PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star Season 2

The Gooch
01-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Looks like CBS will be bringing us another season of Rock Star. Rumours are floating around that possible bands for this season include Queen and Van Halen. As a huge VH fan, as well as a fan of Queen I find this terrible. Will any of you who are fans of these bands forgive them if they take part in this? Granted they are only rumours at this point and VH have denied that they would take part in this, the thought scares me more than VH III.

Can you think of bands you would like to see on this show? The only one that crossed my mind was Blind Melon as they did have some good success which was cut short when Hoon OD'd.

Arashi Kage
01-20-2006, 05:02 PM
I might have missed something, but I thought that Sammy was back with Van Halen. They had that tour and the Best of Both Worlds greatest hits album. Did they split after that tour or what? I never heard anything.

McDoogle
01-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Why are they insisting on destroying great bands? WHY!

samichna
01-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Money, that's why.

The Icon of Elisim
01-20-2006, 09:31 PM
I hear Nirvana has an opening at lead singer

The Gooch
01-21-2006, 01:43 AM
I might have missed something, but I thought that Sammy was back with Van Halen. They had that tour and the Best of Both Worlds greatest hits album. Did they split after that tour or what? I never heard anything.
That freaked me out as well. I caught VH on their Best of Both Worlds tour with Sammy. I know that he still has concerts with his Wabos band, but I never read that Sammy was back out of VH. Who knows... Again it is a rumour, but even though I love the VH boys they still are known to be asses when it comes to "their band".

RP
01-21-2006, 02:35 AM
I think Velvet Revolver will have an opening soon.

el fregadero
01-21-2006, 03:09 AM
I thought that Paul Rodgers guy was singing for Queen now?

Skippord
01-21-2006, 01:36 PM
I think Velvet Revolver will have an opening soon.

Scott Weiland Owns

JJ Moore
01-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Scott Weiland owns a hat

And sucks