PDA

View Full Version : Wrestle Mania thoughts

DarkScorpion13
02-21-2006, 10:25 PM
I think they should give rey a chance at Wrestle mania and i think that it should be another triple threat between Taker Rey and Angle. i also think that it should be Cena HHH and RVD because RVD came back from an injury that could be career ending

Xero
02-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Well, umm, you see...... The who is in the what now?

St. Jimmy
02-22-2006, 12:52 AM
I think they should give rey a chance at Wrestle mania and i think that it should be another triple threat between Taker Rey and Angle. i also think that it should be Cena HHH and RVD because RVD came back from an injury that could be career endin:lol: g

Skippord
02-22-2006, 12:55 AM
What the fuck was that again?

darkpower
02-22-2006, 05:41 AM
I think they should give rey a chance at Wrestle mania and i think that it should be another triple threat between Taker Rey and Angle. i also think that it should be Cena HHH and RVD because RVD came back from an injury that could be career endin:lol: g

I think I'm the only person on this board that speaks scorpion, because I understood alot of what this guy is saying.

He thinks that Rey should still get his WM title shot (and I think we KNOW he will at this point). He believes, though, that the title match shouldn't involve Orton, and instead involve Taker, or have another WHC Triple Threat post-WM involving Taker, Angle, and Rey.

Then, he went with what I thought would be a good idea. TWO Triple Threat matches, the other being Cena, HHH, and RVD for the title at Mania, with RVD getting another shot because of his sudden overness coming back from a career threatening injury (his close-to exact words), and impressing with the RVD of old (MY words there).

Make more sense now?

FourFifty
02-22-2006, 05:43 AM
The pudding makes sense.

darkpower
02-22-2006, 05:48 AM
The pudding makes sense.

Why wouldn't it? The PUDDING IS GOOD!! (this post was edited by Mick Foley....or at least we can all dream)

What Would Kevin Do?
02-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Ummm, did wwefan find a new computer?

Dave Youell
02-22-2006, 09:13 AM
You know like every time you smoke a cigarette you take 5 mins of the end of your life.

The same thing happened when I read this thread.

Mr. JL
02-22-2006, 09:26 AM
speaking of cigaRettes.. brb

Xero
02-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Ummm, did wwefan find a new computer?
No, this guy can actually spell a word that's more than three letters long.

DarkScorpion13
02-24-2006, 09:23 PM
You all think that i am a noob but i have ran a board before i gave iot up to make website so at least i have a fucking job

Fox
02-24-2006, 09:50 PM
whatever fag.

Xero
02-24-2006, 09:54 PM
I hope your HTML code isn't as bad as your spelling...

94 SVT Cobra
02-24-2006, 10:52 PM
I hope your HTML code isn't as bad as your spelling...

now your wondering, is 94 svt cobra going to go with a "your such a dork" diss to xero, or is he going to "Zing" from xero to the scorpion? I think were gonna go with a ZING from xero to scorpion, hitting with 100 percent accuracy. God this forum rules

domononizuka
02-24-2006, 11:54 PM
You all think that i am a noob but i have ran a board before i gave iot up to make website so at least i have a fucking job

So you gave up a forum to run a website?That makes 0 sense seeing as it doesnt take a whole lot to run both at once.Then again you can barely spell much less multi task.

JH
02-25-2006, 12:05 AM

yea and i'm guessing you are the webmaster of the official telletubbies website
oh and dont tell me you must be the purple one
look everybody it's TINKY WINKY

DaVe
02-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Wow, that was very funny, RWLOD.

So you gave up a forum to run a website?That makes 0 sense seeing as it doesnt take a whole lot to run both at once.Then again you can barely spell much less multi task.

Actually, it does make sense. Running a forum (unless you already have enough mods - eg. TPWW) takes a lot to do as usually you'd be expected to check on it every day. He decided to make websites instead as a job (I assume for money) which again takes a lot of time if you're being asked to make a site as per someone's exact requirements. So to conclude, yes, it actually does make some sense.

