PDA

View Full Version : Sean O'Haire: Taker/Kane storyline.

Loose Cannon
01-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Hey does anybody think they should bring in Sean O'Haire to play a role in the Undertaker-Kane storyline. I have been thinking of this for a while and I think it would be great if he plays some kind of a role in it. He has a dark/devil like character that would fit perfectly in the storyline. Maybe he could be the guy that has been controlling Kane all along and made him turn to the dark side. He has/had a devil's advocate character, so maybe he played with Kane's mind and made him into the monster he is right now.

Or they could go the other way and he could be responsible for bringing Taker back into his old form. I just think he would fit very well into this whole scenerio as a "Greater Power' kind of thing.

Brock_LegendKiller
01-28-2004, 02:20 PM
I dont know. I dont think O' Haire should get involved, unless the ministry is reformed. O' Haire would be perfect for that role. Im a huge O' Haire fan, but I just dont think he should get involved with a family fued, like Kurt Angle.

Savio
01-28-2004, 02:27 PM
I dont think O' Haire should get involved, unless the ministry is reformed.

MVP
01-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Maybe if Undertaker sticks around after Wrestlemania he can feud with Sean O'Haire, and put Sean over before he retires.

Innovator
01-28-2004, 04:53 PM
No offense to Sean O'Haire, but he isn't ANYWHERE close to having Taker put him over after wrestlemania. First lets get O'Haire on TV, babysteps

sensai86
01-28-2004, 08:34 PM
No offense to Sean O'Haire, but he isn't ANYWHERE close to having Taker put him over after wrestlemania. First lets get O'Haire on TV, babysteps

I'm a O'Haire fan,but I argee.

Corkscrewed
01-29-2004, 01:05 AM

Well said. It's a bit unrealistic to have O'haire suddenly show up in Taker vs Kane Part 19425, at least now, since the feud is hot because it's so personal.

Mr. Nerfect
01-29-2004, 02:29 AM
I think O'Haire would be a great addition to the feud. I was thinking about him joing the feud too. Definately as a heel. I like your idea with him being the guy who's been "coaching" Kane. O'Haire's gimmick would be great in a manager type role for Kane.

darkpower
01-29-2004, 02:44 AM
I thought O'Haire quit the WWE, so I don't think the WWE could do this even if they wanted to.

Rob
01-29-2004, 02:25 PM
More higher power angles eh! Well they never worked the first time nor any other time they have been copied since and the fans are still of being insulted but hey, it might work this time. :roll:

Heyman
01-29-2004, 03:15 PM
A week or so before Wrestlemania (Taker has now appeared on TV and is set to met Kane face to face for the first time), the WWE should hold a contest. Who's penis taste's better? (Tazz can host the 'contest'). Tazz then announces that a homosexual is needed in the back.

*cue Sean O'Haire's music*

O'Haire comes out and tastes the cocks of Taker and Kane on live (taped) television.

After sucking both dicks, O'Haire still has Taker's cum on his face. He smiles, and says, "Taker's definitely tastes better!"

This gets an enormous face pop from the crowd. Kane then tombstones O'Haire and tombstones Taker. The stage is set for Wrestlemania.

Moral: SEAN O'HAIRE SHOULDN'T BE A PART OF THE TAKER/KANE FEUD. IT WOULD BE STUPID.

Loose Cannon
01-29-2004, 03:30 PM
More higher power angles eh! Well they never worked the first time nor any other time they have been copied since and the fans are still of being insulted but hey, it might work this time. :roll:

Hey I liked the Greater Power storyline(s) and I wasn't insulted by it. :(

ColdwaVer
01-29-2004, 03:43 PM
I dunno, I think it would be kind of a good idea, though it would have to start like NOW, to have him start wandering around Raw with a dark preacher attitude, warning Kane that his end is near or something.