PDA

View Full Version : Is Taker going to win the World Title?

BigChris
01-31-2006, 03:02 AM
Do you guys think that as a way to make Undertaker forget about the possible Hepititus, they are going to give him a world title reign?

FourFifty
01-31-2006, 03:19 AM
You are a fucking moron. That little rumor that was floating around said it has a comment from WWE.com and yet no one gave a link from WWE.com for that. Also, what's worth more? A 75k contract, or a multi-million dollar law suit? Do the math. If someone can prove that The Undertaker has Hepititus, I swear to God, I'll stop drinking.

*edit- added the "swear to God" part after looking at my post

D Mac
01-31-2006, 03:52 AM
Probably at Mainia yeah I predict he will win and keep his streak alive.

Corkscrewed
01-31-2006, 05:16 AM
At Mania he's gonna squash Mark Henry or some other high profile jobber.

BigChris
01-31-2006, 05:22 AM
You are a fucking moron. That little rumor that was floating around said it has a comment from WWE.com and yet no one gave a link from WWE.com for that. Also, what's worth more? A 75k contract, or a multi-million dollar law suit? Do the math. If someone can prove that The Undertaker has Hepititus, I swear to God, I'll stop drinking.

*edit- added the "swear to God" part after looking at my post

Boy you are really reved up about something that doesn't really matter aren't you, that's to bad that you added that part to your post, hmmm, you are just full of ideas.

PS - I'm sure it matters to the Undertaker, I don't know if he's got Hep or not from the HIAC, but it is very possible if Orton does have it, that Taker could have gotten it, I think the WWE got lucky and Taker hasn't got it. Atleast I hope not, because that would be the worst thing ever.I also hope that this is just a bunch of BS and not only does Taker not have it, but neither does Orton.

Pinnacle Charisma
01-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Do you guys think that as a way to make Undertaker forget about the possible Hepititus, they are going to give him a world title reign?

If the rumours are true I dont think winning the title will keep the undertakers mind off his posible hepititus

Morgan
01-31-2006, 07:35 AM
I'll tell you the name of a dangerous insect: It's that Hepititus B.

Kane Knight
01-31-2006, 09:25 AM
Boy you are really reved up about something that doesn't really matter aren't you, that's to bad that you added that part to your post, hmmm, you are just full of ideas.

PS - I'm sure it matters to the Undertaker, I don't know if he's got Hep or not from the HIAC, but it is very possible if Orton does have it, that Taker could have gotten it, I think the WWE got lucky and Taker hasn't got it. Atleast I hope not, because that would be the worst thing ever.I also hope that this is just a bunch of BS and not only does Taker not have it, but neither does Orton.

Pssssst. I think he's "revved up" because this is the 30th thread on this unsubstantiated rumour. As fun as it is to post retarded shit based on little factual info, youmight want to try not being the 500th caller. :)

Morgan
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
Here's a dangerous place to go swimming:

That Hepititus C.

TerranRich
01-31-2006, 10:31 AM
HEPATITIS

Get it right. ;)

St. Jimmy
01-31-2006, 02:32 PM
*woosh*you will never forget the name of.... *CHOMP* GOLLLDDDUSTTT.
thank god for that last night.

but seriously no. Taker fucking sucks.
Diseased or not, Angle > Taker.

Corkscrewed
02-02-2006, 03:45 PM
If the rumours are true I dont think winning the title will keep the undertakers mind off his posible hepititus

DOC: You have Hepatitis, Mark. I'm sorry.

TAKER: WHAT??? Sonofabitch Orton's gonna burn!!!!

*** NO WAY OUT ***

CHIMMEL: And the NEW World Champion, the UNDERTAKER!!!!!

*** TWO MONTHS LATER ***

DOC: You have two more months to live because of your Hepatitis, Mark. I'm sorry.

TAKER: My what?

Xero
02-02-2006, 04:13 PM
*TWO MONTHS LATER, ON HIS DEATH BED*

Undertaker: I love you... Sara...

Sara: :'(

*Taker dies, followed by a Rumble 93-style ressurection.*

Taker: I'll be back.

*Four months later*

JR: BAHGAWD IT'S THE TERMITAKER!

Styles: OH MY GOD! HE'S PART MACHINE, PART TERMINALLY ILL!

Extreme Angle
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
whats Hepititus?

Kane Knight
02-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Hepatitus

Extreme Angle
02-02-2006, 05:16 PM
yeah what isit?

Xero
02-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Help, Titus.