I honestly have no idea why you guys are trying to newb-bash when you yourself haven't paid your dues... so to speak.:p

(Obviously I'm only referring to the people I responded to.)

Schoenauer
02-25-2006, 02:51 AM
I honestly have no idea why you guys are trying to newb-bash when you yourself haven't paid your dues... so to speak.:p
Anybody have Bob Holly's number?

JH
02-25-2006, 08:09 AM
Wow, that was very funny, RWLOD.

Actually, it does make sense. Running a forum (unless you already have enough mods - eg. TPWW) takes a lot to do as usually you'd be expected to check on it every day. He decided to make websites instead as a job (I assume for money) which again takes a lot of time if you're being asked to make a site as per someone's exact requirements. So to conclude, yes, it actually does make some sense.

(Obviously I'm only referring to the people I responded to.)

you are a newb i'm not

Sephiroth
02-25-2006, 08:48 AM
...I'm speechless.

Extreme Angle
02-25-2006, 09:08 AM
You all KNOW that i am a noob but i have ran a board before i gave iot up to make website so at least i have a fucking job

DaVe
02-25-2006, 09:14 AM
you are a newb i'm not

I've been posting since 04, and yourself: 05. Sorry.

Edit: I've also been reading TPWW since before the time of Dark_Kane. Anyway, I'll refrain from posting anymore in this thread.

master
02-25-2006, 09:18 AM
so what you doing here then. nobody viewed your website?

Sephiroth
02-25-2006, 10:52 AM
you are a newb i'm not

Edit: I've also been reading TPWW since before the time of Dark_Kane.

:lol: Dark_Kane, i remember that retard :rofl:

Erm, I mean...CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Mr. Nerfect
02-25-2006, 08:47 PM

I think you meant to say:

"You all think that I am a noob, but I have run a message board before, which I gave up to make a website. So at least I have a fucking job."

There are some things wrong with a statement like that, though.

1) I think you'd find most people on these forums are employed.

2) We are not dissing your ideas or opinions on wrestling, we are insulting you because of your inability (or just lack of effort) to communicate so that people can extract meaning from what you say.

Next time you want to express an opinion, you might like to dress it up so that it can be understood, or you just look stupid.

Xero
02-25-2006, 09:42 PM
now your wondering, is 94 svt cobra going to go with a "your such a dork" diss to xero, or is he going to "Zing" from xero to the scorpion? I think were gonna go with a ZING from xero to scorpion, hitting with 100 percent accuracy. God this forum rules
I can make money from designing. You, on the other hand, will lose money by making your car go VROOOOOOM.

(And yes, I'm a dork/geek/whatever, and I'm proud of it. So if you do call me a dork, I honestly wouldn't mind.)

Pinnacle Charisma
02-26-2006, 05:41 AM

I think you will find that noone cares what you will do.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 02:21 PM
To those fuckers who think that i am certain person called WWEfan they are completely stupid i just became a member on this board and i dont know who this WWEfan is. I also am not a fucking teelitubie and how in the fuck do yall know what a tellitubie is i just learned what that was a bout a week ago :n: :rant: :foc: :mad:

TerranRich
02-27-2006, 02:28 PM
what eva yuo are all just jellous tat i hav such leet forum and web dezigning skills, o an i also hav some awesome ninja skills. girls loves a guy wit skills. vote 4 pedro fuck jerks!

PureHatred
02-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Boy the jobbers crawled out of the woodworks in this thread.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 02:34 PM
talk about some one with some lack of speech this dumb ass cant spell worth a shit. He probebly got his education from a crackerjack box. Man can this guy even spell a word more than 10 letters long. If any one can spell a word longer that 10 letters long then by all mean do it just leave me out of this shit
:foc:

TerranRich
02-27-2006, 02:46 PM
yaeh izzin it funny how i m maken fun of sumbuddy who spells horrabley by doing wut he is doin? siriusly tho i agree wit purrhatred wwen he sez dat the jobbers crawled out of de wouldwork if de wouldwork is scorpian's ass!! omfglolorz!!

Xero
02-27-2006, 03:05 PM
talk about some one with some lack of speech this dumb ass cant spell worth a shit. He probebly got his education from a crackerjack box. Man can this guy even spell a word more than 10 letters long. If any one can spell a word longer that 10 letters long then by all mean do it just leave me out of this shit
:foc:
Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Extreme Angle
02-27-2006, 03:10 PM
http://www.teletubbies.com/teletubbies.jpg
*teletubbies*

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 03:13 PM
who the fuck asked you opion on my thread and the fucking picture is just scary and why the hell do you add it

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 03:16 PM
hey terranrich my ass has nothing to do with the post so dont go there.

Xero
02-27-2006, 03:24 PM
who the fuck asked you opion on my thread and the fucking picture is just scary and why the hell do you add it
Well, you implied that you wanted our WrestleMania thoughts. So here they are.

I think I'm ordering WrestleMania and I think you're an asshole.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 03:35 PM
when i say thoughts i mean my thoughts are the ones i posted not your opinions of me or any one who you dont like so fuck off or go to hell either one works

PureHatred
02-27-2006, 03:44 PM

You posted in a message board, fuckhead. By defintion you wanted everyone on the boards to giver their opinion.

Extreme Angle
02-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Jesus your making me look like einstein here...
think about what your gonna type before you post it...

:foc: YOU FUCKING COCK!:foc:

Xero
02-27-2006, 03:50 PM
when i say thoughts i mean my thoughts are the ones i posted not your opinions of me or any one who you dont like so fuck off or go to hell either one works
Next time, type a well thought-out thread, or at least one that someone with fifth grade reading skills can understand. What you typed could have been added to any number of threads pertaining to WrestleMania, Rey, Orton, or the RAW title situation. Instead you write a two "sentence" (and I use that word loosely) post that neither sparks conversation nor tells us anything that we need or want to hear.

Maybe next time you can spend more than five minutes typing out a thread that is without much logic, much less grammar.

Also, weren't you banned under a similar username?

Xero
02-27-2006, 03:56 PM
You posted in a message board, fuckhead. By defintion you wanted everyone on the boards to giver their opinion.
And by posting on forums, ESPECIALLY this one, you should be ready for criticism followed by bashing, especially if you have the grammar of a moron.

By the way, thanks for the rep, it's all grey and shiny. :y:

PureHatred
02-27-2006, 04:14 PM
And by posting on forums, ESPECIALLY this one, you should be ready for criticism followed by bashing, especially if you have the grammar of a moron.

By the way, thanks for the rep, it's all grey and shiny. :y:

It's all grey? WTF? I've got like 19000 rep points. That bitch should be as green as the day is long.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 04:16 PM
dude what are you talking about when you say that shit i just asked what people thought about the triple threat at wrestle mania not to bash the shit out of some one who is seriously pissed when his grammer which is at the level of a junior college student because he is a junior college student and i hate that you bash any one that has posted less that you or any other ass hole on this board. you act like you are holier than though and shit like that not all people waste their time on a board

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 04:21 PM
the answer to you asking if i got banned on this site under a similar name i am a new person my screen name is on i made up so if some else used it them i would not have gotten it so fuck off:foc: :mad: :n: :foc:

tucsonspeed6
02-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Despite the bad beginning of this thread, it could be a good one. Without creating a completely new thread, I'd like to address a new question in this one: In one of the headlines, Kurt Angle noted that he would have rather have had a one on one with Rey Mysterio instead of a triple threat match. It seems that Kurt feels that a 1 on 1 makes for a more memorable and epic-like match that seems more suitable for Wrestlemania. It raises two questions: 1) Can a gimmick match (and I think that a triple threat is hardly gimmicky compared to some of the stuff we see these days...) headline Wrestlemania and still be memorable, and 2) Is the main event of Wreslemania so sacred that a mildly gimmicky match could ruin the entire show?

