PDA

View Full Version : Potential upcoming Smackdown Spoilers.

KingofOldSchool
01-20-2006, 06:44 PM
WWE is promoting a main event match of Kurt Angle and Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry and The Undertaker for the February 21st SmackDown show in Richmond, Virginia. This will be the first SmackDown! taping after the No Way Out pay per view so there looks to be a few character turns coming up next month.

According to local advertisements in the Baltimore, Maryland area, the main event for No Way Out on February 19th has been announced as Kurt Angle taking on The Undertaker.

So are we going to see some kind of "swerve" where Daivari and Angle are still working together?

Xero
01-20-2006, 07:00 PM
They had a great match a few years ago. I'm sure it won't be Angle's best, but Angle can pull a 5 star match out of a shoe.

The CyNick
01-20-2006, 07:32 PM
I'd assume its a mix up.

Should be Henry/Orton vs Taker/Angle.

Sting Fan
01-20-2006, 07:38 PM
To me this spells an Orton and Taker turn if possible as surely they wouldnt turn Henry this early. Especialy when he is no good (and I use the term loosely) as anything other than a dumb, manipulated, monster heel.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2006, 07:56 PM
I actually thought it would be the opposite when I read that, with Taker playing the heel. But yeah, it is a house show. I can see Angle & Orton playing the faces, with Angle being dominated, he then goes to tag Orton, but Randy jumps off the apron, Taker hits a Tombstone, then Henry attacks Taker and Orton attacks Angle.

If they run The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry at WrestleMania, I think I will throw up.

Jaton
01-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I don't think Taker should be a heel. He's more of a special attraction right now, as he hardly ever shows up and when he does, it's supposed to mean something. It just doesn't work as well for a heel.