WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Shelton Benjamin v.s Rob Van Dam

The Undertaker v.s Chrismasters

WWE United States Title Match
Chris Benoit v.s Fit Finlay

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Shane Helms v.s Paul London v.s Brian Kendrick

The Boogeyman v.s Bobby Lashley

So what im a Big Show mark, he would have won the main event on Raw last night and got a mega bad ass face push while Cena continues to be rejected as a face, during the match Cena turns heel ala Bret Hart.

master
02-21-2006, 03:05 PM
triple H vs jbl....erm......oooookkk deeeeeennnnnnn

Schoenauer
02-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Taker and Masters? Trips and JBL? No build up.

master
02-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Taker and Masters? Trips and JBL? No build up.

4get a build up..........the matches would be dreadful..not "MEMORABLE"

Jordan
02-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Of course there is no build up if I were booking Wrestlemania I would have built it up long ago...

Schoenauer
02-21-2006, 03:28 PM
It's forget by the way... and it's three .s not a buncha .s Your post should be looking like this:
Forget a build up, the matches would be dreadful! "Memorable" is hardly a word I would use to describe these pissbreak matches.

Mr. Nerfect
02-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Here's sort of a hybrid of how I see WrestleMania going, and how I would book it:

-Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship

-John Cena vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship

-Rey Mysterio vs. The Rock

-Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty

-The Undertaker vs. MNM in a Handicap Match

-Edge vs. Mick Foley

-Carlito vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Ric Flair vs. Ken Doane in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match

-Chris Benoit vs. William Regal for the WWE United States Championship

-Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James for the WWE Women's Championship

-Gregory Helms vs. Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (I like your idea here)

-Kane & Big Show vs. Val Venis & Viscera for the World Tag Team Championship

Somebody's Gotta Die
02-21-2006, 05:20 PM
We are stuck with a few matches already, but here's how I would book the overall show:

WWE Heavyweight Championship
John Cena (champion) vs. Triple H
My pick for winner: I don't really care either way because I don't want Triple H winning but he would open new feuds... I never wanted Cena to win the title at the last WM and I would have had a Edge-Cena-HHH-RVD match this year, but hopefully these guys will deliver a good match... Cena isn't as bad as many say...

World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle (champion) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton
My pick for winner: Kurt Angle... This guy is only starting to get massively over and he's simply the best ever... Give him a solid run until Batista comes back... Should be an exciting match though...

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin (champion) vs. Rob Van Dam
My pick for winner: Doesn't matter... I like both guys... But I don't see either one getting a solid main event push with the likes of Cena, HHH and Edge in the spotlight right now...

WWE United States Championship
Chris Benoit (champion) vs. Finlay
My pick for winner: Either way... Finlay is just that damn good... He's giving new meaning to the term: FIGHTING IRISH...

WWE Tag-Team Championship Unification Elimination Match - Multibrand Title
Big Show & Kane vs. MNM vs. Animal/Tatanka vs. Venis/Viscera
My pick for winner: This gets recognizable legends on the show, as well as young guys... I would put Big Show & Kane over simply because they have been so dominant... V Squared goes first, followed by MNM leaving Tatanka and Animal prey to the Big Show & Kane... Although the match will be no in-ring exhibition, it would be a fun match and the tag titles desperately need to be an interpromotional title...

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Gregory Helms (champion) vs. Super Crazy vs. Psicosis
My pick for winner: Super Crazy... He's so damn exciting and doesn't get a chance to showcase it in singles matches on SmackDown! Although he'll never put on the same matches he did in ECW, he is still a marketable champion... A Psicosis-Crazy feud isn't a bad idea... Keeping Kash and Noble in the title picture is also important... They have an exciting division, they just need to let their guys showcase their stuff and occasionally bring in exciting unknown japanese or mexican talent to put them over... Let Bischoff book the cruiserweight division, in my opinion...

WWE Women's Championship
Trish Stratus (champion) vs. Candice Michelle
My pick for winner: Clearly a ploy to market Candice's Playboy appearance... Keep the match itself very short and let them rip each other's clothes off or whatever they do after the match... Perhaps a Mickie James interference... They still have a marketable grudge match with Mickie James and Trish Stratus that they may randomly throw to waste... Let Trish win the match though...

Interpromotional Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Chavo Guerrero vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters vs. JBL vs. Matt Hardy vs. Bobby Lashley
My pick for winner: Looks like a mess on paper, but with 6 guys, the bumps should be pretty good and the match could be exciting... I think Bobby Lashley should win this hands down... If not, then JBL or Carlito... Should be an exciting interpromotional match for sure...

Typical WM UnderTaker Squash
UnderTaker vs. Mark Henry (w/Daivari)
My pick for winner: Taker looked amazing at No Way Out and I think he would make the best out of the situation with Mark Henry... I see they are trying to give Henry a solid push right now and it would make him look good even getting a spot to job at WM so the situation works I suppose... He really needs to lose some weight... You can't market somebody so out of shape...

Tag-Team Grudge Match
Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty vs. Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon
My pick for winner: Adding Marty and Shane to this thing would really enhance it so much... Let them go in a hardcore tag match or something and put the Rockers over... Should be exciting...

Grudge Match
Edge (w/Lita)vs. Mick Foley
My pick for winner: Edge... Hopefully they don't just throw him out of the title picture, but they need to somehow make him less annoying because he's been getting X-Pac heel heat for a really long time... He was exciting and fresh as champion but they threw all of that away...

Challenge Match
Booker T (w/Sharmell) vs. Boogeyman
My pick for winner: Booker T because Boogeyman has got really boring and annoying now, but I'm sure WWE will keep pushing him, so he would probably go over...

Opener
William Regal vs. Captain Paul Birchall
My pick for winner: Give these guys about 8 minutes or so in the ring to start the show and it would definitely be a solid outing... I'd put Birchall over as he may have a nice future in the company and hopefully he will soon be able to fully showcase his stuff, although I highly doubt that will be happening with a pirate gimmick...

HEAT Match
Goldust vs. Ken Doane (w/Spirit Squad)
My pick for winner: Kenny wins with help from his teammates... Would be an entertaining opener for sure...

- And yes, I realize my show is too long, but hopefully they will make it a 4-hour show permanently...

Schoenauer
02-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Wait... what ever happened to Shaq?