The answer to 1 is undoubtedly yes. No offence to either Angle or Rey, but I've been there, seen that. No matter how they book it, the night before WM, I'll pull out Summerslam '04 (or was it '03?) and watch the match, then sit back, satisfied that I didn't waste my $35 on something I already saw. Besides, as history has shown, Just two years ago we saw WM headlined by a triple threat that I think may not have been the greatest match of all time by any measure, but was a strong candidate for match of the year, and for WM to be headlined by a MOTY candidate is kinda the point, is it not?

Which brings me to my second question: At what point did the main event of WM become untouchable. Sure, you could argue that Angle doesn't want to share the spotlight, or that he just wants to be remembered as the greatest, and a good reference he or his fans could use is a WM main event, but a match like a triple threat has its own strengths and weaknesses. It's my belief that a 3 way may not get the wrestlers over the way a well built feud might, but it does get the title over, and I think it does so better than a two man feud does. Besides, basing a storyline around a triple threat centers the story around the title (or at least it should by default). WWE hasn't been the best lately at building 2 man feuds. Sure, the ME of the most recent PPV isn't about running over Steph's poor puppy, but using cheap heat like Eddie G's name to build a hatred isn't exactly the right path either. Centering it around the title is a better way to build up the WM main event.

So in this case, I disagree with Kurt Angle. How about you guys?

PureHatred
02-27-2006, 04:22 PM
dude what are you talking about when you say that shit i just asked what people thought about the triple threat at wrestle mania not to bash the shit out of some one who is seriously pissed when his grammer which is at the level of a junior college student because he is a junior college student and i hate that you bash any one that has posted less that you or any other ass hole on this board. you act like you are holier than though and shit tlike that not all people waste their time on a board

Nope. Sorry kiddo. Your grammar is not at the level of a JC student. It's at the level of the refugee from some obscure third world country that sailed across the Atlantic stowed away inside a wooden crate and just started speaking English two weeks ago.

Here let me show you:

Dude what are you talking about when you say that shit? I just asked what people thought about the triple threat at Wrestlemania? Not for them to bash the shit out of someone, because of his grammer, which is at the level of a junior college student. I hate that you bash anyone that has posted less than you or for any other reason. You act like you are holier than though. Not all people waste their time on a board

And realistically, even corrected for grammar, that's still an idiotic post.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 04:28 PM
a third world contry refugee that just started talking is like taking a japanees person and giving them dictionary and asking them to read the first word which would be a complete fucking mistake

PureHatred
02-27-2006, 04:31 PM
a third world contry refugee that just started talking is like taking a japanees person and giving them dictionary and asking them to read the first word which would be a complete fucking mistake

:wtf: :wtf::?: :rofl: :'(

I could have a Japanese immigrant read an Armenian cookbook, tape it then play it backwards, then tape that and have the Chemical Brothers do a remix and it would make more sense than the gibberish you're spouting.

Translation. I :heart: You.

Xero
02-27-2006, 04:40 PM
It's all grey? WTF? I've got like 19000 rep points. That bitch should be as green as the day is long.
Wasn't talking to you.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 04:40 PM
dude wtf is up with i heart you that is just stupid i am not a fucking fagget so that is just stupid

Xero
02-27-2006, 04:46 PM
dude what are you talking about when you say that shit i just asked what people thought about the triple threat at wrestle mania not to bash the shit out of some one who is seriously pissed when his grammer which is at the level of a junior college student because he is a junior college student and i hate that you bash any one that has posted less that you or any other ass hole on this board. you act like you are holier than though and shit like that not all people waste their time on a board
What I'm talking about is that I don't have the energy to decipher posts from jackasses like you who can't take an extra five minutes to type out a thought-out post. This isn't a chat room buddy, you have as much time as you want to spell check and proofread your fucking posts.

