PDA

View Full Version : Post 3K: What shall we talk about?

Joey Slugs
01-03-2006, 04:43 PM
How about this:

What would you like to see as the main event fued of 2006?

I, for one, would like to see a 2 on 1 fued featuring TWGTT against a heel champ Angle. I don't know why, but we haven't seen a good two on one fued since Taker/Kane v Austin.

This time around, both Shelton & Haas (one on one against Angle) would be huge underdogs but would always have each other's back in their attempts at the title.

This would of course lead to a program against each other after one wins the title.

Corkscrewed
01-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Have we seen ANY 2 on 1 feud since Taker/Kane vs Austin?

Joey Slugs
01-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Have we seen ANY 2 on 1 feud since Taker/Kane vs Austin?

They seemed to try it with Bischoff/Jericho and Bischoff/Angle v Cena.

redoneja
01-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Beniot/Jericho v Austin

Just John
01-03-2006, 06:10 PM
As long as jericho is in there somewhere Its all good

Dorkchop
01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Every single match would be amazing. I'd be all for that. I love all three guys.

Mr. Nerfect
01-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Eh, I like all three guys, but I just think it would be too much like Benoit/Jericho vs. Austin, where the faces were made to look weaker than they really were, or were supposed to look, just so they could make it 2-on-1.

I would like to see Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho. The two have barely even touched since coming to the WWE, maybe even at all save for their 2000 IC/Euro stint and their general Alliance battles. I don't know if they've ever even had Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho one-on-one since King of the Ring 2000, where neither guy had won a World Championship yet. Plus the guys are awesome on the mic, so they could make it work. Plus they work well when it comes to specialty matches.

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho in a Steel Cage Match? :drool: