PDA

View Full Version : Things that should be in SVR07

Extreme Angle
12-23-2005, 05:04 AM
I think in the next SVR they should have a wrestler editor but you can't change his face or body...just his hair and attire. And you can press default whenever you want and he will go abck to his orignol appearance.

Better Photoshoots for caws.
a royal rumble picture so they blend into the crowd.
and poses.

choose a pose for the play,match rules thing where it shows the wrestlers lined up posing...

D Mac
12-23-2005, 05:20 AM
More original music for Create A Wrestler would be nice.

I hate having 2 wrestlers come out with the same theme.

Extreme Angle
12-23-2005, 06:44 AM
yeah and that double thing where the same music theme is on different ones...
like bgm 4 5 and 6 was the same theme!

TheNamelessOne
12-23-2005, 07:06 AM
A good season mode.

James Steele
12-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Create-An-Arena

Setup like THPS skatepark editor. You create your arena. You put the ring where you want, entrance and how it looks. I have always wanted this.

Mainly, because growing up I was a dork and always drew different stages for the PPVs.

Extreme Angle
12-23-2005, 02:25 PM
yeah and they should bring back the climbable smackdown! fist.
me and my friends would have fun jumping off that fist....
i was dissapointed when it wasn't in HCTP

Savio
12-23-2005, 02:50 PM
C.A.T.
a way to knock one person off the ladder.

loopydate
12-23-2005, 04:33 PM
MNM

Cool King
12-23-2005, 05:16 PM
I got told that we won't get a new SDVR game for another 3 years because of the PS3 or something like that.:-\

UmbrellaCorporation
12-23-2005, 05:32 PM
MNM

Dorkchop
12-23-2005, 09:10 PM
I'd like to choose things from superstars to use on CAWs. Like their hair, tights, body shape. I always make myself, but the long hair always sucks. Why can't I just choose Edge's? GAH!

Kalyx triaD
12-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Assuming the PS3 is the 'God-Machine' Sony wants us to believe:

-Absolutely no load times longer than 4 seconds (this is Hell in Create-A-_____).

-Improve crowd reactions. Where's the "Whoo!" when I chop someone?

-The grappling system is getting annoying. I do like the way different grapples are seperated into sections, but pressing Left-Grapple toward an opponant to your right causes problems. So how about just pressing Cirlcle to initiate the grapple, and moving the Right Stick to your desired grapple section. Not moving the Stick will leave you in the Clean/Dirty moves section as introduced in SVR06.

-An improved Create-A-Intro mode. Day of Reckoning 1 and 2 should be top referals.

-Most of the music tracks instead them playing as long as their wrestlers intro. God forbid I put Christian's theme on a HHH intro (try it yourself and see what happens). How did the 'inferior' Gamecube wrestling games manage to stuff most of the music in their little disks, Sony?

Mike the Metal Ed
12-23-2005, 09:46 PM
I got told that we won't get a new SDVR game for another 3 years because of the PS3 or something like that.:-\

Yeah, right.

Innovator
12-23-2005, 09:58 PM
CM Punk

Drakul
12-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Well it would make sense since Tazz and Cole said they where busy screaming commentery for a WWE game set for release in 2008. Why would they do 2008 before 2007? So maybe we will need to wait another year or two before the next game.

Anyway in the next game If they do CAA (Create-an-Arena) it would be very simple to do. Simpley have the ability to change each ropes colour like the way you change a shirts colour in CAW,select what the barricade is (ECW or WWE style), ramp on/off and as for the actual set it could be similar to CAB. Infact that would be possble now.

CharismaInjection
12-24-2005, 04:12 AM
More attires and hairstyles in CAW mode, there are a lotof hair styles in there, nobody would use.

Blitz
12-24-2005, 04:32 AM

If that's true, I hope they use the time to overhaul the gameplay. I just find it so boring after playing every Smackdwon game since the PS1 days.

Oh, and some more move variety would be nice. I'd rather have the TKO in than 20 different suplex variations.

