PDA

View Full Version : HBK gets pouty

redoneja
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
From rajah.com:

Shawn Michaels often travels alone and no longer has a strong connection with the other wrestlers. He remains upset about how he was treated during the booking for his match with Hulk Hogan.

:|

jerichoholic169
02-03-2006, 04:44 PM
girl.

Disturbed316
02-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Fag

Xero
02-03-2006, 04:53 PM
lol

Next week he'll get beat up by a bunch of satanists and will misplace his smile once again.

The CyNick
02-03-2006, 04:54 PM
The funny thing is that I think Hogan-HBK was the best thing they did all year (post Mania I mean).

Yeah he did a JOB, but they came back and he was right back to being on top on RAW, so its not like it hurt him.

Cool King
02-03-2006, 04:56 PM
That is just sad.:nono:

Xero
02-03-2006, 04:57 PM
The funny thing is that I think Hogan-HBK was the best thing they did all year (post Mania I mean).

Yeah he did a JOB, but they came back and he was right back to being on top on RAW, so its not like it hurt him.
Anything hurts him with an ego his size.

"Funaki got more cheese in his sandwich! THAT'S BULLPLOP!"

John la Rock
02-03-2006, 05:10 PM
i'm not surprised that HBK is mad because he carried that feud

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Christians. When they can't out-politic you and stab you in the back...

James Steele
02-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Christians. When they can't out-politic you and stab you in the back...

Generalizations. When people can't find enough to bitch at Bush for.

:p

LK
02-03-2006, 06:24 PM
I can't find this stuff on any of the usual websites so I have my doubts about this.

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Generalizations. When people can't find enough to bitch at Bush for.

:p

Weak retorts. When you can't find enough people to go all SUYIA on... ;)

James Steele
02-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Weak retorts. When you can't find enough people to go all SUYIA on... ;)

Touche. A good way to save yourself time when you can't come up with anything to say, but want to sound fancy.

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Come on. Just say it. You know you want to.

The Heat
02-04-2006, 01:13 AM
:lol: The HBK lost his smile? Did this happen around the same time Sting lost his heart? Maybe they're part of the "Christians grappling with self" group.....

Or maybe this is fake. I'd be inclined to believe the latter.

James Steele
02-04-2006, 01:20 AM
Come on. Just say it. You know you want to.

No. I can't just throw it out there anymore. "It" was becoming like cage matches: "Oh, here we go again!". "It" was becoming like Triple H feuds: "HELL...IN...A...CELL!!!!!". "It" was becoming a tired cliche everybody felt free to use. NO MORE! The king is back on his thrown on TPWW!

Kane Knight
02-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Come on, it's a wrestling board. We don't have atterntion spans!

Xero
02-04-2006, 10:17 AM
:lol: The HBK lost his smile? Did this happen around the same time Sting lost his heart? Maybe they're part of the "Christians grappling with self" group.....

Or maybe this is fake. I'd be inclined to believe the latter.
The great almighty WWE bashing, TNA loving n00b smark has never heard of the "Lost my Smile" promo? I'm ashamed!

Xero
02-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Come on, it's a wrestling board. We don't have atterntion spans!
Yeah! Who needs hey we're out of grapes! :mad:

JH
02-04-2006, 10:49 AM
rajah is not very reliable but if it's true i can see why hbk was pissed over the hogan thing cause he fucking carried hogan

Kane Knight
02-04-2006, 11:28 AM
99% of Rajah's news comes from PWinsider. Don't tell me that's not reliable.

Just John
02-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I like HBK, but if that's true, he needs to get over it.

Xero
02-04-2006, 11:40 AM
99% of Rajah's news comes from PWinsider. Don't tell me that's not reliable.
I guess this is the 1% that isn't reliable...

Y3J
02-04-2006, 11:51 AM
LO-NER!
LO-NER!
LO-NER!

Kane Knight
02-04-2006, 11:53 AM
I guess this is the 1% that isn't reliable...

Quite possibly, but to discount Rajah entirely is to discount PWInsider, which would just be plain stupid.

Stickman
02-04-2006, 12:14 PM
HBK should be pissed. Hogan did nothing in that fued. If the WWE wants to crap on him, he should take his ball and go home ala Austin. I'm surprised he said yes to this feud with Vince. That has to be the worst feud in awhile due to how forced it seems.

