PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Regarding SD Guys...

The Greater Power
02-14-2006, 09:20 PM
WWE is advertising a Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry WWE Title match, with Steve Williams as the special ref, for the 3/12 house show in Lafayette, LA. Rey Mysterio will take on JBL in a best 2 out of 3 falls match. That would make it appear that WWE is going to go forward with having Orton beat Rey for the Mania main event this Sunday, which has been rumored around the company.

Credit: Wrestling-Edge

Xero
02-14-2006, 09:33 PM
OMFG STONE COLD IS GOING TO REF OMFG!!!!1!1!!11!

(Yes, I know it's not Austin.)

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
02-14-2006, 09:51 PM
SOOCHEEBOO OOWEEREEAMZOO!!!

FourFifty
02-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Ah, Dr. Death! I was just thinking about him the other day. I think he'd make a great coach persona to "train" other wrestlers. A mean veteran of the sport could help out... geee, I don't know... Charlie Hass!

Xero
02-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Ah, Dr. Death! I was just thinking about him the other day. I think he'd make a great coach persona to "train" other wrestlers. A mean veteran of the sport could help out... geee, I don't know... Charlie Hass!
He'd be an interesting character as he can't talk.

I bet they'll team him with CM Punk. He'll be the ears and Punk will be the voice.

Fox
02-14-2006, 11:39 PM
I think we're missing the point.

If these rumors are any indication of WrestleMania, then we're going to see a triple threat match with MARK HENRY for the title, and Rey Mysterio facing JBL.

The world sucks again.

FourFifty
02-14-2006, 11:46 PM
I think we're missing the point.

If these rumors are any indication of WrestleMania, then we're going to see a triple threat match with MARK HENRY for the title, and Rey Mysterio facing JBL.

The world sucks again.
Let's ignore that!
I'm trying to look on the bright side, damn it!

And I don't want to see CM Punk be a deaf wrestler... That would just be... FUCKING STUPID!

Skippord
02-15-2006, 12:01 AM
But think of the hillarious Vingettes

HHH:I UHHHHH AmUHHHHHHHH TheUUUUUUUh GAMMEUUUUUUUUUH
Punk:WHAT

Corkscrewed
02-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Great. Rey was essentially replaced by Mark Henry. :nono:

FourFifty
02-15-2006, 03:27 AM
It's better than a sharp stick in the eye, but not by much.

Skippord
02-15-2006, 03:48 AM
I would honestly prefer the stick

Londoner
02-15-2006, 07:31 AM
Let's ignore that!
I'm trying to look on the bright side, damn it!

And I don't want to see CM Punk be a deaf wrestler... That would just be... FUCKING STUPID!

It would give CM punk an advantage though, because the wrestlers wouldn't be able to do any promos on him since he wouldn't be able to hear.