PDA

View Full Version : TNA to hold house show in Detroit this Spring.

PullMyFinger
01-15-2006, 12:09 AM
From PWInsider:

The Michigan Independent Wrestling Central website is reporting that TNA will hold a house show on Friday 3/17 at the Compuware Sports Arena in Plymouth, Michigan. The word going around is that The Insane Clown Posse's Psychopathic Records will be promoting the show. WIWC is reporting that tickets will go on sale via Ticketmaster this Monday. As noted awhile back here on PWInsider.com, TNA was negotiating with the WrestleBirmingham promotion about purchasing shows that would use TNA talents and legends, and there is also an expected ECW Arena date in Philadelphia forthcoming, headed by Jeremy Borash.

Step in the right direction I guess.

Innovator
01-15-2006, 12:10 AM
sabin would probably main event there

Blitz
01-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Here's the card

On Friday, March 17, 2006 @ The Compuware Sports Arena in Plymouth, Michigan, Psychopathic Records presents TNA Wrestling Live:

In the Main Event:
NWA World Title Match:
Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino

Sabu vs. Abyss

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles

America's Most Wanted vs. The Naturals

"Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs. "The Future" Chris Sabin

Ron "The Truth" Killings vs. Bobby Roode

Alex Shelly vs. Petey Williams

Also appearing: Sharkboy, A-1, Konnan, Eric Young and many MORE!

McLegend
01-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Don't know if this actually a good idea. Since no one can really draw at a house show, and they would probably lose money. Don't know for sure.

Would be cool to see TNA out of the Impact Zone though.

PullMyFinger
01-15-2006, 12:21 AM
Well they're going to have to do this eventually, and I want them to leave the Impact zone.

St. Jimmy
01-15-2006, 02:41 AM
jesus christ. fucking plymoth is NOT detroit.
although hopefully Rhino wins that belt in his home state.
isn't there a law that says you must win a belt in your home state atleast once?

loopydate
01-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Sabin vs. Monty? Horrible. I know they're both Michigan guys, but you could at least put them in separate matches so they can both win. If I'm going to drive two hours to Plymouth, it would probably be for Sabin, but I don't want to go just to see him job (which he inevitably would).

I'd much rather see a little shuffling of the low card:

Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams
Ron Killings vs. Monty Brown
Alex Shelley vs. Bobby Roode