PDA

View Full Version : See No Evil (Kane Movie) Trailer Online

Shaggy
01-11-2006, 11:41 AM
The Movie formerly known as I Scream Man....changed to See No Evil now has its trailer out...which was shown before Hostel...

But for those who couldnt stomach seeing Hostel to watch this trailer here it is....

http://seenoevilthemovie.com/

By the way if I have heard correctly the DvD is supposed to be released the same day it goes to theaters...which is very weird in my opinion but I guess they already know that no one cares to see it...

Gonzo
01-11-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't know I'd probably see it just because Kane is my favorite wrestler, even if it is shit. When did he stop wrestling to film this? This is the first I had heard about this at all.

Cool King
01-11-2006, 08:56 PM
That actually looks like a good movie.

And it's the first time I've seen a movie trailer with "WWE Movies" at the start of it.

Is this the first WWE Movie?

Crimson
01-11-2006, 10:02 PM
So I wonder if they will make a movie of the top wrestlers now, if this does ok. John Cena starring in...8 Mile 2!

The Greater Power
01-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

“See No Evil”, a movie starring WWE’s Kane, has pleased the likes of Vince McMahon. However, its being reported that Vince is not too pleased with John Cena’s movie, ”The Marine.”

The Marine which was filmed before Kane’s movie, is expected to be released after “See No Evil.” Right now there are no comments as to why Vince is not pleased with Cena’s Movie.

On the subject of wrestling movies, it is to be considered that the WWE would like to make a movie on the life of Eddie Guerrero.

samichna
01-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Looks fucking terrible.

Fox
01-12-2006, 02:28 AM
Looks fucking terrible.

CharismaInjection
01-12-2006, 07:22 AM
I think when that trailer hit theatres, the audience lost interest as soon as they saw 'WWE Films'

Shaggy
01-12-2006, 04:49 PM
I don't know I'd probably see it just because Kane is my favorite wrestler, even if it is shit. When did he stop wrestling to film this? This is the first I had heard about this at all.

He filmed this when he was injured by Edge...I believe...or maybe it was something else...

What I do know is that John Cena filmed "The Marine" when he had to take time off due to "being Stabbed in a bar fight"....WWEs words...

Blitz
01-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Looks shit-tacular.

The Naitch
01-30-2006, 05:20 PM
looks too generic

Disturbed316
01-31-2006, 09:27 AM
He filmed this when he was injured by Edge...I believe...or maybe it was something else...

What I do know is that John Cena filmed "The Marine" when he had to take time off due to "being Stabbed in a bar fight"....WWEs words...

Snitsky injured him.