PDA

View Full Version : Scotty 2 Hotty should be champ!

Cool King
01-24-2006, 09:02 PM
I was reading some facts on the Royal Rumble and I came across this one.

Viscera (then known as Mabel) in 1999, Spike Dudley in 2004 and Scotty 2 Hotty in 2005 were never technically eliminated from the Rumble. Mabel was taken from the ring by the Ministry of Darkness through the ropes (not over) and never came back; Dudley was attacked by Kane before he could get to the ring and Scotty 2 Hotty was attacked by Muhammad Hassan. Though neither of the 3 men were technically eliminated, they never came back, so they were considered eliminated anyway. It could be argued, however, that since the last two men in the 2005 Royal Rumble (John Cena and eventual winner Batista) both went over the top rope at the end of the match, Scotty 2 Hotty was the real winner of the 2005 Royal Rumble.

Some people are gonna point out that Scotty never entered the ring, therefore he wasn't in the match. But Scotty was an official Royal Rumble entrant and his number and name did come up before he was attacked.

But the WWE keep changing the rules to whatever they want for the time being. Like "You're in the Rumble match when you have your number", then they change it to "You're not in the Rumble match until you're in the ring".

They'll change the rule again this year to "You're not in the match until you throw a punch."

*Stupid obvious question coming up*

So, do you think the WWE is screwing us over?

Corkscrewed
01-24-2006, 09:08 PM
YES

hb2k
01-24-2006, 09:14 PM
I always saw Scotty 2 Hotty, master of the W-O-R-M, as Wrestlemania Main Event Material, and the facts you present me with enrage me. In fact, I'm going to write Vince McMahon a personal letter to let him now how strongly I feel about it.

It actually is pretty interesting. How awesome would it be if in one of the Rumble's, after number 29 comes out, everyone is eliminated, and two guys go over together, leaving the ring empty for the final entrant. The crowd go nuts as the music of the next Mania main eventer hits....

"I'M THE BOOGEYMAN....."

Shadow
01-24-2006, 09:15 PM
They've been doing it for years and we've been taking it up the ass from them. Because we're idiots.

The Naitch
01-24-2006, 09:36 PM
send this to the WWE complaint department

Kane Knight
01-24-2006, 10:07 PM
I'd pay to see that. Mostly out of macabre curiousity...

Didn't Maven suffer a similar fate after eliminating Taker, or am I getting senile?

Cool King
01-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Senile.

After Maven eliminated The Undertaker, he was grabbed by his ankles and pulled out of the ring by The Undertaker.

The Undertaker then took Maven backstage where he basically killed him. He smashed his head through a popcorn machine and then took him back to the ring where The Undertaker eliminated him.

And since we're talking about rules. In the Bar Room Brawl, the rules were this.

You are eliminated from the match when both sholders touch the ground. Everyone's sholders did touch the ground....except for one participant....

THE EASTER BUNNY!

You see, The Easter Bunny's shoulders didn't touch the ground because he was thrown through the window and was left dangling through the window.

So, Bradshaw didn't win the match, because he still has to kick The Easter Bunnies ass.

RGWhat316
01-24-2006, 10:19 PM
I'd pay to see that. Mostly out of macabre curiousity...

Didn't Maven suffer a similar fate after eliminating Taker, or am I getting senile?
I don't remember if Maven was thrown over the top or not. But that was a time when it was acknowledged because Maven got a title shot by Jericho on the next RAW.

BigChris
01-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I was reading some facts on the Royal Rumble and I came across this one.

Some people are gonna point out that Scotty never entered the ring, therefore he wasn't in the match. But Scotty was an official Royal Rumble entrant and his number and name did come up before he was attacked.

But the WWE keep changing the rules to whatever they want for the time being. Like "You're in the Rumble match when you have your number", then they change it to "You're not in the Rumble match until you're in the ring".

They'll change the rule again this year to "You're not in the match until you throw a punch."

*Stupid obvious question coming up*

So, do you think the WWE is screwing us over?

Yea I wounder why they would change the rules to get what the wanted to happen, I mean they should have given Scotty 2 Hotty the Main Event spot at Wrestlemania so everyone could bitch about that.

John la Rock
01-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Scotty 2 Hotty vs Triple H = ratings :shifty:

The Fitz
01-24-2006, 11:13 PM
I also believe that Spike Dudley was destroyed by someone before entering the ring, but fuck Spike Dudley...SIIH

crock69
01-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Didn't one of the Royal Rumbles also have Bastian Booger not be officially eliminated. I believe it is the 94 Rumble. Could you imagine those ratings!

Y3J
01-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Scotty's the Royal Rumble entrance jobber.

St. Jimmy
01-26-2006, 02:23 PM
no.

Pepsi Man
01-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Senile.

After Maven eliminated The Undertaker, he was grabbed by his ankles and pulled out of the ring by The Undertaker.

The Undertaker then took Maven backstage where he basically killed him. He smashed his head through a popcorn machine and then took him back to the ring where The Undertaker eliminated him.

And since we're talking about rules. In the Bar Room Brawl, the rules were this.

You are eliminated from the match when both sholders touch the ground. Everyone's sholders did touch the ground....except for one participant....

THE EASTER BUNNY!

You see, The Easter Bunny's shoulders didn't touch the ground because he was thrown through the window and was left dangling through the window.

So, Bradshaw didn't win the match, because he still has to kick The Easter Bunnies ass.

Word. As far as the Rumble incident, it is funny how Maven still got all the sympathy in the world (storyline-wise) and was even granted a shot at the Undisputed Title on Raw against Chris Jericho, because of how unfair it all was to him.

Kane Knight
01-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Now I remember. Didn't Taker cut a promo on him the next night for not paying his dues? :shifty:

Pepsi Man
01-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Now I remember. Didn't Taker cut a promo on him the next night for not paying his dues? :shifty:
I'm pretty sure. And if it wasn't the next night, it was soon thereafter.

Eunos
01-27-2006, 04:42 AM
I think it was back in the 1992 Royal Rumble when Savage Jumped over the Top rope to attack Jake Roberts.

Heenan and Monsoon covered it up saying he wasnt eliminated cause nobody threw him out.