Drakul
12-24-2005, 04:59 AM
If that's true, I hope they use the time to overhaul the gameplay. I just find it so boring after playing every Smackdwon game since the PS1 days.

Well it would make sense since Tazz and Cole said they where busy screaming commentery for a WWE game set for release in 2008. Why would they do 2008 before 2007? So maybe we will need to wait another year or two before the next game.

Extreme Angle
12-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Eddie Guererro as a legend.
In create and entrance there should be a picture in the top right corner to show you what it looks like...
Like Day of Reckoning...

CharismaInjection
12-24-2005, 08:26 AM
I really hope that Eddie's a legend, I don't care if peeps don't see him as a legend, I really enjoyed playing as him.

Extreme Angle
12-24-2005, 02:01 PM
I hope the mexicools make it..
ane once again better music...
god that rap shit sucks!

Rammsteinmad
12-24-2005, 05:50 PM
A little nit-picky, but I'd prefer better entrances in a Royal Rumble. Have them actually come out from the curtain, not appear out of nowhere down the aisle.

I'd also have people do their signature entrances... Maybe not long entrances like Masters and HHH, but short poses and stuff... and then maybe walking down to the ring and not running. Just things in general so that every Rumble entrance doesn't appear from nowhere and leg it down the aisle.

Marcyo
12-31-2005, 12:10 PM
An improved GM mode. I absolutely hate it right now, not because it's too hard, but it's god damn boring. I didn't make it to SummerSlam.

D Mac
12-31-2005, 12:19 PM
Have the option of acctually having 2 minutes in the Rumble between wrestlers.
To make it reallistic. And maybe trying to add more wrestlers in the ring at once.

Kane Knight
12-31-2005, 02:31 PM
On the PS3, that should be easy. SHould be.

Just John
12-31-2005, 02:56 PM

PS3 is out this holiday season apparently, I reckon we'll see another SvR next year

D Mac
12-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Mr. Perfect

Skippord
01-01-2006, 03:52 AM
CM Punk

FourFifty
01-01-2006, 04:55 AM
Hmph, everything I want has already been said.

MNM
Eddie
Creat an arena

Skippord
01-01-2006, 06:23 AM
The non remixed version of Symphony of Destruction

Russenmafia
01-01-2006, 08:06 AM
a meatier Season Mode like Here Comes the Pain would be good. The season modes on SVR06 are too short.

Hitman84
01-01-2006, 08:46 AM
a meatier Season Mode like Here Comes the Pain would be good. The season modes on SVR06 are too short.
SvR06 was the first SmackDown game I played since SYM and I think it was much better. I havent played SvR or HCTP so I can't compare to them but after only having played JBI and SYM, SvR06 blew me away regardless of the imperfections you guys have discussed.

But yeah, a longer season mode, like in SYM, that doesn't end when you win the title and where you can win the lesser titles as well wouldn't go amiss in the next instalment in the series. More call names for CAW where you can mix and match first names and surnames like in LoW3 - so if you create Owen Hart for example the announcer will call him Owen Hart - would be good. More original entrance music and more legends - like Owen, Henning etc.

Still really impressed with SvR06 though.

Just John
01-01-2006, 01:47 PM
C.A.T.
a way to knock one person off the ladder.

I dont know for sure how to do it everytime, but sometimes with jericho I can missile dropkick the ladder and knock it over like on Smackdown SYM

Kane Knight
01-01-2006, 02:21 PM
PS3 is out this holiday season apparently, I reckon we'll see another SvR next year

They're saying it could be out this month or next, even. If that's true, SVR will probably have an installation for the PS3 this year. If not, next year, but.

Anyway, I'd like to see a more interactive counter system. At the very least, more fricking counter animations.

D Mac
01-01-2006, 02:38 PM
They should let you plug in a Jump drive or something so you can use the Mp3s on them for your enterances.

Kane Knight
01-01-2006, 06:11 PM
The PS3 has a HD, right? Why not just have it capable of playing custom entrances?

ShakeZula
01-01-2006, 06:56 PM
custom music taken off cd's for entrances
why no owen hart as a legend in any of the games? rather be him then
superfly or 27 different kanes, undertakers, and big shows

Jalapeņo
01-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Counters that don't look so bloody robotic.

