PDA

View Full Version : For everyone who watched RAW on Monday...

Favre4Ever
01-06-2006, 12:24 AM
....it was ridiculous how over Kurt Angle was. Every move he did he was pratically getting an ovation for. And as soon as Cena got cut open, everybody went nuts.

So my question is this: is it really even possible for Cena to progress in a feud against Kurt Angle? Angle's trying as hard as he can to make people hate him and its not happening. I think that even the casual fans realize than Angle is on such a different level than Cena that its ridiculous. Either that....or people just don't like Cena.

Oh, one other thing, this whole STFU thing is making me embarrased that I watch wrestling, even more so than the redneck triathalon did. And thats rough to do.

Skippord
01-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Maybe if they have angle start eating babies he'll getbooed

Kane Knight
01-06-2006, 12:33 AM
At this point, he'd have to light a Bible on fire, piss it out while singing the Iraqi national anthem, going down on Bin Laden, and wiping his ass on an American flag.

Skippord
01-06-2006, 12:38 AM
And Kicking a puppy

Dorkchop
01-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Maybe if they have angle start eating babies he'll getbooed

He'd make that baby look good.

The Cock
01-06-2006, 12:44 AM
hulkmania, you should watch footage of Cock kicking Hogans' ass at No Way Out again

94 SVT Cobra
01-06-2006, 01:08 AM
as someone who was in that crowd the evening 7 rows back, it WAS fucking ridculous how over angle was. A deaf person could have heard that the angle chants were louder then the cena ones