Xero
02-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Quite possibly, but to discount Rajah entirely is to discount PWInsider, which would just be plain stupid.
Red Hot Scott takes 100% of his news items and columns from other people without crediting. He's completely unreliable. :shifty:

Kane Knight
02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Red Hot Scott takes 100% of his news items and columns from other people without crediting. He's completely unreliable. :shifty:

that's just coz he's retarded.

The Heat
02-05-2006, 06:47 AM
The great almighty WWE bashing, TNA loving n00b smark has never heard of the "Lost my Smile" promo? I'm ashamed!

Once again, someone has to take the "noob smark" approach....

I never said or implied anywhere above that I hadn't seen the "lost my smile" promo HBK did back in his pre-DX days[which, btw, I DID see]. All assumptions made by the TNA hating, WWE marking, self-assuming, wanna-be veteran. Be ashamed! Very ashamed! That was sarcasm. Heard of it? :shifty:

Skippord
02-05-2006, 06:49 AM
Xero doesnt mind TNA from what I gather

Xero
02-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Once again, someone has to take the "noob smark" approach....

I never said or implied anywhere above that I hadn't seen the "lost my smile" promo HBK did back in his pre-DX days[which, btw, I DID see]. All assumptions made by the TNA hating, WWE marking, self-assuming, wanna-be veteran. Be ashamed! Very ashamed! That was sarcasm. Heard of it? :shifty:
Too bad I've said on many occasions that I don't dispise TNA, I just think they have a LOOONG way to go. They have a good roster, but a good size of it is shit, and so is the WWE's, for that matter.

It's a shame that it seems only WWE fans (bar a few exceptions for TNA) can actually say that their favorite product can be shit. (We'll leave Jarrett out of that since Jarrett seems to be one wrestler TNA fans agree on.)

And that post made it sound like you didn't know what the fuck we were talking about. Try to get your sarcasm to actually work and not make you look like a retard.

And, just for the record, Triple H (better known to you as "The Lame") is better than almost the entire TNA roster as far as skill and psychology goes.

Kane Knight
02-05-2006, 10:05 AM
And, just for the record, Triple H (better known to you as "The Lame") is better than almost the entire TNA roster as far as skill and psychology goes.

but just saying that proves you're a TNA hating, WWE marking, MORON!

Come on, man, you can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you value skill and psychology over spotfests!

Batsu
02-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Actually, I thought that HBK-Hogan booking was SHIT.
HBK should have gone over "only comes back to promote something, Vince kisses his ass even though he isn't nearly the long-term draw he used to be" Hogan in that feud...HBK turning heel was great, and the most entertaining he's been since 1997, and especially since cleaning up his act (he doesn't even say "ass" on TV anymore). What does Hogan ever do besides Big Boot, Leg Drop and then walk off into the sunlight? It's been tired for years (as a face, anyway). The Hogan imitation was great.

Kane Knight
02-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Actually, I thought that HBK-Hogan booking was SHIT.
HBK should have gone over "only comes back to promote something, Vince kisses his ass even though he isn't nearly the long-term draw he used to be" Hogan in that feud...HBK turning heel was great, and the most entertaining he's been since 1997, and especially since cleaning up his act (he doesn't even say "ass" on TV anymore). What does Hogan ever do besides Big Boot, Leg Drop and then walk off into the sunlight? It's been tired for years (as a face, anyway). The Hogan imitation was great.

The promotion of that shit was great. Including the Hogan impression. Howeve,r it's Michaels' own fault, thinking he could out-politic the Gam...Errrr...The Immortal one.

JTB31
02-05-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't think Shawn is upset about jobbing to Hogan.I think he is upset about the way he had to job, he was made to look very weak.A big boot and Hogan poses to the crowd for 3 minutes while Shawn acts like he has been shot and then the big leg drop 1-2-3 without even an attempt at a kickout.Also Shawn even cheated in that match and still couldn't win which made him look even more weak.

It should of atleast took 2 leg drops to pin HBK and no posing after the big boot.

.44 Magdalene
02-05-2006, 09:45 PM
But that's the ONLY way to job to Hogan. That is THE technique. If you're complaining about jobbing to Hogan like that, you're complaining about jobbing to Hogan PERIOD.

Kane Knight
02-05-2006, 09:49 PM
HBK was complaining about jobbing to Hogan, period..

Vastardikai
02-05-2006, 10:26 PM
^ He's really changed, hasn't he?

