PDA

View Full Version : How are the TNA DVDs?

Dorkchop
01-17-2006, 11:53 PM
I almost picked up a few today. I want to pick up the best of Ultimate X. I know it's probably non stop spot fest, but sometimes I like that. I've seen a couple of Ultimate X matches, and liked them. Will I probably like the DVD? What about the Raven one? I GOTSTA KNOWWWWWW!

Destor
01-18-2006, 12:00 AM
I got the Best of the X division DVD, I thought it was so bad I gave it to a friend the next day. The first iron man between AJ and Daniels was so boring I couldn't wait for it to end, there were probably only two matches on there I thought were worth a shit. The X gauntlet (it was pretty good but not great) and Samoa Joe vs Sabin (:y: ). Other than that it was a pile of shit. If thats the best they have to offer, I'm not interested.

ddpBANG
01-18-2006, 06:24 AM
I bought the Raven and Jeff Hardy DVDs a little while back.

:y: I like the Raven one, it has some good matches and I really like the commentary. If you're a fan of Raven's work in TNA I recommend you take a look at it. If you're only a fan of his ECW/WCW/WWE stuff, don't.

:n::n: Jeff Hardy's on the other hand is fucking horrible. Jeff has never (to my knowledge) had a match over 20 mins., but they still found a way to shorten all of them on the disc. Oh and you also get a clip of Jeff Hardy lip synching his theme song. Whoopidy doo!

Fox
01-18-2006, 11:08 AM
I have an early version of the Best of X-Division Matches, and it's a very sound DVD with a lot of great matches on it from the early days of the X-Division, including the first match to the crown the champion. Here's the DVD:

1. AJ Styles vs Jerry Lynn vs Low Ki vs Psychosis - 6/26/02
2. AJ Styles vs Jerry Lynn vs Low Ki (Triple Ladder Match) - 10/02/02
3. Syxx Pac vs AJ Styles vs Kid Kash vs Jose Maximo vs Joel Maximo vs Ace Steel vs Tony Mamaluke (Ladder Match) - 10/09/02
4. AJ Styles vs Jerry Lynn - 11/06/02
5. Kid Kash vs Paul London - 2/19/03
6. Kid Kash vs Amazing Red - 3/5/03
7. Kid Kash vs Amazing Red - 4/30/03
8. Flying Elvises vs AJ Styles, Jerry Lynn & Low Ki - 6/19/02
9. Low Ki vs Kid Romeo vs Tony Mamaluke, vs Jerry Lynn vs Elix Skipper vs Christopher Daniels - 7/10/02
10. Amazing Red vs Jimmy Yang - 11/13/02
11. Amazing Red vs AJ Styles - 12/11/03
12. Jerry Lynn vs Juventud Guerrera - 2/26/03
13. Amazing Red & Jerry Lynn vs Jason Cross & Shark Boy vs Chris Sabin & Johnny Storm vs Triple X - 4/9/03

The Best of Ultimate X DVD looks pretty good too though, with all those matches from the Super-X Cup.

mrslackalack
01-18-2006, 12:54 PM
TNA DVDS are very cheap at wal-mart.