PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions....(you better believe a spoiler warning)

BigDaddyCool
01-11-2006, 12:27 AM
1. What ever happened with the live sex thing? I got bored and started play computer games after a bit because Edge is boring and Cena sucks as well...HHH needs his title back.

2. Angle is smackdowns champion now?!?!? Um....Why is WWE giving this away before Smackdown airs? Do the feel that if they don't that the internet will just spoil it anyways, so they did it first?

The Greater Power
01-11-2006, 12:31 AM
1. What ever happened with the live sex thing? I got bored and started play computer games after a bit because Edge is boring and Cena sucks as well...HHH needs his title back.

They slowly disrobed each other, made out, went under the covers, etc...Lita was actually topless and you can find the vid on the internet of her nip slip. Flair came out but got con-chair-toed by Edge on the announce table. Cena came out and ripped the sheets off, but Lita was wearing Edge's shirt. FU to Lita, end show.

Deceit
01-11-2006, 01:40 AM
There was a nipple slip involved? LOL

TerranRich
01-11-2006, 03:40 AM
I love how people will miss a segment on purpose, then ask others to explain what happened to them. Maybe watch it next time? Who cares if you're bored! I was bored, but I watched every damn minute of RAW. AND I'M ALL THE BETTER FOR HAVING DONE IT!!!! :D

Favre4Ever
01-11-2006, 06:13 AM
I usually watch the whole thing to.....but last night I watched way to much of that sex show.

Chavo Classic
01-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Question 3) So the Boogeyman ate Gillian's mole? Does anyone else think that's abnormal?

Xero
01-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Question 3) So the Boogeyman ate Gillian's mole? Does anyone else think that's abnormal?
THE MAN EATS WORMS!

Chavo Classic
01-11-2006, 11:23 AM
That's understandable. I know lots of kids who've eaten unusual things such as worms to either seek attention, win a bet or gross out girls who they actually like. Albeit the last one was when the dude was 7.

But the writers actually thought it'd be a good idea for the Boogeyman to eat the facial growth of another wrestler.

JT
01-11-2006, 11:28 AM
That's understandable. I know lots of kids who've eaten unusual things such as worms to either seek attention, win a bet or gross out girls who they actually like. Albeit the last one was when the dude was 7.

But the writers actually thought it'd be a good idea for the Boogeyman to eat the facial growth of another wrestler.

I think the writers were just looking for a quick way to erase there mistake from many months ago with that mole angle, and this was there solution. It was dumb, but still...at least we don't have to see that stupid ass thing anymore.

CharismaInjection
01-11-2006, 11:48 AM
The reason they posted SD's spoilers on WWE.com is to make peeps get excited and watch the show, I can't wait to watch Angle get the belt.

BigDaddyCool
01-11-2006, 11:58 AM
I love how people will miss a segment on purpose, then ask others to explain what happened to them. Maybe watch it next time? Who cares if you're bored! I was bored, but I watched every damn minute of RAW. AND I'M ALL THE BETTER FOR HAVING DONE IT!!!! :D

Usually I watch the entire thing, but Raw is really dragging lately.

BigDaddyCool
01-11-2006, 12:01 PM
BTW, as long as we are on the subject of champions, or at least title changes, is there a reason that Cena and Batista held their respective belts for pretty much same amount of time, or is it pure coincidence?

Team Sheep
01-11-2006, 12:02 PM
The reason they posted SD's spoilers on WWE.com is to make peeps get excited and watch the show, I can't wait to watch Angle get the belt.

Yeah but what could have been a complete shock moment has been spoiled now. Sucks really.

Goulet
01-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah but what could have been a complete shock moment has been spoiled now. Sucks really.
But it would've been spoiled by other sites, they just spoiled it before other sites did.

Y3J
01-11-2006, 12:58 PM
But it would've been spoiled by other sites, they just spoiled it before other sites did.

True. But not all people read spoilers, at least it would've been exciting for a few of us.

I usually do read the spoilers for SD, but if I knew that there would be a new champ or something huge was going to happen, I wouldn't want to know until the show.

Schoenauer
01-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Think Vince is taking a stab at us for spoiling his other brand?

TerranRich
01-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Wait a minute. Boogeyman didn't eat the mole yet, did he? I thought that was only the plan for now, and not an actual, aired segment.

TerranRich
01-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Think Vince is taking a stab at us for spoiling his other brand?
What "other brand" do we spoil? RAW is live. :shifty:

Y3J
01-11-2006, 02:44 PM
What "other brand" do we spoil? RAW is live. :shifty:

Cena

McLegend
01-11-2006, 02:45 PM
BTW, as long as we are on the subject of champions, or at least title changes, is there a reason that Cena and Batista held their respective belts for pretty much same amount of time, or is it pure coincidence?
Pure coincedence.

Batista dropped it because he is legit hurt. Cena's dropping of the title could have been planned from the beginning, but no one is really sure.

RGWhat316
01-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Wait a minute. Boogeyman didn't eat the mole yet, did he? I thought that was only the plan for now, and not an actual, aired segment.
I did take a look at the spoilers, and apparently that is happening this week.

Destor
01-11-2006, 03:38 PM
2. Angle is smackdowns champion now?!?!? Um....Why is WWE giving this away before Smackdown airs? Do the feel that if they don't that the internet will just spoil it anyways, so they did it first?
I think the idea is most people don't watch SD!, and this will make a lot of people go 'I've got to see that' when they read the spoilers. Thus increasing ratings.

Y3J
01-11-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm gonna watch SD to see Boogeyman eat the mole :p

Volare
01-11-2006, 03:50 PM
talk about some crazy out of nowhere sick shit :shifty:

HeartBreakMan2k
01-11-2006, 03:52 PM
It'd be great if Hall like suddenly fell in love with Boogeyman for finally "getting rid of that thing that has held" her back for so long

HeartBreakMan2k
01-11-2006, 03:52 PM
That would have so much potential for stupid events.

Kane Knight
01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
The boogeyman marries Jillian...Til death "comes to getcha."

Chavo Classic
01-12-2006, 10:29 AM
It'd be great if Hall like suddenly fell in love with Boogeyman for finally "getting rid of that thing that has held" her back for so long

Wasn't Jillian proud of her <s>unborn twin</s> mole?