PDA

View Full Version : Homicide vs. Teddy Hart

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 04:40 PM
http://www.japw.net/multimedia/videoclips.htm

Then click on Teddy Hart vs. Homicide

Dave Youell
12-30-2005, 05:44 AM
Without even seeing it I can imagine it would be a decent match, regardless of Teddy being a spot money and Homicide being the love child of New Jack and Low Ki.

They can both work well

Dave Youell
12-30-2005, 05:47 AM
LOFL!

I retract my previous statement

LOL!

Where's Sadistic?

The Naitch
12-30-2005, 07:52 AM
i know Teddy has some heat, and it seems like Homicide gave him a nice ass kicking

Although Teddy got the win at the end. But got his shoes jacked at the end

Zen v.W.o.
12-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Teddy is the fucking man. WWE sign this man, make the new year great from the get go.

thecc
12-30-2005, 05:19 PM
LOFL!

I retract my previous statement

LOL!

Where's Sadistic?Sadistic wouldn't like it, it isn't pointless enough. The match isnt very great but it got it's point across, which was to show how much homicide and Teddy Hart hated each other. Hence the shoejacking.

Shadow
12-30-2005, 05:27 PM

What the hell did I just watch?

Innovator
12-30-2005, 06:10 PM
Without even seeing it I can imagine it would be a decent match, regardless of Teddy being a spot money and Homicide being the love child of New Jack and Low Ki.

They can both work wellHomicide trained Ki

redoneja
12-31-2005, 05:53 PM
Teddy is the fucking man. WWE sign this man, make the new year great from the get go.

You are such a mark for anything "Hart" that it isn't even funny.

McLegend
12-31-2005, 06:48 PM
There's nothing wrong with that.

Xero
12-31-2005, 07:03 PM
My thoughts...

- That music... LALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALA!

- I hate stabbings with sharp objects. Always makes me cringe.

- He jacked his shoes. What a way to further a storyline.

- One day, someone's going to stab someone too hard, cut someone too deep, or something else, someone's going to die, and the shit is going to hit the fan on all professional wrestling.

Zen v.W.o.
12-31-2005, 08:11 PM
You are such a mark for anything "Hart" that it isn't even funny.

He's actually an Annis.

Also, SO???????

Sickboy
01-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Why the hell does he stab someone with a fork or whatever it was? What does that have to do with wrestling? If he needs to stab people can't he do it outside on the streets like normal folks?

thecc
01-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Why the hell does he stab someone with a fork or whatever it was? What does that have to do with wrestling? If he needs to stab people can't he do it outside on the streets like normal folks?Because this is wrestling and you have to suspend your belief of all things logic. Honestly think about it, is there anything ever done in wrestling that would really happen in real life?

Shadow
01-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Because this is wrestling and you have to suspend your belief of all things logic. Honestly think about it, is there anything ever done in wrestling that would really happen in real life?

Well...I've put someone in the crossface and made them tap once.