PDA

View Full Version : Another Tim White Vid

Blitz
02-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Tim White In "Take My Breath Away" (http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/494698/1974192/timwhitebag)

Kane Knight
02-02-2006, 02:49 PM
That one wasn't really all the funny.

Disturbed316
02-02-2006, 03:42 PM
I liked how they called it "the latest edition".

Wasn't as good as the others though. The sounds are getting ridic now too.

Corkscrewed
02-02-2006, 03:50 PM
lol

stupid sound FX. :lol:

Savio
02-02-2006, 03:54 PM
He farted :(

Xero
02-02-2006, 04:17 PM
I think I understand it now. He thinks Josh is such a horrible interviewer that he's trying to get out of it.

I mean, why else would he ONLY do it on camera?

Xero
02-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Also, I think it takes a bit longer than 10 seconds to lose consciousness...

Kane Knight
02-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I don't think it's the interview skills though. Come on, the fucker keeps bringing up some depressing moments.

Disturbed316
02-02-2006, 04:20 PM
The montage was pretty nice.

Xero
02-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I don't think it's the interview skills though. Come on, the fucker keeps bringing up some depressing moments.
*Next week outside the arena*

Josh: I just heard that, on top off all that has happened, your dog just died. How are you feeling!?

Tim: :| *Gets out leash*

Josh: Wha?... Oh, I get it! You're going to go buy a new dog!

*Tim puts the colar around his neck, goes over to a truck and ties the leash to the bumper*

Josh: TIM! NO!

*Tim picks up a cinder block, puts it on the gas, starts and puts the car into gear*

Josh: OH MY GOD! I'LL GO GET HELP! (Even though he's five feet away from the open passenger's side)

*Tim is dragged off (although it's clearly a mannequin) while hillarious sounds of scraping, screaming, and car wheels are heard*

Kris P Lettus
02-02-2006, 04:26 PM
WTF

Haven't seen wrestling in a while.. What is this all about??

p.s. LOL @ the wrist slitting

The Greater Power
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
WTF

Haven't seen wrestling in a while.. What is this all about??

p.s. LOL @ the wrist slitting

Tim White has tried to kill himself on numerous occasions. It all started at Armageddon where he shot himself with a shotgun at a bar to further hype the Hell in a Cell match (his reffing career came to an end in HIAC). We later found out he missed and hit his toe, and ever since he's been botching dying.

http://search.wwe.com/search?q=tim+white&search.x=0&search.y=0&site=default_collection&client=wwe_frontend&proxystylesheet=wwe_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd

Gone Mad
02-02-2006, 09:14 PM
A-HA! I told you that was the death for the week was gonna be! REP... I guess.

Though I gotta say... that was the stupidest. Worst case of gas ever. No wonder Josh ran out of the room so fast.

Corkscrewed
02-04-2006, 02:44 AM
*Next week outside the arena*

Josh: I just heard that, on top off all that has happened, your dog just died. How are you feeling!?

Tim: :| *Gets out leash*

Josh: Wha?... Oh, I get it! You're going to go buy a new dog!

*Tim puts the colar around his neck, goes over to a truck and ties the leash to the bumper*

Josh: TIM! NO!

*Tim picks up a cinder block, puts it on the gas, starts and puts the car into gear*

Josh: OH MY GOD! I'LL GO GET HELP! (Even though he's five feet away from the open passenger's side)

*Tim is dragged off (although it's clearly a mannequin) while hillarious sounds of scraping, screaming, and car wheels are heard*

LMAO! I wouldn't be surprised if they did that coming up. Not bad at all!