PDA

View Full Version : Gregory Helms

Marc the Smark
12-29-2005, 10:38 PM
He lost both of his grandmothers over the holiday season, which is why he's been taking some time off. Just figured you might like to know.

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 10:38 PM
he also said he got attacked by Ninjas

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Gregory "Shane" Helms has updated his MySpace journal to explain the stitches on his hand in a photo that was posted on WWE.com. He says:

I've had a lot of people asking me about the injury to my hand, so here is the deal:

There was these ninja's see? And about 15-20 of them attacked me all at once. They were using smoke bombs and numchucks and sai's and all kind of stuff, but I was holding them all at bay with my fighting skills. Girls only like guys with great skills. So anyway, I'm slowing starting to get the advantage on them when they pull out the throwing stars!! Well I caught the first one with my teeth, chewed it up and swallowed it, ducked a few more, but then got caught with two in my hand. Now Ninja's dip the tips of their stars in all kinds of poisonous snake, spider, and scopion venoms so this would have killed a normal man. But what they didn't know, was that I've spent years in tropical jungle training developing an immunity to just such venoms. So I just yanked the stars out of my hand and threw them back at THEM!!! That's how I do!! And what did they do when they saw that? They took off!! Man, you can't find good ninja's these days!!

Impact!
12-29-2005, 10:53 PM
:lol:

HeartBreakMan2k
12-29-2005, 11:38 PM
lol. Totally off subject though, anyone in the Raleigh area should go to this club called City Limits. Helms is there a lot and interacts with everyone like they're his equals. Very cool guy and great to fans.

Corkscrewed
12-30-2005, 04:41 AM
LMAO

Great MySpace entry. :lol:

Sorry about the loss of his grandmas though. I would think they lived full and happy lives. I hope, at least.

The Naitch
12-30-2005, 07:53 AM
Shane Helms was a terrible move

He should've turned villain

V
12-30-2005, 08:13 AM
He lost both of his grandmothers over the holiday season, which is why he's been taking some time off. Just figured you might like to know.
Kind of makes what happend to me this holiday season seem bearable

Condolonces to Gregory and his family

The Naitch
12-30-2005, 08:21 AM
I stopped reading halfway through

Cool King
12-30-2005, 09:08 AM

Damn, that must suck. losing both of your grandmothers around Christmas Time.:(

Kane Knight
12-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Wait...Helms posts on myspace?

Does Vince know?

The Naitch
12-30-2005, 09:33 PM
Brock should be informed