FourFifty
02-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Anyone who does the job to a simple leg drop has every right to be pissed off. It's like doing the job to the pounce.
Hogan is everything wrestling was. A larger than life, shallow persona.
HBK is at the tail end of what wrestling is. A more complex person with a move set that can be used on anyone, a balance of a showman and a wrestler with a finisher that looks legit.
HBK had every right to be pissed off about doing the job to Hogan, but to still be pissy about it months down the line... Grow up.

Fox
02-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Look at the names Hogan has put over in the past years:

-The Ultimate Warrior
-Bill Goldberg
-Brock Lesnar
-Edge (as tag champs)
-The Rock

Who has HBK put over?

-Refused to job to Bret Hart, although he was already over
-Didn't want to job to Stone Cold, but had to
-Beat Triple H upon his return
-Up ended Booker T, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam and Kane to win the World Title two months after his return
-Beat Chris Jericho in what could have been the definining moment in Y2J's WWE career
-Beat Chris Benoit during his build toward the World Title
-Beat Shelton Benjamin clean on RAW

Fuck HBK. If he can't put over new, younger talent then he should be forced to job to an Icon.

McLegend
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
yeah 2005 he jobbed more then ever.

Also HBK is still an active member of the roster and arguebly the best in the WWE so HBK doesn't have to put over the young guys now even though he all ready has started to.

Also about Benoit tapped HBk out to the Sharpshooter in CANADA, but nobody remembers that.

Anybody Thrilla
02-06-2006, 05:08 PM
HBK can't be too pissed. At least he knew the outcome of the match BEFORE it happened. I was just waiting for Hogan to start tuning up the band.

Pinnacle Charisma
02-06-2006, 07:14 PM
rajah is not very reliable but if it's true i can see why hbk was pissed over the hogan thing cause he fucking carried hogan

I have always found that rajah in the past to be very reliable and they dont post all the crap they hear.

Kane Knight
02-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Anyone who does the job to a simple leg drop has every right to be pissed off.

Anyone who thinks they can out-politic Hogan loses any such right.

Zen v.W.o.
02-06-2006, 11:57 PM
HBK whining about working with lower level guys and doing a job? That's par for the motherfucking course right there.

The Heat
02-07-2006, 12:43 AM
And that post made it sound like you didn't know what the fuck we were talking about. Try to get your sarcasm to actually work and not make you look like a retard.

I simply made a short sarcastic remark[1st reply]. Then enters the one person on this board that could twist it into something totally different. Your obvious grasp of sarcasm related to humor[meant to be funny] is horrid. Try thinking before replying. Gotta use discretion....

You say you like TNA, then say HHH["the Lame"] is better than almost the "entire roster"? :lol: Have you watched an X-Division match lately? I see them doing things HHH could only DREAM of doing. Granted, some[AJ Styles] are mostly spot monkies, but, others are good. Triple H has an advantage as far as psychology goes though. You are correct there. However, once TNA guys learn[which they learn through experience] I'm sure they'll be just as good. Christopher Daniels, for example, uses psychology. He knows when, where to use it and also incorporates technicality with brawling and occasional high spots. In short, Triple H SHOULD be adjusted, as he's been in WWE since 1995. TNA, on the other hand, is relatively new. It'll take the newer talents time to learn what "veterans" such as Triple H know.

At least TNA wrestlers[for the most part] don't politic to get where they are. They EARN their spots. I'm not anti-WWE. Simply anti-HHH. There's a difference between the two.

Xero
02-07-2006, 12:52 AM
What do you hate about Triple H in the ring? Forget promos, forget backstage, what's wrong with him IN THE RING? He's a wrestler. Let's pretend that wrestling should be the main part of the show.

Skippord
02-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Too bad I've said on many occasions that I don't dispise TNA, I just think they have a LOOONG way to go. They have a good roster, but a good size of it is shit, and so is the WWE's, for that matter.

It's a shame that it seems only WWE fans (bar a few exceptions for TNA) can actually say that their favorite product can be shit. (We'll leave Jarrett out of that since Jarrett seems to be one wrestler TNA fans agree on.)

Better than all but CHRIS MOTHERFUCKING SABIN

The Heat
02-07-2006, 01:06 AM
What do you hate about Triple H in the ring? Forget promos, forget backstage, what's wrong with him IN THE RING? He's a wrestler. Let's pretend that wrestling should be the main part of the show.

Don't get me wrong. I give Triple H his due. He's damn good in the ring[although he was better back around 1999 or 2000]. Triple H will be remembered as the Ric Flair of his generation.

