PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling it now...(who agrees?)

Londoner
01-08-2006, 07:33 AM
At WM the main events will be....

Raw-WWE Championship

John Cena(c) V HHH(HHH wins)

Smackdown-World Heavyweight Title

Randy Orton V Batista(c)(Orton wins)

Other than those two matches I really can't see much else happening at wrestlemania due to the way things have been going, but I hope they prove me wrong.Anyone agree with these main events?

Favre4Ever
01-08-2006, 07:39 AM
I really doubt both titles will change at WM. I agree with the Orton prediction, but I see Cena retaining. Unless there is some massive screw job( which would be the shit), Cena is running with this one. Too bad.

RP
01-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Really going out on limb there. Are you positive?

Chavo Classic
01-08-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't see HHH in the title picture at WM. I think they'll throw something together with him and HBK or Kane. Don't ask me why, I just do.

The Gooch
01-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Sure hoping Mark Henry will challenge Batista for the title at WM. ;)

RP
01-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Sure hoping Mark Henry will challenge Batista for the title at WM. ;)

You're not serious are you?

Tornado
01-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I really doubt both titles will change at WM.

I happened at last years WM.

Chavo Classic
01-08-2006, 09:38 AM
I happened at last years WM.

You happened? Wow. You must have been released from your contract fairly quick after your debut, because I never even saw you on SD or Raw.

RP
01-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Mark Henry should never get close to a Main Event let alone a World Title. That would be a tragedy. I cant believe they're still pushing that Worlds Strongest Man gimmick. Comon, we know he isnt the worlds strongest man. He a fat turd who knows how to punch kick and slam. If Mark Henry gets the World Title. Buh bye Friday night slot on UPN. Hello Sunday Afternoon slot on UPN.

The Gooch
01-08-2006, 09:41 AM
You're not serious are you?

You're not serious about that question about my seriousness are you?

Chavo Classic
01-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Mark Henry is being brought in to keep Batista and his wrestlemania rival separated before april. It is inevitable he will be in the main event, at the Rumble at least, and we're going to have to live with that.

RP
01-08-2006, 09:45 AM
My God! Mark Henry main eventing Royal Rumble. Wow how the mighty are falling.

Rob
01-08-2006, 09:48 AM
At WM the main events will be....

Raw-WWE Championship

John Cena(c) V HHH(HHH wins)

Smackdown-World Heavyweight Title

Randy Orton V Batista(c)(Orton wins)

Other than those two matches I really can't see much else happening at wrestlemania due to the way things have been going, but I hope they prove me wrong.Anyone agree with these main events?

No way in hell are two heels leaving Mania as champs.

The Gooch
01-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Honestly I'd like to see Rey and Batista go at it for Wrestlemania.

^^^^ HHH is almost as much of a face as Cena is at this point.

diothoir
01-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Rob is right.

As well as that, if both Cena and Batista are still champs by then, that means a heel Royal Rumble winner.

Not against that, but a heel chase up to Wrestlemania seems odd. :blush:

diothoir
01-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Not against that, but a heel chase up to Wrestlemania seems odd. :blush:

Both shows having heel chases I mean.

Volare
01-08-2006, 10:05 AM
well...the way they have been portraying Lashley....i figured they would make him like Lesnar..unbeatable and proves himself at the Royal Rumble

Skippord
01-08-2006, 10:29 AM
I swear if Lashley won the rumble I would piss my pants with excitement

Volare
01-08-2006, 10:31 AM
nah same old lesnar crap get on a roll...till he gets "screwed" in a match and drops the belt

PepperCarrotMan
01-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Cena is not losing.

Batista? He's losin...

Londoner
01-08-2006, 12:03 PM
I should've mentioned that I think the WWE will have Cena as a heel and HHH as a face, that way, a face will walk out as champ still and HHH will be happy so everybody wins(well, except Cena).Cena's held the title since the last wrestlemania, it's about time he lost it.Ofcourse if he loses the title tonight, i'll scrap that main event prediction between Cena/HHH.

Londoner
01-08-2006, 12:05 PM

Just to confirm what I said in my above post, HHH would be the face in this match, Cena the heel, considering recent reactions from the crowd with these two, that's the logical way to book it.

