PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions on the Kurt Angle Situation?(spoilers)

snakeboss
01-12-2006, 01:49 PM
So, Kurt Angle has won the World Heavyweight Championship, which is a Smackdown belt, but Kurt's on Raw?(no kidding)

So either:

a) Vince McMahon has realized that Smackdown's roster is rapidly depleting and he has sent one of Raw's best wrestlers over to Smackdown to 'save' the show.

b) Vince doesn't care about Smackdown and has given the belt to Angle to make Raw better with a future Undisputed Champion match and he can just assume Smackdown can make their own belt.

Now Kurt Angle is confirmed for his match at Raw against Michaels. He is still listed as a Raw superstar with a Smackdown belt.

I see Angle coming back to Raw and bragging he's stolen SD's belt when Michaels challenges Kurt for the belt to make the match more interesting.

What do you see happening?

The One
01-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Here's hoping he works with both shows. Once McMahon declares a new GM they could have a whole angle where Angle wears the World Heavyweight Title around, and like Flair with the WCW belt back in the early 90's, they would blur it out. Angle is a RAW contract wrestler, but he is the Champ on SmackDown, so long as he is the champ, SmackDown can't get rid of him...basis of fued w/ SmackDown Face: Make Kurt leave SmackDown.

Granted a lot of work for good ol Kurt, but if they stretch this out for most of '06, it could be one big ass fucking money maker.

Innovator
01-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Angle will go to Smackdown. I hear he was pretty pissed that he wasn't gonna win the title after saying all the stuff about the troops. The title was probably Vince's way of pleasing Kurt

CharismaInjection
01-12-2006, 05:00 PM
From wwe.com

Still on

Despite winning SmackDown's World Heavyweight Championship Tuesday night at the television taping, Kurt Angle will still be on RAW this Monday night to take on Shawn Michaels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does that sound like?? It kind of sounds like he's going to Smackdown....
Kurt Angle will still be on RAW this Monday

Maybe they mean only this monday.

Mr. Nerfect
01-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah, main event will likely be Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship on RAW, with Angle retaining with Vince McMahon calling for the bell with Michaels in the Ankle Lock. Shawn vs. Vince at WrestleMania, Angle vs. Mysterio/Benoit as SmackDown!'s contribution to WrestleMania's main event.

Xero
01-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, main event will likely be Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship on RAW, with Angle retaining with Vince McMahon calling for the bell with Michaels in the Ankle Lock. Shawn vs. Vince at WrestleMania, Angle vs. Mysterio/Benoit as SmackDown!'s contribution to WrestleMania's main event.
AKA second fiddle to Hunter's match with the ever so popular Cena.

St. Jimmy
01-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah, main event will likely be Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship on RAW, with Angle retaining with Vince McMahon calling for the bell with Michaels in the Ankle Lock. Shawn vs. Vince at WrestleMania, Angle vs. ORTON/Benoit as SmackDown!'s contribution to WrestleMania's main event.

ReyRey isn't getting near that belt. :rofl:

Y3J
01-12-2006, 08:14 PM

...he can't reach

Taker Fan
01-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I really hope HBK isn't stuck wrestling Vince at Mania.

Mr. Nerfect
01-12-2006, 09:14 PM

:rofl: Yes he is. You may not like it, but the WWE is high on the guy, the fans are high on the guy, smart money says he will get a push AT LEAST towards the belt.

The CyNick
01-13-2006, 11:18 AM
If there is another draft lottery this year, I could see Anlge going back to RAW. For now, I'd bet he stays on SD (after Monay that is).

SloppyJohnson
01-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Im thinking that Edge will actually be going to Smackdown.

Kane Knight
01-14-2006, 08:41 PM
My opinion is even the WWE know Edge can't carry the title.

Favre4Ever
01-15-2006, 02:08 AM
I cant believe that Kurt Angle finally caught a break and got on RAW, then was forced to spend three months jobbing to Cena, and now he might get shipped BACK to Smackdown. Sucks.

Nervous Ferret
01-15-2006, 02:09 AM
Hulk sucks :o

Afterlife
01-15-2006, 01:30 PM
My opinion is even the WWE know Edge can't carry the title.

Is this because of the 'live sex' segment?

UmbrellaCorporation
01-15-2006, 03:40 PM
:rofl: Yes he is. You may not like it, but the WWE is high on the guy, the fans are high on the guy, smart money says he will get a push AT LEAST towards the belt.

That burns me up. I know the fans are into Rey Mysterio, but personally, I don't see what's so great about him.

I agree with you totally. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he won the WHC. I just personally don't get it. I don't find him entertaining at all, really. That's just one guy's opinion though.

Kane Knight
01-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Is this because of the 'live sex' segment?

No, it's because a Raw superstar, while staying on Raw from all appearancs, won a Smackdown title.

Kane Knight
01-15-2006, 06:33 PM
And because Edge sucks, but that's just common sense.