PDA

View Full Version : New Warrior Post

Goulet
02-09-2006, 07:08 PM
http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/01.26.2006.htm

01/26/2006...a tying up of current loose ends....
Hello warriors. Warrior here. No, not 'Warrior Warrior' as some people are ridiculously remarking. Computer files and the such need two names...
It's been a long time. To the disappointment of many, I must tell you that this has, naturally, turned out to be typical for me. I say 'naturally' because over time I have just had to come the realization that I don't really enjoy either computers or the internet. I just do not have the affection, or addiction as it more appropriately might be called, others have. I've tried several times to engage and enjoy the internet more frequently, but the more I do the less of a fan I am of it altogether; realizing very little about it is even positive or fulfilling to one’s life. While it makes for simple communication convenience and speed, it also dumbs down intelligence and writing skills, enervates genuine life fulfillment, and makes for anxiety, nuisance, and overall body sluggishness, both mental and physical. Contrarian that I have always been, I just don't buy it that the internet has done anything superbly positive for the quality of our lives. I know, what a way for me to begin a post communicating with you all via the internet telling you the internet is destructive to the quality of your lives. Hey, what I can do, telling the truth is my gimmick. Yet, really, if I had my way about it, I'd rather none of you were even here reading this, but out doing truly more positive things with your lives. Of course, be that as it is, I know you are hungry for my thoughts and that my thoughts are better mental nutrition for you than even the best Grade A Beef shot through and through with the most potent hormones the FDA allows. So, considering this undeniable reality, how could I live with myself if I left you starving, sustaining yourself only on the paltry, vacuous, unintelligible crumbs posted by the parasites and reprobates saturating the internet? And they all say I have a compassionless black heart...
Let's begin with this: I'm still very much alive. Let this Warrior Writer post stands as an testimonial to the fact that I am a pro-wrestler -- albeit, former -- losing in my quest to find a budget hotel room on a sombering starlit night that coincides with an overwhelming celestial desire to OD. I'm trying to find the mindset, the attitude, the bravery, the 'constructive' style of life, if you will, to make this a reality. I really am. But I just don't think I am -- again, constructively -- cut out for it. Besides, this being Winter and me living around about one of those posh Southwest ski resort towns, it’s hard to find a room, let alone a cheap one. I mean, it was a sad story in these parts especially, with it being peak season around here, to hear about a local fellow a while back having to go to another non-vacation town to get the job done. The locales are really ticked off, I’m telling you. Small town like ours needs all the positive -- again, constructive -- press it can get. I knew it was only a matter of time though before something like this was going to happen. First, the granola-crunching, Birkenstocks-on-my-toe-cheese-cradling-feet, liberal-loonie city council raises the minimum wage to be the country’s highest! and everybody screams “The damn natives can’t afford to even live here!” Then when that infamous local died, some brash, suave and locally-famous Shaman had the audacity to shout, "To hell with the 'living here' part -- they can't afford to die here either!” Makes it all even sadder.
In the interim, while I am waiting to bring things to an, so to speak, 'ultimate' end (beautiful, huh?), I am even trying to 'constructively' effect my life in other ways. I've been trying to find a road rage incident to get into, even painting my face up and driving up and down the highways daring others to challenge me -- unfortunately, everybody just smiles and waves. I've got my kids all strung out and hyper on American History and real patriotism, exercise and self-discipline, and reading and learning -- but instead of frowning or moaning about all the efforts I have them make, they just give me more hugs and kisses and say, "Daddy, let's do more!" I've asked my wife, very bluntly, if I could sleep with some of the younger girls at the gym who can't keep their eyes off me, telling her it's an acceptable, 'in' thing that other 'constructive' adults are doing -- she just rolls her eyes and laughs and tells me how silly I am and asks if I've noticed that one of the steak knives is missing. I don't know. Usually I am pretty good at figuring things out. But this 'constructive' life thing has me dumbfounded. Maybe I am just not making the right kind of 'lucky choices' to bring it to fruition. Anyway, might be Spring before the opportunity and stars align for me to experiment effectively with murdering my life, i.e., choose to do the stupid, nasty 'no-no' things to end it prematurely. You know, after the vacation crowd clears out. But don’t hold your breath (especially if you are one of the boys, you might die). Something about those 5 consecutive 7 minute mountain miles I ran the other day and that 20 rep set with 405 on full squats and all the other training every-single-day and all the damn healthy eating and happy, drug-free, decisive, moral living -- well, the truth is, I’m just not built for death at this time. So, you may be waiting more than, let’s say, a few dozen more Springs and by that time all of you unhealthy folks who are pissed off at me for confidently telling it like it is won’t be alive to share in the joy. You know, another thing to consider for all of you who are vicious critics of mine. As bad as you'd like for me to kick it, think about the fact that when I do die my legendary status will become even greater. No disrespect to the Honkytonk Man, but if I was to die anytime too soon, Ultimate Warrior would be the Elvis of Sports Entertainment. It'd be GOD-like. Museums and everything. You know it and so do I. It's got to be a real dilemma for you guys who incessantly revile me and want to see me pancake out. Either say your prayers and pray that I live a long life and hope that the mystique and grandeur of myself wears off in the next 40-50 years -- or stick your little needles into your secretly coveted Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddies voodoo-ing hexes on me to kick the bucket. Well, you're all big boys, so I'll just leave it up to you what to do....
Ah, you know, it's just great to be above ground, on top of the dirt not underneath it, standing tall, un-boxed, another breath, another beautiful day to behold, you know what I mean? Yes, now, where was I before my serious side sarcastic humor got the best of me...
Since my last posts, around about the time of WWE’s DVD “Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior” release, thousands of you have written and offered your support, your intelligent, incisive points-of-view, even your heart-tugging childhood memories of what Ultimate Warrior meant to you. In nearly every post I have ever written, I always begin with saying thanks to all of you who take the time to communicate to me. To me it's just good manners. And, I really do appreciate that you spend the time and make the effort to just write and say hello among other things. I don’t have the time to respond to you all and, therein, as I’ve said many times before, lies a great deal of frustration for me, because all of you deserve to be personally thanked, but the clock running my life just does not allow it. This time especially though, I can’t emphasize the thanks enough. Your well thought out comments about the DVD's blatant, derogatory intent and stories about Ultimate Warrior’s place in your lives cut right through the DVD’s sickening fabricated facade.
Upon the advice of my counsel, I sat and watched the DVD. Set aside the Ultimate Warrior spoofs, the directed and rehearsed, unsupportable-by-any-facts criticism, and the boundless, deranged envy -- at its core the DVD is nothing but a defamatory, malicious assault on my personal character as a human being. I can take a joke just as well as anyone, even one on me --even a really, really sarcastic one. But this DVD is no joke. This is against the law. Despise me as much as you want, there are laws against these kinds of acts. The content of the DVD certainly doesn't square with my actual personality profile (better witnessed over many, many years by MORE talent and personnel weirdly nowhere to be found on the DVD), with any genuine fan’s actual memory, the actual 'in the ring' or 'behind the scenes' events that took place during my career***, or the truly ‘constructive,' long-term money-making factor or enduring popularity of the persona. More importantly, the verifiable 'constructive' quality of my life today DOES NOT square with a beyond-the-business, 'on-going' self-destructive life course that the DVD and its actors heavily insinuate. It's obvious someone with power and money and a maniacal control-complex is pursuing a very bitter vendetta and trying to injure the positive, productive quality of my post-sports entertainment life by destroying my personal character; by, foremostly, showing a reckless disregard for the truth in a malicious attempt to rewrite history to suit vindictive needs. This IS slander, or libel -- the attorneys can squabble over what term to use. In the 'alternative-reality' world of pro-wrestling, talent may have limited rights or no rights at all -- oddly, even the marks and industry pundits know and accept the truth of this. In the real World, as a citizen of this country, I have rights and there are laws that protect those rights -- oddly though, because I AM that citizen, none of the very same marks and industry pundits can step out of their pubescent fantasy worlds long enough to know and accept this noble, distinguished truth. A truth, mind you, that is ultimately much more important to every life than any rumor or "spoiler" (LOLOL) an industry informant can scrawl onto the internet from their palatial 100 sq. ft. bedroom that their parents foot the bill for. Even 'pathetic' falls short in describing this behavior.
