PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Superstar Comments on Recent Storylines

Sadistic
02-08-2006, 02:07 PM
From www.andrewtestmartin.com

Well just when I think the WWE can't get any lower and I don't mean attendance and payoffs.....What I have seen of the handling of Eddies death wants to make me puke. You know? When Eddie past away, I said to a friend of mine that instead of mourning I betcha Vince is thinkn of how he can make money out of this? Not to say I said so but to be honest I didn't see the burning of Eddies low ryder..I heard about it which was enufff to make me sick then...and now I see Randy Orton saying " Eddie is in hell"...is that how desperate this company is right now...I wonder what does Eddies wife and three beautifull children think when they hear people saying that their husband and father are in hell? Is there no boundaries to this...disgrace..this...CHEAP heat. I wonder how Eddies kids feel when they go to school{and we all know how cruel children can be} and get ridiculed and made fun of because their dad is supposidly in hell? I wonder how Eddies wife feels when the man she stood by for so long and changed his life around is being told to MILLIONS of people that her husband is in hell? Well if Eddie was in hell Vince would know because he's the one who would have to let him in and I guarnateee that's not where Eddie is! Classy guys..real FN classy!

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 02:10 PM
LOL.

Why is it so many wrestlers don't even proof what they write?

I think Chavo's response is more pertanent, anyhow.

Just John
02-08-2006, 02:14 PM
"when eddie past away"

Like hell Test wrote this.

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 02:15 PM
You'd be surprised how many professionals type like they're retarded

Just John
02-08-2006, 02:17 PM
wwefan4lyfe is really carlito!!??

dablackguy
02-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Beyond the mangling of the englaish language, he's right

Y3J
02-08-2006, 02:37 PM
He obviously failed his English Test.

Rob
02-08-2006, 03:44 PM
LOL.

Why is it so many wrestlers don't even proof what they write?

I think Chavo's response is more pertanent, anyhow.

I've heard Chavo is sick of WWE too. Really who isn't? I can't even bring myself to watch it now. Rey Misterio makes me sick too right now with his constant Eddie references.

TerranRich
02-08-2006, 04:17 PM
wel jus wen i tink da wwee cant gt ne lowr n i dun meen ettenince an payofs.....what i hav cene of da hadnlin of eddeys deth wants 2 mak me pyuk. u no???? omfg wen edie past away, i sed 2 a fren of myn dat nsted of mornin i betsha vence iz thinkn of how he cn mak muney out of this???? omg wtf not 2 say i sed so butt 2b honist i diddin c da burnin of eddees lo ryder..................i herd abot it which wuz enufff 2 make me sik then...and imho omg now i see randy oartin sayin "seriusly wtf eddy iz n teh hell"......iz dat how desprit dis cumpny iz right now......i wunder wut doez edeys wyf an 3 bauteifull childen tink wen dey heer poople sayin dat deir huzbin n fatter r in hell? zomg iz dere no bounderries 2 dis...dis crace........dis..........CHEEP haet!!!111 i wondr how edieis kidz feal wen dey go 2 skool <{[(n we all no how crool chidren can b)]}> n get riddickuld an maid fun of becoz deir dad is supposidly in hell? i wonder how edddes wife feels wen de man she stood by 4 so long (lolwtf teddy long! lolz) n chanjd hiz life aroun iz bein tole 2 MILLOINZ of poopie that herr huband is n hell? welll if eddey waz in hell vance wood no becawz hes teh 1 hoo wud hav 2 let him in and i guarnantleee dats not were edieydey is! classy guyz......real FNOMFGWTFROFL classy!!!111

ZOMG

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I've heard Chavo is sick of WWE too. Really who isn't? I can't even bring myself to watch it now. Rey Misterio makes me sick too right now with his constant Eddie references.

Chavo wasn't very happy with the Orton lines, evidently, and I can't say I blame him. And I can't believe Rey's actually willing to piss all over his "friend's" legacy...

Blitz
02-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Mick Foley talks about it in his new blog as well.
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/foleyisblog

LK
02-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Same here, it's fucking pathetic.

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Mick Foley talks about it in his new blog as well.
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/foleyisblog

Part of me wants to scream "work!" While the rest of me wants to believe Foley has a soul.

The Heat
02-08-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm sure Foley meant what he said. Of course, his "controversy" with Flair is to[some degree] a "work".

As far as Test goes, :lol:. It's nice to see ex-WWE employees taking a stab at the ex-employer by using bad grammar.

Kane Knight
02-08-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm sure Foley meant what he said. Of course, his "controversy" with Flair is to[some degree] a "work".

Not where I was going, bucky.

TerranRich
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/377012/559852

Test: "zomg wtf?????"