PDA

View Full Version : What would YOUR gimmick be in the pros...?

Johnny Vegas
01-19-2006, 09:22 PM
If you were given an opprotunity by the WWE/TNA for six months and had creative control over EVERYTHING you did, how would you handle it? What would your name be? Finisher? A stable?

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
I hate everyone.

Cuzziebro
01-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Who doesn't?

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Yeah, but I'd start burning crosses in the dressing rooms.

Cuzziebro
01-19-2006, 11:08 PM
I'd burn flags with crosses on them.

The Icon of Elisim
01-19-2006, 11:13 PM
I'd be a wacky foreigner. Imagine Borat but more pc

I would also make sure to have an angle where a tag team alerts the INS that I am an illegal immigrant so I have to get a gay marriage with my tag team partner to get a green card

Guaranteed hilarity

Kane Knight
01-19-2006, 11:17 PM
I'd buy that.

Gertner
01-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I'd be a Metro of course

My name would be Gregroi (my name is Greg)

My finisher would be the Juggge

Xero
01-19-2006, 11:29 PM
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN! WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN! WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!!

.44 Magdalene
01-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I'd be Sven. My first promos, before I actually wrestle, will make me look like a goth kid and the announcer will pronounce it as seven...but when I finally debut, I'll be a metrosexual Swedish man with an overly ridiculous accent and a bad ass hat.

"And joo...jah, joo vill fall to mai Svedish Sooplex! I vill see joo...at SVUMMERSDAM!"

Skippord
01-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Konstantin Kolbe the Krazy Kanadien.my finisher would be the Kanadien Killjoy a devestating Kick to the chest.

Dorkchop
01-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Triple K. Finishing move: white powerbomb.

FourFifty
01-20-2006, 12:29 AM
From Santa Monica, CA
"Coastal" Alex Radcliff.

The gimmick is just a surfer from SoCali. I think this gimmick would work better as a heel since every from outside of Cali that I talk to thinks Cali is such a cool place. Yes, Hollywood is block away from SanFran and five minutes away from LA, and a nice walk toward wine country and Disney Land.
Theme music- "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden, only without the lyrics.
Finisher/s- Coastline Cutter (cobra neck breaker) or a top rope springboard moonsault.
Radcliff is a cruiser (since I'm not a big guy) so there would be a nice fued with Kedrick for the title. It starts off with Radcliff just stalking Kendrick, watching his matches from the ramp, and then a sneak attack? Why? Who cares. It's a cruiser weight fued that'll only get 30 seconds a week.

Kane Knight
01-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Konstantin Kolbe the Krazy Kanadien.my finisher would be the Kanadien Killjoy a devestating Kick to the chest.

Triple K. Finishing move: white powerbomb.

You both owe me royalties.

Skippord
01-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Kan I pay you in oral pleasure

Afterlife
01-20-2006, 02:07 AM
Name: Alek Azam

He's a stage magician, with the three-piece suit and all, but when he gets to the ring, his attire changes to wrestling gear in a blast of smoke. He'd be an entertaining/comedic face, but a better heel, as he'd be "full of tricks".

Finisher: The Slight of Slam. Appears to be the set-up for a 2nd rope fall away slam, but instead jumps off and spins, slamming them on the mat.

Hired Hitman
01-20-2006, 02:52 AM
I would lose my first two matches. Win a few then lose some more. After 6 months I will win Five matches in a row and earn a spot in a tournament for the IC Championship, I'd win the tournament but lose the match, cleany to the champion. The next night I will give a promo about having a taste of Championship and wanting it more.

Over the next 6 months I'd fight to earn a rematch against the champion, at the Royal Rumble or SummerSlam I'd get my IC Championship match and pick up the victory in a solid clean match.

The Next night I will have a promo about how happy and proud I am that I finally won the championship, I'd defend it for 2 months then lose it to somebody due to them cheating. The next night I will attack them from behind when they are entering the building, I will throw them around and break their leg, I will from then on become a "do anything to win" kind of guy, I'd say that I am sick of playing by the rules, why bother when an asshole like that can cheat and be able to win the championship. For the next year I will be a very dirty wrestler, taking every shortcut I can at every chance I get, after the year is up I will enter the royal rumble and win the match, then at Wrestlemania I will fight for the championship... weither I win or lose will be decieded by who the champion is and what is best for business, if the champion is doing great I wont win, if he is half and half, I will win and have a great fued with the former champ, at the end of our fued he will win the match cleany making me question my dirty tactics... yeah :cool:

(I did it in three sets of 6 months... I went by the rules :shifty: )