***(Fantasize as much as you wish, but lies are what they are and truths, well, are what they are, too. 1) The McMahons/WWF did not create and never officially owned the mark Ultimate Warrior, 2) I did not change my name to Warrior just so I could wrestle, 3) I was never terminated for holding Vince McMahon up for money, the Summerslam demand NEVER happened, 4) I was never legitmately terminated for a violation of a WWF drug policy, 5) My reason for NOT performing at some events in ‘96 was NOT because my father died; neither did McMahon fire me -- I did NOT perform because WWF/ McMahons violated the terms of our contract, I suspended my performance to give them an opportunity to right the errors, they refused and I consequently I sued them. All the lies perpetuated by the alternative-reality World of Pro-wrestling are urban legends that are embossed into retarded minds. It’s funny, the four year litigation I had with WWF is public record. But no one cares to know the truth. So much for journalistic integrity...LOLOL, that laugh was so good, no ab work today.)
This is not a battle I asked to be challenged by. But no one is more ready to fight it than I. No one. And I can think of no better arena to have it out in than the real World.
In the last few months there has been a multi-angled promotional campaign for the DVD. Some of you have sent me promotional materials from different areas of the World. I thank you for this. But I need to make an official Warrior call-to-arms. I need to ask that all of you supporting me in spirit in this fight please send me any and all promotional materials that you can get or have. Any form of promotion that you can tape or record would be something I would like to have. Thank you.
Many of you have heard about a DVD project I was working on myself. It is true. I had signed on for an autobiographical project that was to potentially (subject to my conditions) cover my whole life. Unfortunately, the producer has 1) conducted himself in an unprofessional manner while interviewing people for the project, 2) shown no creative expertise as to how to grasp the true essence an autobiography of my life demands, and 3) is on the record stating that he will do a "slam piece" on me with the project if he doesn't get things his way. Fortunately, there is a contract and it is very clear that I "reserve the right to give or deny final approval of the content and quailty." His youthful inexperience and arrogance has gotten in the way of good manners, respect for the subject of the project, common sense and contractual understanding. Since it has, I've been left with no other choice but to use the justice system and let the Courts decide. It's not that I have not tried to reason with this young man, or even the others I am now having legal wranglings with. I don't want to use my time, energies or other important resources being involved in litigation. But the problem is that others do not get it that I mean what I say and what I agree to, that I know the value of both my Intellectual Property and myself and what I've done and what I have to offer, and, most shocking to others I guess, that I will flat-out put the objectivity of all that right in their face if they challenge IT with irrationality, swerve or ruse. At this time, the DVD project is suspended and the Calendar of the Court is being adhered to. I'll let you know more when I do. Depending on time constraints over this next year, I may initiate another DVD venture. I am NOT prohibited from doing so. It's ironic, for years I've been talking about doing my book and I've actually, as I've told you many times, worked on it very diligently when time permits. But I am also a big believer in that things happen for a reason. And it becomes more apparent to me as time goes by that the reason my book hasn't come out yet is that some of the most powerful, impacting parts are continuing to play themselves out. Another obvious reason for the delay, I believe, is to let everyone else get their sloppy, 'fake and choreographed' versions down, first. I promise you, though, one day my story will be told. I will tell it like no else can. And I promise you this also -- it will be the greatest story ever told by someone who worked in the sports entertainment industry. Ever.

