PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle

Stickman
01-29-2004, 09:48 PM
I know I might get bashed for this but am I the only one who dislikes Kurt Angle? After watching Smackdown tonight I finally decided to vent. I'm sick of his "I'm dedicating this match the our soldiers"..."I'm an Olympic Hero"...blah blah blah. His gimmick ran out of style 4 years ago. Dont' get me wrong, he's extremly talented. But he bores the hell out of me now. Are they trying to push him as a geek or something? Get rid of the Olympic crap, get rid of the naggy interviews, and give him something better to work with.

ilt_undertaker
01-29-2004, 09:50 PM
<font color=Silver>I agree w/ you being sick and tired of Kurt sayin that he's and Olympic Hero and all that, i dont like him as a face, I hope he turns heel soon.</font>

Mikey
01-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Him as a face was cool at first but he is a natural heel, and plays one alot better

Kane Knight
01-29-2004, 09:55 PM
I'd like to dedicated this post to our troops for executing Iraqis and giving the WWE something to be proud of.

MVP
01-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Well at least you give evidence to support why you don't like Kurt Angle. Unlike Dark_Kane.

I like Kurt Angle both ways, but I think a heel turn will do him some good. Don't know how well he's going to do against Brock Lesnar for the top heel spot though.

FourFifty
01-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Kurt Serious face- Boring
Kurt Funny face (drinking milk, not getting any sexual jokes)- Decent
Kurt Funny heel (same thing, only with The Show throwing condoms)- Boring after a month
Kurt Serious bloodthrity hellish heel- Awesome!

sensai86
01-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Shut the F**k up and stop complaining,the man cuts a great promo and could wrestle and that my friend is true,DAMN TRUE!

Innovator
01-29-2004, 10:56 PM
Kurt was his best I think during the Alliance invasion leading into Summerslam. He was funny at times but still was serious and put on some seriously awesome matches. Also after he got his head shaved and after he lost the headgear he got on a roll again.

It is obvious Kurt is gonna go heel soon, lets just hope he's the serious heel everyone loves.

Rock Bottom
01-29-2004, 11:08 PM
I love Angle's geek persona. It's just funny having to take him seriously when he says "I'm gonna kick your butt, buddy!" and actually does it. Better as a heel imo.

Stickman
01-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Maybe he would be better as a heel. But I think his gimmick needs immediate changing. Maybe if he's the same guy without the Olympic crap, without the Theme Music....maybe in a Ninja suit or something (kidding), anything is better than the out dated Olympic gimmick. When he first broke in he is pretty much the same as he is now. All I want is a real change, not just a face-heel change.

Corkscrewed
01-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Well, this is the WWE, where if you don't kiss America's ass blindly, you're Saddam Hussein. So obviously Kurt is going to do the patriotic gag on SmackDOWN!

He's still the man, though. I admit, he's a better heel than face, but he's great either way.