PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from raw.....7th row baby!!!!

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Just got back from raw and wow, what a show, if it was even half as good on tv as it was in person wow, this raw fucking ruled. Nice to have a connection in the box office (7th row on the entrance way side 4 tix.....FREE got the all 4 tix with 0.00 in the price area) The first match was high caliber but a bit lacking but after that, wow, the whole show was just amazing to watch. This is far from my first event as well, been goin to shows since 96 and i think this is my 3rd raw. The final match had the crowd in a frenzy, you dont know what that split crowd is like till youve seen it in person...its like a fucking warzone and all thats missing is missles and bullets and fighter jets. The whole match the chant barley ever stopped, back and forth between "lets go cena" and right after "lets go angle". The boos cena got when he would come back were overwhelming at every turn he would take to come back, idk how many of you have witnessed it in person but wow...its more noticeable in the areana...ANY time there was a pic of cena he was horrendously booed. Seeing him bleed and lose all at once made my night and the triple h thing was hilarious as well....still got that rush.

Taker Fan
01-03-2006, 01:20 AM
I was there also, and it was UNREAL. My voice cracked on a few on the "Let's go Angle" chants :D..That whole crowd was just going insane throughout that main event. I'll never forget that, it was unbelievable at how fun and exciting it was with a split crowd with energy. :y:

Innovator
01-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Section 238, nosebleeds baby

RGWhat316
01-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Live events are always a blast. I was apart of Survivor Series and we were split there as well with Cena and Angle. I was one of the many chanting "Let's Go Angle" at that show. But Cena wasn't booed near as much there as he was tonight.

Team Sheep
01-03-2006, 12:03 PM
I was at the Raw before Survivor Series and the crowd were so split there too. You could hear all the high pitched voices chanting "Cena Rules!", and the low pitched voices chanting "Cena Sucks!" :lol: Yeah, live events rule. Good to hear you had a great time. :y:

John la Rock
01-03-2006, 12:38 PM
ya the Angle chants were great. Why he is not WWE champ is beyond me

WAKE UP VINCE

Kane Knight
01-03-2006, 12:42 PM
ya the Angle chants were great. Why he is not WWE champ is beyond me

WAKE UP VINCE

Vince hates the internet fans.

And apparently, by extension, the audience fans, and the TV fans. And the PPV fans, and...

Evil Vito
01-03-2006, 01:09 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I was at the Bridgeport Raw on the 26th December......4th row

I want to go again</font> :(

D Mac
01-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Only been to house shows. :(

Corkscrewed
01-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Vince hates the internet fans.

And apparently, by extension, the audience fans, and the TV fans. And the PPV fans, and...
:lol:

I totally forgot to read RAW results till tonight. Sounds like a relatively good show, if only because the crowd was amazing.