match
Val Venis vs. Rob Conway

-If the WWE has learnt anything from Last Year's Revolution, they'd know that they need some back-up matches incase some things go wrong. Conway recently lost to Venis, so start a feud out of it. Have Venis beat Conway again via DQ on RAW when The Heart Throbs come out and beat Venis down. Conway then challenges Venis to a match at NYR where the loser either puts their career in the hands of the other guy, or simply makes it "Loser Leaves RAW" to give the loser a much needed fresh start on SmackDown!. I'd put Venis over here.

Singles Match
Chavo Guerrero vs. Gregory Helms

Why not? The WWE loves Chavo Guerrero, they like Gregory Helms (I assume so anyway), why not let them go in a fun little match. Have Chavo beat Tyson Tomko or Snitsky one night, and make it out to be a huge upset, and then have Gregory Helms beat Viscera, which Helms claims is a much more impressive victory, bam, instant "who's better" feud. I'd put Chavo Guerrero over here via lying, cheating a stealing, which Gregory Helms responds to with a steel chair shot, followed by a VERTEBREAKER!!!!!

Partner vs. Partner
Lance Cade vs. Trevor Murdoch

-Have them job to the new tag team of Mike Mizanin & Matt Cappotelli due to Cade Superkicking Murdoch. Murdoch then says enough is enough, and decides to take Cade to school at NYR. I'd put Cade over here, so you can then have Murdoch go "well maybe he is good enough" after the match, which would be a way to get Cade & Murdoch back together as a tag team, if that's the route they want to take.

Heat Match
Mike Mizanin & Matt Cappotelli vs. The Heart Throbs vs. Snitsky & Tyson Tomko

-Just a fun little tag match to get the crowd warmed up. Tomko & Snitsky take it.

wwe2222
12-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Partner vs. Partner
Lance Cade vs. Trevor Murdoch

-Have them job to the new tag team of Mike Mizanin & Matt Cappotelli due to Cade Superkicking Murdoch. Murdoch then says enough is enough, and decides to take Cade to school at NYR. I'd put Cade over here, so you can then have Murdoch go "well maybe he is good enough" after the match, wwhich would be a way to get Cade & Murdoch back together as a tag team.

Heat Match
Mike Mizanin & Matt Cappotelli vs. The Heart Throbs vs. Snitsky & Tyson Tomko

Cade and Murdoch are split up already...I guess you could still put them in a match though

And i thought Cappotelli was injured recently and is out for a while

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 04:54 PM
I originally had Cade vs. Murdoch listed as "Singles Match", but then I decided to change to "Partner vs. Partner", because that would pretty much be the premise behind the feud.

Cappotelli was injured, but he's back now, and I think he's even OVW Heavyweight Champion.

PorkSoda
12-16-2005, 05:01 PM
I hope either Angle or Kane wins the title. Probably Angle since Kane is already the tag team champ, but maybe they'll double champ Kane? NO! THEY WONT!

Mickie shoulden't win the womens title yet. :nono:

I like your idea of Benjamin and Flair. Flair needs to drop the title, it doesn't fit him. Give it to Benjamin or someone else.

McLegend
12-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Cena is going to retain.

domononizuka
12-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Cappotellis been back for the last few months.Sadly he is in fact the OVW champion even though he really doesnt deserve it.

FourFifty
12-17-2005, 03:12 AM
Cena is going to retain.

:'(

owenbrown
12-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Cena is going to retain.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they (WWE "Creative") will hear you. :shifty: