PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk already getting flack in the WWE?

alvarado52
02-09-2006, 03:31 AM
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2006/articles/1139375294.php

If yer too lazy to click the link, it reads the following:

Latest backstage WWE reaction to CM Punk
Submitted by Brian Cantor on Wednesday, February 8, 2006 at 12:08 AM EST

While a number of wrestling insiders would disagree with Stephanie McMahon's belief that CM Punk's wrestling skills are not quite ready for primetime, she (and those whose heat has already been reported) is not the only WWE employee to have a less-than-stellar view of the wrestler.

According to PWTorch.com, several WWE wrestlers believe Punk comes off as "cocky" backstage.

Punk drew heat from some wrestlers for mockingly asking if he could dress in the same lockerroom as them.

Meanwhile, WWE officials continue to view his tattoos as a drawback for numerous reasons.

------------------------------------------
WWE is lame as hell. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Dave Youell
02-09-2006, 03:49 AM
At least Punk will be back in ROH within the year

Lock Jaw
02-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Meanwhile, WWE officials continue to view his tattoos as a drawback for numerous reasons.

Don't wanna give away free Pepsi advertising. :lol:

Corkscrewed
02-09-2006, 04:44 AM
Nah, they just don't want fans getting him confused with The BikerTaker. :shifty:

Pepsi Man
02-09-2006, 10:42 AM
"Punk drew heat from some wrestlers for mockingly asking if he could dress in the same lockerroom as them."

Yeah, if you come into a new company doing shit like that, you DESERVE a hard time.

Vastardikai
02-09-2006, 11:03 AM
^

That sounded like he was asking if he was "worthy enough" to dress with them. Not sounded like he was "too good" to dress with them. Maybe someone has their head too far up their ass.

Pepsi Man
02-09-2006, 11:11 AM
^

That sounded like he was asking if he was "worthy enough" to dress with them. Not sounded like he was "too good" to dress with them. Maybe someone has their head too far up their ass.
Yeah, asking if he was "worthy enough" in a SARCASTIC MANNER.:eek:

Yeah, sorry, but whenever I'm new somewhere, I try to be a little respectful.

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 11:37 AM
God, can we find a MORE retarded reason to bitch about WWE?

O NOES! HE WAS AN ASS AND GOT HEAT FOR IT! THIS PROVES WWE SUXORZ

Anybody Thrilla
02-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Maybe he was just pissed about Maria making out with Cena on Raw.

alvarado52
02-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Maria made out with Cena on Raw? I just think its a stupid thing to say that his tattoos are a draw back. Lets have Undertake who has sleeves and tats on his neck get over, but OH GOD WAIT! CM PUNK HAS THE WORDS 'DRUG FREE' ON HIS HANDS AND STRAIGHT EDGE ON HIS STOMACH! I guess the WWE doesnt wanna ruin their image.

The CyNick
02-09-2006, 07:26 PM
I have no problem with WWE being critical of these indy guys. But why sign them if you dont want to use them? I mean I know why they did it, but its really pathetic.

Fox
02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
TNA's lookin' pretty good to Mr. Straight Edge now, isn't it?

Danny Electric
02-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Bets on these wresters backstage being Taker, Angle and HHH.

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Maria made out with Cena on Raw? I just think its a stupid thing to say that his tattoos are a draw back. Lets have Undertake who has sleeves and tats on his neck get over, but OH GOD WAIT! CM PUNK HAS THE WORDS 'DRUG FREE' ON HIS HANDS AND STRAIGHT EDGE ON HIS STOMACH! I guess the WWE doesnt wanna ruin their image.

Punk's tats are different. "Drug Free" is clearly mocking Eddie's death, and WWE wouldn't want to put his death in an inappropriate light...

LK
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Punk's tats are different. "Drug Free" is clearly mocking Eddie's death, and WWE wouldn't want to put his death in an inappropriate light...
Wouldn't even dare...

Mr. JL
02-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Meh

Skippord
02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
While a number of wrestling insiders would disagree with Stephanie McMahon's belief that CM Punk's wrestling skills are not quite ready for primetime

Dizzy Bitch

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Stephanie's right. I know for a fact that he refused to "Wrestle" SMH.

Skippord
02-09-2006, 09:12 PM
"Wrestle" Eh? :naughty:

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah, you thought Hell in a Cell shortened careers, you should see what Steph's master bedroom, booty lube, and a gallon of oil will do to you...

Skippord
02-09-2006, 09:36 PM
10 world title reigns

94 SVT Cobra
02-10-2006, 01:51 AM
Yeah, you thought Hell in a Cell shortened careers, you should see what Steph's master bedroom, booty lube, and a gallon of oil will do to you...

whats the oil for if you have lu....you know what, i dont even wanna know.

Me
02-10-2006, 01:54 AM
God, can we find a MORE retarded reason to bitch about WWE?

O NOES! HE WAS AN ASS AND GOT HEAT FOR IT! THIS PROVES WWE SUXORZ
Aint that the truth. It's like any time the WWE tries to act like they are the employers of these guys the smarks want to bitch.

Mr. Nerfect
02-10-2006, 04:34 PM
CM Punk asking if he was worthy enough to dress in the same lockerroom sounds like he was just trying to break the ice to me.

His tattoos? WTF? The Undertaker needs to released! He has tattoos! Tattoos could actually help Punk snag some fans. The whole punk/emo community is into the tattoo thing, so when they see his tattoos they get on his bandwagon. How is that a bad thing?