Azriel
01-01-2006, 08:50 PM
-able to achieve challenges in story mode (why not?)
-Owen, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage, Eddie, Ultimate Warrior, Demolition as legends
-3 year storylines

D Mac
01-01-2006, 10:28 PM
The PS3 has a HD, right? Why not just have it capable of playing custom entrances?

I meant for PS2 if they ever make another one for it.

Volchok
01-01-2006, 11:30 PM
I loved the Smackdown: Know Your Role season, It was just awesome..I think I got up to like.. the year 2045. So yeah.. longer season.

PorkSoda
01-02-2006, 05:36 AM
You remember the chop battles in SVR1 where it has how accurate it is? Perhaps they could have that when you do a finisher. Like a quick bar comes up and if you get it most accurate then it does max damage. No?

Or another way to reverse a finishing move. It sucks on some finishers how the only way you can reverse them is if you hit L2 and R2 the exact time they're gonna do it. Like I was playing against Edge, and he had me up for the spear, you should be able to hit R2 or something before he hits you, therefore you move out of the way or something.

Eunos
01-03-2006, 04:38 AM
Any Wrestlers that get released months before hand don't get into the game.

Just John
01-03-2006, 09:00 AM
I want to be able to capture replays of your action by pressing pause, and rewinding back to the place and get like 80 clips and make your own desire video of memorable moments, also I wanna cut my own promos, mabye not word for word, but I wanna at least have the option for what impression to give.

loopydate
01-03-2006, 01:32 PM
I want to be able to capture replays of your action by pressing pause, and rewinding back to the place and get like 80 clips and make your own desire video of memorable moments, also I wanna cut my own promos, mabye not word for word, but I wanna at least have the option for what impression to give.

Along those lines, I'd love to be able to create TitanTrons for CAWs. It would work the same way, with capturing video clips to your memory card/hard drive (if it's on PS3), then assembling them into a 'Tron video.

Tornado
01-03-2006, 02:03 PM
custom music taken off cd's for entrances
why no owen hart as a legend in any of the games? rather be him then
superfly or 27 different kanes, undertakers, and big shows

There's only ever been one type of Big Show...:wtf:

Extreme Angle
01-03-2006, 03:06 PM
create an entrance video is a good one...
i would love a 6 man ladder match.. and entrances for every match... like hell in a cell and steel cage...
create a stance/movement/taunt and scene for when you win the match... like they did in hctp.
better running... they look bad when they run...
more caw hair and outfit...
make the tight suits look real... they did it with t-shirts but the tights and tight suit (like what rvd wears) looks bad....

R.K.O Ownage
01-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Yeah i agree the way rvd walks is stupid

they should make the entrances like together straight away without havin a break between them if u no what i mean.

and also i dont think they shud make season longer cuz u wud get bored of the player ur going through. :naughty:

Extreme Angle
01-04-2006, 11:45 AM
yeah and if you have higher attribute points than somebody you are having a rivalry with in you can run and attack them during the entrance... then you start the match with them injured abit or something...

Cool King
01-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Yeah i agree the way rvd walks is stupid

they should make the entrances like together straight away without havin a break between them if u no what i mean.

and also i dont think they shud make season longer cuz u wud get bored of the player ur going through. :naughty:

But that IS the way RVD walks from time to time.

And I think that's the only way they can let you make your own entrance. I think it'll be that way until THQ's last WWE Game.

And about the Season thing. Maybe you should get to choose if the season lasts a year or two years. If you pick 2 years you should get to defend your title after WrestleMania.

Oh and why did you put a naughty smiley at the end of that?:wtf:

Extreme Angle
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
lol naughty smiley :)

KillerWolf
01-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Any Wrestlers that get released months before hand don't get into the game.

this idea of yours is terrible.
yes, terrible this idea...