Goulet
02-09-2006, 07:09 PM
I also have a federal lawsuit against THQ, the video game company. They stole my intellectual property, my registered trademarks, and they hid them in their games and made them accessible by codes. That they used them without my permission is against the law. Funny though, they initially negotiated with me to license them and there is extensive documentation of this. While we were negotiating, they prematurely developed Ultimate Warrior for the game and even made an announcement that I was officially -- as in: contractually agreed and obligated -- signed on to allow Ultimate Warrior IP in the game. When I called them on their lack of integrity and ceased negotiations, they took it upon their arrogant selves to go ahead and put my Ultimate Warrior IP in the game. Bad move. Illegal move. Warrior says, "Bad boy. Shame on you. See you in Court." Again, the one who pulled off the industry's greatest "work" turns to the real World to find justice. Did you know that my first ring name was Jim "Justice"? The damn irony never ends.
Many of you have written inquiring about a website and certain announcements made by a woman claiming to be my ex-wife. She is -- divorced since 1992. Last time I saw her was in the mid-90's when she was loitering in Arizona, trying desperately to rekindle something between us that was long burnt out. During her attempt she spent all her spare time being acrimonious to everyone who crossed paths with her, (notably, Dana, my girlfriend then, now my wife), purposely running her car into brick walls, and threatening me with a knife and the Scottsdale police with a gun when I called them to drag her out of my house in handcuffs. The short, misfortunate and very candid story is that when we were both young I was a very physical young male bull full of testosterone and she was a stripper. We were both horny and had tons of sex and neither of us had decent enough role-models to tell us that it takes more than just that to make a marriage work. It took almost ten body-bumping years, but we ultimately found that out. We were married when I began my pursuit to become a professional wrestler. With the travel schedule the way it was back then I didn't get home too often. It didn't take long before her insecure, jealous nature began accusing me of infidelities, although it was not true. Her fantasies of it happening escalated to a point that it became psychotic. Her constant incriminations even caused me to begin having dreams of having done so, and also serious contemplations of just doing it since I was already guilty in her mind. After being mis-accused of it for months on end, even though continuing to remain faithful while being constantly tempted and easily lured while out on the road, I capitulated one lonely evening in Amarillo, TX when an incredibly beautiful woman, without introduction, entirely unexpectedly and without saying one word, walked straight up to me in the Holiday Inn hallway at 2 am, pinned me up against my room's door and dropped straight to her knees. Finally guilty as charged, and feeling the failed married man I now was, I went home with it written all over my face. My wife gave me an ultimatum -- quit the business or she would divorce me. I found the ultimatum unreasonable -- she filed for divorce.
At the tail end of her mid-90's adventures in AZ trying to make my life a hell, she made one last stab at getting my attention. She bedded a 22 year kid from my gym and expected me to rise up and restake a claim. Instead, her belly did in expectation of a a baby to come 9 months later. Last time I heard anything about her, she was back in Georgia where she grew up. I've never held any bad feelings about her or our time together. Neither was any of it anything to be proud of. I have a wonderful, beautiful, mature life with others today and all my time and every single thought I have is for it and them. It's been years since I gave any thought to my ex-wife and what she is doing.
Truth is, I don't have any idea what kind of story she plans to tell, except that we were too young kids hung up on hanging on one another and our relationship reached its predestined end as expected. I'd say she is a little late getting to the party -- a story about two young, naive, mostly stupid and ignorant people spending more time in the sack than at other meaningful life experiences has already been done over and over. Of course, she has freedom of speech. She is welcome to tell her story, although it's very easy here to read between the 'ulterior motives' line. She better tell the truth -- or save any money she may make to retain a lawyer. For all that I do not know, I do know this: she didn't come up with the idea to do a book on her own. Check the area code for CT. And, to take some of the wind out of the sails of a teaser she's using that she 'slept with some WWE power figure that not even he [Warrior] knew about,' I'd say, first, that this made you an adulterer much better at wearing a lie than I could and probably one much more accomplished in your scores -- and, hell, this is certainly nothing new as a storyline that hasn't been redundantly done into the degenerate ground, so don't expect your own reality show. But if I had to guess who the power figure is, I would say it was either Shane McMahon or Daddy McMahon, himself. Of course, Shane was just a young college kid back then (future power figure), but he and I had a big-brother/little brother thing going on and spent a considerable amount of time together, up in CT, on the road and down in TX where I lived at the time. There were even some times he would meet up with my ex-wife down in TX when I was out on the road. They also met up with one another down in Boca Raton, at the McMahon's house, a couple of times while I was out on tour. Vince spent a lot of his time there, too. I could be wrong. Just taking a less-than-wild guess, here, using the fact that she says a 'power figure.' For all I know, she could have done everybody, including agents, refs and ring crew....lololol -- if she didn't she could just say that she did to increase her credibility. Either that or remove the bikini tops to 'actually' show everyone the only two things she is really trying to show off anyway. Nearly twenty five years, since the time we were first married, is a lot of life to grow up and rebalance your moral value scales. It's sad that too many never do.
As was hinted at at the Update page, this post was essentially just a hello, a heartfelt thanks, and the tying up of some loose ends, so that you know my real thoughts, not the lies and misrepresentations of others. For now, I've cut out a bunch of what I had written discussing other topics -- just doesn't fit here in this post. But I'll be back soon and I'll throw it our there just like I always do it. Naturally, you'll either love it or hate it-- but you won't be able to keep yourself from reading it. It's come to my attention that even some of my staunchest followers are having a serious debate as to how I approach certain topics, like, the deaths of wrestlers, the politically incorrect things I say, the deep moral line I draw between the simple, essential alternatives such as right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, the 'whores for satan' hypocrisy of many born-again Christians, the immature, degenerate behavior of grown men, what beliefs I really hold, what principles I truly live by, etc. Frankly, I think it's time to rip some fresh ass in my next post about many of these things, most especially to sever the whiny fence-sitters, the compromisers -- the sacrificiable ones I use to remind myself just how weak, undisciplined and morally relative I don't want to be. You won't want to miss it -- no, fence-siiter, you won't want to either.
Gotta run...taking my daughter, Ms. Indiana Marin Warrior, to the Russian Ballet of Sleeping Beauty tonite...just another one of those 'self-destructive' things I do.
Always Believe
Your Founding Father of Ring Intensity,
Warrior

Funky Fly
02-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Holy shit. Summary please.

Goulet
02-09-2006, 07:12 PM
He's suing everyone and his ex-wife is writing a book, and if she lies he's gonna sue her too... plus a whole bunch more non-sensical warrior talk

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 07:18 PM
I glossed over most of it, but him suing THQ is funny. The material was programmed in when he was onboard, and simply never removed.

Also, I feel his pain. Those databases fuck up my name too...

Cool King
02-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks Warrior, for making my eyes bleed.:y:

Xero
02-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Ex-Wife: He was horrible in bed.

Warrior: YOU FUCKING QUEER! YOU'RE A QUEER! THAT'S WHY I DIVORCED YOU! I'M GONNA SUE YOU!

Blitz
02-09-2006, 07:21 PM
How does Hulk Hogan get a reality show, but Warrior doesn't?

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 07:26 PM
How does Hulk Hogan get a reality show, but Warrior doesn't?

I blame Snits...

It wasn't...My...Fault!

LK
02-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Like fuck I'm reading that.

Fox
02-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Holy shit. Summary please.

"I'm a miserable human being who got laughed at and made fun of on a highly promoted and released DVD, and using big words and repeating the same message over and over again makes me feel better. Oh, and I'm a cocky, arrogant prick. Fuck queers."

Mr. JL
02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Wow, I could actually understand what he wrote. :eek:

Usually what he writes makes no sense, and is just a string of 'big' words used incorrectly.

Y3J
02-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Hell No! I'm not reading all of that.

St. Jimmy
02-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Ex-Wife: He was horrible in bed.

Warrior: YOU FUCKING QUEER! YOU'RE A QUEER! THAT'S WHY I DIVORCED YOU! I'M GONNA SUE YOU!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xero Limit 126 again. :rofl:

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 08:22 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Warrior's wife again. :rofl:

Corkscrewed
02-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Next time, format that into internet-friendly paragraphs please. :)

Kane Knight
02-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Next time, format that into internet-friendly paragraphs please. :)

TPWW seems to kill formatting if you use the WISYWIG version.

mrslackalack
02-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Id go like to listen to Warrior speak at a college one day.

Xero
02-09-2006, 10:23 PM
If I went I'd take a "Queerin' makes wrestling go 'round" with a gay picture of Warrior.

Sephiroth
02-09-2006, 10:34 PM
:lol: Thats no post, thats his life story.

Skippord
02-09-2006, 11:37 PM
No disrespect to the Honkytonk Man, but if I was to die anytime too soon, Ultimate Warrior would be the Elvis of Sports Entertainment. It'd be GOD-like. Museums and everything. You know it and so do I. It's got to be a real dilemma for you guys who incessantly revile me and want to see me pancake out. Either say your prayers and pray that I live a long life and hope that the mystique and grandeur of myself wears off in the next 40-50 years -- or stick your little needles into your secretly coveted Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddies voodoo-ing hexes on me to kick the bucket. Well, you're all big boys, so I'll just leave it up to you what to do....

Skippord
02-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Warriors been hitting the Chronic a little to hard

Schoenauer
02-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Oh man, this would never make it past my 2nd paragraph filter Edgar Jr.

Sadistic
02-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Am I the only one who wants "Warrior" to shut the fuck up and die?

JH
02-10-2006, 09:14 AM
i read some of that and all i could say was
WHAT THE FUCK

TerranRich
02-10-2006, 11:13 AM
TPWW seems to kill formatting if you use the WISYWIG version.
You mean WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get.

Kane Knight
02-10-2006, 12:00 PM
You mean WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get.

Yeah, but I tried to go from memory instead of typing from the phrase itself.

Same diff tho.