PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Would the WWE & WHC Titles Changing hands at RAW & SD improve the WWE?

snakeboss
01-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Tonight John Cena will defend his title in a rematch against Edge.

Now obviously Cena will retain, Edge will have lost his shot and HHH will move in.

But wouldn't it improve WWE if the main titles changed hands often at Raw or SD. Just imagine how shocked (and thrilled) everyone would be if Edge won the title back tonight.

Apart from Angle taking Batista's title at SD, the last time was three years ago(Angle - Lesnar)

I think that if WWE did this, WWE would pick up ratings, for example: When Edge was facing Ric Flair, we all knew Flair would lose, but if things changed, more would view in.

Apart of me made this thread is just to try and spread a little hope Edge will get the title back. (hoping Cena get's booed tonight. Edge was RATINGS!!!!)

Anyone else agree?

Volchok
01-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Me personally, I'd love to see Edge beat Cena in a real match not just pinning him after Cena was already in a match.

Xerzes
01-31-2006, 12:16 AM
The poll is worded poorly. Titles changing on a weekly show now and then would be good. Titles changing all the time would be bad.

Dorkchop
01-31-2006, 12:24 AM
I know what you mean, and I say yes. It shouldn't happen all the time, but makes for exciting tv because you feel that anything can happen. I rarely feel that anything can happen. This year has been so surprising with Edge winning the title, Angle winning a battle royal for the title, and Rey winning the Rumble.

If title changes happened on Raw or Smackdown more often, more people might regularly tune in, and not just tune in randomly.