PDA

View Full Version : You think the WWE might actually surprise us...

Mr. Nerfect
02-12-2006, 01:30 AM
...and have Edge win the WWE Championship next week, and have Rob Van Dam win the Road to WrestleMania Tournament? Edge vs. Rob Van Dam sounds much more appealing as a RAW Main Event than John Cena vs. Triple H. Maybe we will see the WWE use real life scenarios and have CM Punk cost Cena the title next week for kissing Maria?

John Cena vs. CM Punk in Chicago. That would be glorious. Never happen, but this is just a thread to talk about the possibility of something unexpected in the road for RAW's contribution to WrestleMania. Mick Foley is good friends with CM Punk isn't he? How great would John Cena vs. CM Punk with Mick Foley as Special Guest Referee be? It could seem rushed, but with a bit of explaining and bit of tension between Cena & Foley, it would feel like a WrestleMania match.

Would you rather see Edge vs. Rob Van Dam or John Cena vs. Triple H? I'd definately like to be surprised by the former. It wouldn't even matter if RVD lost at Mania, him being in the main event does enough for him. It's the semi-main event, so a title change need not happen.

Lock Jaw
02-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Cena/HHH by far.

RVD has no business in the main event at this point.

Mr. Nerfect
02-12-2006, 01:37 AM
Cena/HHH by far.

RVD has no business in the main event at this point.

Sure, this may not be the most reliable source, but on WWE.com, almost twice as many people thoguth RVD would win the RtoWM Tourney than Triple H. Even marks are smart enough not to bet against Triple H.

If RVD went on to challenge at WrestleMania, it would at least have the fans' support and approval.

McLegend
02-12-2006, 01:43 AM
Nope not gonna happen even though Edge and RVD could have a really good ECW style match.

Lock Jaw
02-12-2006, 02:34 AM
Sure, this may not be the most reliable source, but on WWE.com, almost twice as many people thoguth RVD would win the RtoWM Tourney than Triple H. Even marks are smart enough not to bet against Triple H.

If RVD went on to challenge at WrestleMania, it would at least have the fans' support and approval.

They don't listen to polls.

Also RVD coming out of nowhere and challenging at WM for the title would be crap.

At least when HHH comes out of nowhere and challenges at WM for the title he already has main event credibility.

St. Jimmy
02-12-2006, 02:35 AM
not a penguins chance in hell. =D

Cuzziebro
02-12-2006, 02:48 AM
It would be a good match, where you could have some ECW run in's to help RVD or some shit like that but i dont think WWE have ever listened to us fans and i dont think they will start now.

Skippord
02-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Fuck yeah that would kick ass but wont happen and I would mark out the entire Raw because of Edge Winning and RVD winning

Fox
02-12-2006, 03:38 AM
The odds on Triple H thinking to himself "maybe I should give the main event of the biggest show of the year up to Rob Van Dam and Edge" are slim to nothing.

Me
02-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Edge will face Foley, RVD will face Carlito, H will face Cena. But yes it would be surprising and welcomed to see otherwise.

Y3J
02-12-2006, 09:03 AM
I've been waiting nearly 1 year to see Triple H kick Cena's ass, and GOD DAMMIT i'm gonna get it.

Kane Knight
02-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Hmmmm...Suffering through Edge or suffering through Cena...

I'll suffer through Cena, thank you.

94 SVT Cobra
02-12-2006, 01:02 PM
I've been waiting nearly 1 year to see Triple H kick Cena's ass, and GOD DAMMIT i'm gonna get it.

In all fairness, as much as i really dont want to see that match at mania, just watching HHH remind cena were he is and who he REALLY is worth it.....to DL onto my comp after it happens if thats the only worthwhile match at mania

V
02-12-2006, 01:32 PM
http://www.purebrededitions.com/images/whenPigsFly.jpg

Rob
02-12-2006, 01:49 PM
...and have Edge win the WWE Championship next week, and have Rob Van Dam win the Road to WrestleMania Tournament? Edge vs. Rob Van Dam sounds much more appealing as a RAW Main Event than John Cena vs. Triple H. Maybe we will see the WWE use real life scenarios and have CM Punk cost Cena the title next week for kissing Maria?

:rofl: Good one.

manmadeofsteel
02-12-2006, 02:27 PM
I think at this point we will have to settle with Cena Vs. HHH. Rvd vs Edge would be okay only upto the Intercontinental title level.

Skippord
02-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Hmmmm...Suffering through Edge or suffering through Cena...

I'll suffer through Cena, thank you.
IP CHECK KK IS MATT HARDY

Kane Knight
02-12-2006, 07:18 PM
IP CHECK KK IS MATT HARDY

Fuck you.

Just because I happen to agree with <s>the greatest wrestler to ever grace the ring, the Sensei of Mattitude, the next big thing, the master of the Culticle Cutter Jesus on the mic, God on the ring</s> Matt Hardy doesn't mean I actually AM <s>the greatest wrestler to ever grace the ring, the Sensei of Mattitude, the next big thing, the master of the Culticle Cutter Jesus on the mic, God on the ring</s> Matt Hardy.... :shifty:

Corkscrewed
02-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Edge will face Foley, RVD will face Carlito, H will face Cena. But yes it would be surprising and welcomed to see otherwise.