Enjay
01-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Mark Henry should never get close to a Main Event let alone a World Title. That would be a tragedy. I cant believe they're still pushing that Worlds Strongest Man gimmick. Comon, we know he isnt the worlds strongest man. He a fat turd who knows how to punch kick and slam. If Mark Henry gets the World Title. Buh bye Friday night slot on UPN. Hello Sunday Afternoon slot on UPN.
It isn't WWE management's fault. UPN wants a black World Heavyweight Champion to push with the rest of their sitcoms.

The Icon of Elisim
01-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Raw side: Kurt Angle (c) vs HBK

Smackdown: Batista (heel champ) vs Rey

Londoner
01-08-2006, 12:33 PM
I very much doubt HBK will be challenging for the title at WM especially considering him and Angle had a match last year at WM.

Y3J
01-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Raw side: Kurt Angle (c) vs HBK

Smackdown: Batista (heel champ) vs Rey

I doubt they will turn Batista heel. He is so over at the moment it is unbelievable.

Although I would love so see him as a heel, just not yet.

Savio
01-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Angle vs HHH?

Londoner
01-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Angle/HHH would be a classic no doubt.

KingofOldSchool
01-08-2006, 02:49 PM

Wanna place a bet?

Destor
01-08-2006, 03:34 PM
A heel has only one the main evnt of Wrestle Mania 1 time, it was WMXVI and H won it. The odds of one heel walking out with the title (let alone two) is slim to none.

KingofOldSchool
01-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Not if both HHH and Orton are challenging at Mania and 'Tista's injury hasn't healed by then.

Volare
01-08-2006, 03:40 PM
true everyone's gotta have a fuckin happy ending

Destor
01-08-2006, 03:43 PM
I see Batista dropping the title at Mania, but unlike everyone else here I can see Cena retaining against H. But you definitely have a strong argument. The thing about Batista's injury is this, if they are going to put him in a match against a guy who has injured more people than I can count, 'Tista probably isn't hurt that bad, at least not any more. Would you book your already injured champ against a guy like Mark Henry? Doubtful; least not if you planned to have him around come Mania.

John la Rock
01-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Anyone else see a HBK/Vince match at WM? could be a classic

RGWhat316
01-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't think anyone has mentioned Edge's World Title contract yet. They still have him carry the MITB briefcase, and he still hasn't used it yet. So with his contract being held off this long, it doesn't seem as if he will be wasting it on a RAW.

Y3J
01-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh yeah! I totally forgot Mr MITB. I wonder how that could've happened?

McLegend
01-08-2006, 05:35 PM
HHH vs Cena with Cena retaining

Batista vs Orton with Orton winning

Innovator
01-08-2006, 05:51 PM
HHH vs. Cena with Cena winning

Edge vs. Cena with Edge winning

Batista vs. Rey with Rey winning (I can dream)

Jaton
01-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Maybe..Edge will turn face, after revealing that Lita gave him an STD, and the fans wake up and see that Edge's promo skills have gotten really good and he's decent in the ring. HHH goes over Cena at WM, then Edge's music hits.

Oh my God, it's WMIX all over again!

Mr. Nerfect
01-09-2006, 04:47 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a Ladder Match for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 22. Edge vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle vs. Kane. Wouldn't be too bad. For some reason I have the urge to see Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania for the World Heavyweight Championship as well.

This leaves the undercard as:

-Randy Orton vs. Booker T for the WWE United States Championship
-John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Big Show (throw in Show just for the Hell of it, the guy works well in Triple Threat Matches)
-The Undertaker vs. Bobby Lashley
-Carlito vs. Chris Masters
-Vince McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels
-Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
-Ric Flair vs. Gregory Helms for the WWE Intercontinental Championship (for some reason I can really see them doing this)
-MNM vs. The Mexicools for the WWE Tag Team Championship

I would have loved to see MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. The Mexicools in a TLC Match, but chances of PL & BK being on PPV? Slim to none.

Dorkchop
01-09-2006, 10:50 AM
chances of PL & BK being on Smackdown? Slim to none.

Chavo Classic
01-09-2006, 11:00 AM
I'd rate Burchill and Regal's chances as slimmer