PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones (May Contain Spoilers)

Cuzziebro
01-24-2006, 06:34 AM
THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!

Not sure if its true or not but supposedly they have made another Indian Jones movie and in Australia its supposeldy will be released June/July this year. Can anyone confirm or not.

Impact!
01-24-2006, 06:50 AM
Never heard of this Indian Jones character. But if you mean Indiana Jones then I to have heard the rumours, but there is nothing on the Indiana Jones site, nor on Greaterunion.com (Birch Carrol n coyle)

Boondock Saint
01-24-2006, 09:53 AM
They haven't even begun filming yet. Here's the latest from Darkhorizons.com

Out doing promotions for "Firewall", 63-year-old actor Harrison Ford told Contact Music in regards to "Indiana Jones IV" that "It's looking very good to do another one. I haven't felt this positive about it happening in a long time... but if it doesn't happen in the next two years we should all forget it."

Meanwhile George Lucas told MTV News recently that "We just keep working on it. You know, we just write and write and write and write and write. But we are getting closer, and hopefully this year we will have a start date and we will have a script that we all love and hopefully it will come out next year".

Lucas added that Jeff Nathanson ("Catch Me if You Can") is the newest addition to a pile of screenwriters attached.

Boondock Saint
01-24-2006, 09:54 AM
and LOL @ Indian Jones

Shaggy
01-24-2006, 10:20 AM
The last thing new I heard about the movie was that Ford agreed to do it again if they gave a role to his girlfriend Flockhart.....

The Mackem
01-24-2006, 10:31 AM
I hear that instead of a whip they are going to give him a tomahawk and that they are replacing his famous hat for some type of feather head dress.

mitchables
01-24-2006, 10:18 PM
I love Harrison Ford and all, and Indiana Jones rocks, but isn't he getting a little old to be playing an adventurer? :$

BlackDawn2024
02-07-2006, 06:14 AM
Unfortunately, Indy IV is one of those films I never expect to happen. For a long time, I lumped Indy IV in the category of "never gonna happen" with a new Superman film and a good live-action Batman film. Two of those things has happened, yet no Indy IV.

Too bad the new Superman movie we're getting is a complete piece of shit. I had to say it.