PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lynn

Lock Jaw
02-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Did he retire?

Why is he some random nerd backstage at TNA?

Dave Youell
02-01-2006, 06:23 AM
No he's not retired. I watched him wrestle last month in Doncaster, he's still got it.

I know he's a road agent for TNA and has been shown back on camera recently, maybe they are setting up an angle for his return? The roster is pretty packed out right now, so maybe there's no room for him.

Chavo Classic
02-01-2006, 11:49 AM
One of the best around IMO

Skippord
02-01-2006, 07:00 PM
He looks like a goober back stage

Blitz
02-01-2006, 07:13 PM
One of the best around

mrslackalack
02-01-2006, 09:47 PM
His match with RVD at Living Dangerously 99 is one of my ten favorite matches of all time.

Lock Jaw
02-01-2006, 10:06 PM
He looks like a goober back stage

Which is why I asked. I don't want to see this guy as some random nerd backstage.

I don't care if the roster is packed, you make room for Jerry Lynn.

Hopefully this "X Division people go to him and complain" angle turns into an angle where he returns to show them how it's done.

Stickman
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Did i just read that the TNA roster is packed? Packed with what, wannabe wrestlers?

Optimistic T
02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Which is why I asked. I don't want to see this guy as some random nerd backstage.

I don't care if the roster is packed, you make room for Jerry Lynn.

Hopefully this "X Division people go to him and complain" angle turns into an angle where he returns to show them how it's done.

Lynn had helped set the standard for the X Division roster, and had to undergo shoulder surgery. TNA gave him a more relaxed job in the company as a road agent where he has a chance to help out the future of the "X Division". He still does indie appearances as mentioned and back in August of '05, Lynn wrestled Waltman at TNA's Sacrifice PPV, renewing their feud, where Lynn pulled out the victory. Lynn is also getting up there in age, in his early 40's.

loopydate
02-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Did i just read that the TNA roster is packed? Packed with what, wannabe wrestlers?

The main event is pretty weak, yeah, but the X Division roster is stacked.

Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Roderick Strong
Austin Aries
Matt Bentley
Petey Williams
Primetime
Shannon Moore

Even the X jobbers like Shark Boy and Sonjay Dutt are pretty entertaining.

Skippord
02-04-2006, 12:08 AM
The main event is pretty weak, yeah, but the X Division roster is stacked.

Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Alex Shelley
CHRIS FUCKING SABIN
Roderick Strong
Austin Aries
Matt Bentley
Petey Williams
Primetime
Shannon Moore

Even the X jobbers like Shark Boy and Sonjay Dutt are pretty entertaining.

McLegend
02-04-2006, 01:50 PM
I love it when Sharkboy gets squashed.