KillerWolf
01-04-2006, 06:14 PM
- much much much more theme music. the present situation as far as the theme music on SDVR2006 is inexcusable.
- more CAW appearance options (with less focus on wild shit that no one would want to wear or look like).
- in season mode, the ability to choose to make heel or face decisions.
- off the top of my head a better grappling system would be:
O initiates grapple, then O, X, or [] + direction performs: power, technical, brawler, ect. Triangle for Irish whip. it could also utilize the press = quick - press and hold = powerful system (ala N64) to effectively double the amount of moves possible.
- [at least the capacity] for one or two alternate attires per superstar.
- there are still some graphics and movement issues that need to be addressed - like: smoother, less choppy grappling. more natural walking movement both in the ring and in many of the entrances (see Randy Orton's entrance - it's awful). also, feet disapearing into the mat when performing a ground submission move or a pin. arms disappearing into the neck of your opponent when performing any type of sleeper hold.

starfox8500
01-04-2006, 06:39 PM
...How did the 'inferior' Gamecube wrestling games manage to stuff most of the music in their little disks, Sony?

Hell yeah!!, oh I <3 all the ideas already posted.

The thing I would love to see is more voices for CAW...

:lol: :naughty: :rofl: And maybe a Jobbing system for my CAW's in GM mode

The Fugitive
01-05-2006, 09:57 PM
I'll actually like to have a proper Survivor Series match, 5 vs 5 elimination tag match.

Drakul
01-05-2006, 10:07 PM
in ref matches we should be able to tell people to get out the ring etc without having to irish whip them out.

Kalyx triaD
01-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Coutering top-rope moves has been wrong in wrestling games for TOO LONG. You should press L2 (or L2+R2 in a finisher case) when they LEAP OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, not when they LAND ON YOU. How in the holy shit will anybody get off a top rope move unless the other dude wants to see it? I want this change SERIOUSLY added in '07. I'm not kidding. I'm gonna email the hell outta those dudes. This goes DoR for the Nintendo systems as well. Same mechanic.

Playin possum is cute, but the novelty's gone. I won't miss it if they remove it.

Alternate costumes for everyone. I believe every superstar should have backstage attire atleast. This was done well in Shut Your Mouth, where's the love, now? It's silly being a guest refferee in wrestling attire.

The counter area on the Sub-B meter should be just abit larger to increase chances of actually doing a counter.

The Sleeper Hold system is flawed. X doesn't seem to register at all (unless you really jab in the analog buttoned controller). And if you can't do it in multiplayer matches anyway, take it out. I won't miss it.

When will Randy Orton's RKO animation be faithful to real life? The flying neckbreaker from behind your opponant (you know what I'm talking about) looks more like the RKO than what they gave him. The Running Neckbreaker, boring as it looks, also makes for a better RKO. I like Randy's snake thing he does to set up the RKO now, I want it.

Eunos
01-15-2006, 04:12 PM
this idea of yours is terrible.
yes, terrible this idea...

No actually it isnt.

Granted some Wrestlers will be released when the game is just due out, Which of course it will be to late to remove them.. That's fair enough.

But let's say a wrestler leaves June or July time and there's been plenty of time to take them out. That's when people bitch and moan that they shouldnt be in the game etc.

So no it's not a terrible idea..

Peace.

XL
01-15-2006, 04:36 PM
But then you're left with a depleted roster and the same people moaning about someone being left in are now moaning that the roster is too small! You should also take into account people that return i.e. Charlie Haas and the fact that people have gimmick changes! The roster issue is a difficult one to resolve happily!

PorkSoda
01-15-2006, 04:49 PM
I plugged in N64 today cause I was bored and played No Mercy. Did a hardcore royal rumble. Bring that in. Like if you do a Royal Rumble, be able to adjust the rules. Decide if its first blood, knockout, pinfall, submission, ring out, all that good stuff.

Create a taunt. That and create an entrance both go together. It's like spaghetti and meatballs.

CHEESEBURGERS!

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Entrance AI for stables. That way, he sae people can play the same role (That way, the big tough guy doesn't end up moving like X-Pa or a Diva)

Disturbed316
01-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Three way/Tag team Ironman match. I loved that in No Mercy.