Yes, he is a wrestler. He's also a politician who uses his promos,backstage,etc to influence every aspect of the show and hold people back. It's evident every time he's near a mic. That's why I'm anti-Lame.

We can't "pretend" wrestling is the main part of the show, as 95% of it is promos, backstage, etc. Wrestling is hardly used except for the opener and main events. Entertainment is king of WWE. I like entertainment, but, too much of anything is bad. And with such gimmicks as Eugene, Boogeyman, The Dicks, etc, entertainment overkill happens. If WWE actually used the wrestlers that had GOOD characters to advance storylines, their shows would drastically improve.

Skippord
02-07-2006, 01:13 AM
The Boogeyman > All

Kane Knight
02-07-2006, 10:12 AM
You say you like TNA, then say HHH["the Lame"] is better than almost the "entire roster"? :lol: Have you watched an X-Division match lately?

He said in terms of skill and ring psychology. There's almost no psychology to almost every X-Division match. You fail.

The Heat
02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
He said in terms of skill and ring psychology. There's almost no psychology to almost every X-Division match. You fail.

As far as the skill aspect goes, Triple H is no better than the younger guys. I've seen awesome X-Division matches that totally eclipse anything Triple H has done yet.

No psychology? Have you ever witnessed a Christopher Daniels match? Nuff said. Fail? How so?

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 09:27 PM
As far as the skill aspect goes, Triple H is no better than the younger guys. I've seen awesome X-Division matches that totally eclipse anything Triple H has done yet.

No psychology? Have you ever witnessed a Christopher Daniels match? Nuff said. Fail? How so?

Neither of us have said anything that would indicate one person can tip the scales.

Chris Daniels by himself does not change the lack of psychology in the majority of X-Division competitors. You can bring in Sabin if you want too. Doesn't stop the majority of the competitors from being shitty spotfest wannabes. Triple H may not fall from high places, but he's got an assload more skill than most of the guys who do.

Skippord
02-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Even KK likes Chris Sabin

The Heat
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Neither of us have said anything that would indicate one person can tip the scales.

Chris Daniels by himself does not change the lack of psychology in the majority of X-Division competitors. You can bring in Sabin if you want too. Doesn't stop the majority of the competitors from being shitty spotfest wannabes. Triple H may not fall from high places, but he's got an assload more skill than most of the guys who do.

I admitted earlier that the X-Division[namely AJ Styles] depends too much on spotfests. That's easy to see. That's one aspect of the X-Division TNA needs to insist on changing once TNA gets a longer Impact: Psychology in the ring. Also, most X-Division wrestlers don't have a good character. Once they can get these things right, they would make WWE's "Cruiserweight" division look sick[although WWE has Jamie Knoble, Brian Kendricks, Paul London, Kid Kash, etc, they are RARELY showcased on TV. Still waiting to see the debut of Helms :cool:].

And as I clearly stated above, yes, Triple H is good. However, he's not good enough to single-handly save the WWE. His grasp on ring psychology is good. And his skill is so-so[he was much better around the 1999-2000 timeframe though]. He used to be one of my favs until he started playing the politic game. He main-events Wrestlemania every year. WWE cannot get better until they learn to elevate younger talents @ Mania. Triple H probably doesn't have that much longer left in his career. He should, instead, focus on getting "over" younger top stars. He's probably gonna wind up being an 11-time champ though @ Mania 22 :roll:

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Even KK likes Chris Sabin

I like a lot of X-Division guys and TNA guys in general.

I do have issues with the way they've developed the promotion, and especially with Jarrett on top, I think they've made some mistakes and use gimmicks as a substitute for things like planning and booking...But they've got a SHITLOAD of talent.

The Heat
02-08-2006, 10:00 PM
That's what I was meaning. TNA have alot of talent just waiting for the opportunity to be main-eventers. I agree with you about Jarrett though. He's quickly becoming the HHH of TNA and has been NWA Champion too long. I think they could also do well to get better announcers[as I hate Don West specifically]. Mike Tenay is ok, but, they could do better than him as well. I think they could bring in Jesse Ventura, DDP, or some other wrestler to do color commentary[which they are missing now] and perhaps Tony Schiavone or Jim Ross for play-by-play[that is, if Ross doesn't re-sign with WWE].

I just hope TNA will do the right thing by fixing the Jarrett situation @ Against All Odds by giving the NWA title to Christian[Cage].