PDA

View Full Version : Warrior sues WWE

Chico
01-19-2006, 08:10 AM
I guess it had to happen sooner or later - this was on Wrestleview.com:

Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com is reporting that Jim Hellwig (aka The Ultimate Warrior) and now "legally" known as Warrior Warrior, filed a lawsuit against World Wrestling Entertainment in The Superior Court of Arizona on January 9.

Warrior is filing over the representation of his wrestling career with the then WWF in the new "The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" DVD release that shows Vince McMahon and many current and former WWE stars running down Warrior. We hope to have more information about this soon.

Your thoughts?

Impact!
01-19-2006, 08:17 AM
lol

The MAC
01-19-2006, 08:23 AM
BWA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAAAHHAA......cough cough

6to1
01-19-2006, 08:37 AM
i don't know who to root for the warrior always sucked, but i love watching vince lose lawsuits. an i do not know why the wwe released the dvd just to goof on him that was a dumb bussness move.

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 08:58 AM
:lo: The WWE's gonna eat this up, too.

JH
01-19-2006, 09:25 AM
could you imagine the court documents from Warrior testifying in court

And we will ride a plane into the heavens while i sue the WWE for telling the truth and i will be the captain of the voyage not you Hulk Hogan but i the Warriya and i will win this lawsuit for all my little Warriyas

then he stands up and growls and runs screaming back to his seat

The MAC
01-19-2006, 09:41 AM
maybe he should wear those streamers he ripped off some kids bike ..for goodluck

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Warrior's probably gonna represent himself, too.

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Warrior: Please, Mr. Hart, answer the question. Were you screwed by Vince McMahon?
Hart: Yes. Vince Screwed Bret Hart.
Warrior: Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence Exhibit F: QUEERING DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!

Disturbed316
01-19-2006, 10:03 AM
I hope he calls Juvi as his lawyer. They would make a great team.

Dorkchop
01-19-2006, 10:54 AM
"Please state your name."
"Warrior."
"Please state your real name."
"Warrior."
"Sir, please state your name in real life."
"Warrior."
"Sigh, sir please state your real name, and not your wrestling alias."
"Warrior."
"No, say the fucking name that's on your driver's liscence."
Warrior."

*10 minutes pass and someone whispers to the judge that he legally changed his name to Warrior *

"So your real name is Warrior?"
"Yes, your honour."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"You actually did that?"
"Yes."
"You're retarded."

Shortly after the judge dimisses the case based on Warrior's lack of understanding reality.

Xero
01-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Judge: Please state your name.
Warrior: MISTERRRRR Warrrriiiorrrr....
Judge: Okay Mist-
Warrior: ....WARRIORRRR!

Corkscrewed
01-19-2006, 03:30 PM
LOL... I thought he did this a long time ago.

Oh well, this should be funny. Remember when he threatened legal action against Something Awful? :lol:

PullMyFinger
01-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Warrior: Please, Mr. Hart, answer the question. Were you screwed by Vince McMahon?
Hart: Yes. Vince Screwed Bret Hart.
Warrior: Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence Exhibit F: QUEERING DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!
LMFAO!

Can't rep says I gotta spread it.

St. Jimmy
01-19-2006, 03:38 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kane Knight again.

Bad Company
01-19-2006, 03:40 PM
He's got a chance, they did rip on him pretty bad.

Rammsteinmad
01-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Edit: Picture wasn't working. Whoops.

Chico
01-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Some more news from Wrestleview.com - looks like Warrior's got another legal battle on his hands.

Jim "Ultimate Warrior" Hellwig, or Warrior Warror as he is now legally known as, is involved in yet another legal battle in regards to another DVD documentary about his pro wrestling career.

Warrior's Ultimate Creations Inc. filed a complaint against Andrew Wright, a New Jersey-based producer, who had entered an agreement with Warrior to produce a documentary about his wrestling career in a positive light. The documentary was to be titled "Always Believe: The Authorized Documentary of Ultimate Warrior."

It turns out Wright had other plans and the latest copy that Warrior screened showed to him that the DVD was starting to take a negative slant. Ultimate Creations Inc. stated the folowing about the DVD: "Upon review of the footage, it is clear there has been negative footage done and Wright indicated to others that his intent is to do a negative piece, which was never the intent of Ultimate Creations."

Warrior made headlines yesterday when it was revealed that he was filing a lawsuit against World Wrestling Entertainment over "The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" DVD that he felt misrepresented his wrestling career. This new DVD saw the producer Wright pay $10,000 up front to Ultimate Creations with production costs expected to hit $50,000. Warrior was to get a $200,000 payment from the DVD plus 25% of all sales of the DVD. He is seeking $180,000 in damages plus legal feeds due to the breached contract.

Credit: Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

:lol: at this positive DVD taking a negative slant.

Savio
01-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Well he could easily win if it was a breech of contract.

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 10:04 PM
IF.

Which means they'd have to establish a negative intent. Honestly, Warrior's so paranoid...

Nark Order
01-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Baliff: Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you god?

Warrior: THROUGH THE DARK WATER OF TORTUROUS HELLFIRE, PAST THE TREE OF WISDOM'S INFUSE, AND OVER THE LAKE OF ETERNAL DESPAIR IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT YOU CAN FIND TRUTH. WHEN YOU COMPLETE THESE TRYING TASKS, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE CLOSER TO.....PARTS UNKNOWN!!!

darkpower
01-20-2006, 02:32 AM
Damn.

I guess he can't handle the truth.

By the way, there WAS positive things in the WWE doc. Remember, they did say some good things about his character as a reason why they signed him to begin with. They thought he was a guy that could carry the WWE with Hogan (or so from what I could tell from it). So I would think that the Warrior's case is mute.

As for this other doc, what the fuck? Does the Warrior NOT want anything negative about him to come out? It's not like he could hide that bad things happened in his life. Why is he content to hiding them NOW? I know, I probably know the answer to it, but I'll leave it unanswered just for the hell of it.

Kane Knight
01-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Judge: Mr. Warrior, would you please rise?

Warrior: That man (points to vince) is holding me down! I cannot rise!

Judge: Counsel, please advise your client to avoid such outbursts in the future or I will hold you in contempt!

Nash: Yes your honor...I *tears quad* OH GOD! NOT AGAIN!

Warrior: Your honor, I would like to call alternate counsel, I had him waiting for just such an occasion...

ALLEEEYAAAALEEEYAAAAA...

Warrior: Dammit Hassan! I told you, I didn't blow my nose on your towel!

Kane Knight
01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Warrior: I now call my next witness, Warrior!

(After swearing in)

Warrior: Now, Mr Warrior, explain the damages done to you by Vince McMahon.

Warrior: In 1985, I was slated to become the first black champion ever

McMahon: Objection! The witness is clearly not black!

Judge: I'm going to allow it, but Mr. Warrior, your witness is on a very short leash. Keep it on topic.

Warrior: Thank you your honor. Mr. Warrior, please continue.

Warrior: ...before he schemed with that faggot John Cena and Doc Brown and went back in time to 1885 to undo the Warrior Family tree!

Skippord
01-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Warrior:FINLAY IS A QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER