PDA

View Full Version : Ken Shamrock radio interview

Swordkata
01-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Hey all, I'm not a regular poster here, but I just heard a radio interview with Ken Shamrock and a rumor about Goldberg..

Shamrock is in negotiations with Vince about a possible return. If your a fan of the UFC, you can see Shamrock in a match in June..
Ken mentioned that he got more injured in the WWF/WWE then in the UFC, mainly because the WWE books most mid card wrestlers for at least 180 days a year..

Ken then let out a rumor that Goldberg will possibly have a match in the UFC very soon..So this may have some interesting impacts on the future of Goldberg in the WWE..

Sorry I can't post a link to the interview since I just heard it on a radio station, here in Florida...

Rob
01-30-2004, 03:45 PM
Shamrock must forget how badly Tito Ortiz fu</>cked him up then :p

(yeah he did get hurt worse in WWF unbelievably)

No way is Goldberg fighting in the UFC though. He will be on the show this Saturday though in Wes Sims corner when he fights Frank Mir for the third time.

Bad Guy
02-01-2004, 04:42 AM
lol.
"wwe.com sucks ass" markoutforums.com

Bad Guy
02-01-2004, 04:46 AM
Listening to it right now...
Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman have a clothing label called 'ground n pound'? That's news to me... :?:
Says he would like to fight Tank Abbot and <b>Bill Goldberg</b> in the UFC.

Vega
02-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Shamrock must forget how badly Tito Ortiz fu</>cked him up then :p

Reminds me of how my hometown boy Randy Coture owned Tito :lol:

Bad Guy
02-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Did Tito really cry... :naughty:

Bad Guy
02-01-2004, 05:06 AM
One of the hosts... "I was watching the Foley DVD when he won the wwf belt for the first time, and you happened to be there. I was wondering what happened backstage with you guys?"

Shamrock: "Who?"
:lol: but :nono:

Excellance of Execution
02-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Speaking of Randy Coture, did you see the match between him and Belfort last night? Unfortunate for Coture, but the rest of the card was good.

Vega
02-01-2004, 04:39 PM
Speaking of Randy Coture, did you see the match between him and Belfort last night? Unfortunate for Coture, but the rest of the card was good.

No, I don't really follow UFC, but my unlce likes it a lot and tapes every PPV and brings them up to watch, so I manage to catch a few matches in once in a while. It's pretty entertaining :y:

Vega
02-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Did Tito really cry... :naughty:

Yes.

Rob
02-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Felt real bad for Couture last night. His eye looked horrific but they had no choice but to stop the fight regardless to how long it was (or wasn't). Here's hoping it doesn't end his career.

Excellance of Execution
02-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Felt real bad for Couture last night. His eye looked horrific but they had no choice but to stop the fight regardless to how long it was (or wasn't). Here's hoping it doesn't end his career.
Who do think would have one the fight though? I know Couture one the first fight, but that was like 6 yrs. ago. I personally think Belfort could have one, but who knows. I thought the ppv was pretty good. I liked the Frank Mir fight the best, i'm drawing a blank on his opponents name that 6'10 guy, but Mir pounded that shit out of him (for the most part anyway). Who is your fav UFC fighters?

M-A-G
02-01-2004, 09:20 PM
*would mark out like a little bitch for a Shamrock return* :o

Rob
02-02-2004, 02:13 PM
Who do think would have one the fight though? I know Couture one the first fight, but that was like 6 yrs. ago. I personally think Belfort could have one, but who knows. I thought the ppv was pretty good. I liked the Frank Mir fight the best, i'm drawing a blank on his opponents name that 6'10 guy, but Mir pounded that shit out of him (for the most part anyway). Who is your fav UFC fighters?

I tipped Belfort before the fight but I also tipped Carlos Newton and Matt Hughes and they both lost. Tipped Murray and Mir to make it 3-2 for predictions. Wes Sims (Mir's opponent) is going to be a huge wrestling star some day because he knows how to work up a storm to build a match up.

Can't say I really have any favs. Always liked Tito Ortiz (and man was he awesome on Saturday night building two fights up) and I love watching Genki Sudo and Caol Uno fight. Frank Shamrock is cool. Always support the British fighters too. Kazushi Sakuraba is still the man in my eyes though and he could be making a UFC return this year sometime. Who do you like?

Kane Knight
02-02-2004, 02:15 PM

Me too, and I don't mark out easily.

*Marks out for MAG post*

Rob
02-02-2004, 02:15 PM

Watch the June show then because you might be ready to mark out.

Excellance of Execution
02-02-2004, 08:27 PM
I tipped Belfort before the fight but I also tipped Carlos Newton and Matt Hughes and they both lost. Tipped Murray and Mir to make it 3-2 for predictions. Wes Sims (Mir's opponent) is going to be a huge wrestling star some day because he knows how to work up a storm to build a match up.

Can't say I really have any favs. Always liked Tito Ortiz (and man was he awesome on Saturday night building two fights up) and I love watching Genki Sudo and Caol Uno fight. Frank Shamrock is cool. Always support the British fighters too. Kazushi Sakuraba is still the man in my eyes though and he could be making a UFC return this year sometime. Who do you like?
That's funny, i picked the same guys you did. I was really surprised Matt Hughes lost, he is one of my favs. Right now i like Frank Mir the most. I don't watch UFC as much as i'd like to though. I've always liked Shamrock, probably mostly because i was a fan of him when he was in WWE. I also think Belfort will only get better. Anyway, do remember when the date was for the next ppv? I think the Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddell match will be pretty good. It's almost WWE-like how they build up feuds. Who do you think will win that?

M-A-G
02-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Watch the June show then because you might be ready to mark out.

Don't tease me! :drool:

Rob
02-03-2004, 04:01 PM
That's funny, i picked the same guys you did. I was really surprised Matt Hughes lost, he is one of my favs. Right now i like Frank Mir the most. I don't watch UFC as much as i'd like to though. I've always liked Shamrock, probably mostly because i was a fan of him when he was in WWE. I also think Belfort will only get better. Anyway, do remember when the date was for the next ppv? I think the Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddell match will be pretty good. It's almost WWE-like how they build up feuds. Who do you think will win that?

"IT'S ON!" airs April 2. The favourite is definately Tito although all the insiders will probably be favouring Chuck like they did before Tito lost the belt. Probably even more now. I'm going for Tito though.

Rob
02-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Don't tease me! :drool:

Not teasing pal. No opponent named yet but it's probably gonna be Tank Abbott (so it will be an easy night for Ken).