And, dude, that is seriously the longest run-on sentence that I've ever seen.

Xero
02-27-2006, 04:50 PM
dude wtf is up with i heart you that is just stupid i am not a fucking fagget so that is just stupid
It's "faggot" and I'd be very concerned if you were a cigarette. Well, actually, I'd be relived. Because certainly a human being who is in college can write complete sentences and paragraphs. If not, I'm glad that I'm not in THAT college.

master
02-27-2006, 04:51 PM

i prefer the option of turning this thread into a darkscorpian bashing forum if ya dnt mind u "noob"

tucsonspeed6
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Sorry, DS13. I just feel like your constant rambling and bickering about being flamed is ruining the experience for everyone. Even through your grammar got people off track at first, you could have ignored the noob bashers and your thread could have continued without a hitch. I tried to take the focus off of you, but you've gone and made stomping your rep into the ground far more entertaining than anything I could do.

However, as for everyone else, if you would like to see my hard work in thinking about this topic, do look just a few posts up. I think I make some good points in there and would like some feedback.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 04:54 PM
i dont like people that dont follow what is posted to start off with. If you dont want to stay on topic then find another post. If you add a heart to your post make sure you know that the person is the opposite sex of you.

Xero
02-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Sorry, DS13. I just feel like your constant rambling and bickering about being flamed is ruining the experience for everyone. Even through your grammar got people off track at first, you could have ignored the noob bashers and your thread could have continued without a hitch. I tried to take the focus off of you, but you've gone and made stomping your rep into the ground far more entertaining than anything I could do.

However, as for everyone else, if you would like to see my hard work in thinking about this topic, do look just a few posts up. I think I make some good points in there and would like some feedback.
Your post should have been it's own thread.

TerranRich
02-27-2006, 04:57 PM
yea becoz its empossibel to love sumbuddy of de same sex as u. omfg seriassly guys yu're all frekkin' fags and queerin dun make da world go round coz ultimet worrier sayz so

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey tucsonspeed6 I like your thoughts so if any one is going to bash me bring it on. Any way at WrestleMania it will be Rey,Ortan, and Angle.

Xero
02-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Hey tuscan I like your thoughts so if any one is going to bash me bring it on. Any way at WrestleMania it will be Rey,Ortan, and Angle.
:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love:

TerranRich
02-27-2006, 04:59 PM
And take it from DS13, the expert:

http://kenytelenekvagyunk.freeblog.hu/Files/retard.jpg

tucsonspeed6
02-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Your post should have been it's own thread.

I know, but I hate making new threads, and this one was kinda popular anyway. Maybe tomorrow I'll copy and paste it and pretend its new.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I think that angle just wants to see him self beat rey and not hve to deal with 2 people.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Tucson dont worry about copying and pasteing just keep posting here it is fine

Y3J
02-27-2006, 05:35 PM
ALEAHALAEHALEHEALAHELAELEHELAA!!!

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Y3J what are you thinking quote HBK's music or shelton's music

Xero
02-27-2006, 05:45 PM
It's been so long since a thread has been Hassan'd! :D :love:

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Aint no stoppen me now!

TerranRich
02-28-2006, 03:04 PM
You wanna know my thoughts on WrestleMania? Well...

ALLALLLEEYYYAYAALLELEYYYAAALLLEEYEYYEAAAALLLEEEYYYYAAAALLEEYEYYAAAAA.....

http://images.xylot.com/hassand_dogshow.jpg

DAMN YOU, HASSAN! WE'VE BEEN PRE-EMPTED BY THE WESTMINSTER ALLALELEYYYAAA SHOW!!!

That's right, folks. This thread has just been... HASSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN'D!

Extreme Angle
02-28-2006, 03:05 PM
God you trying to make come backs is making everbody want to bash you more...
and thanks for the grey shiny rep also :y:

I have a major problem i think... i can't stop doing 3 lil dots in a row after every sentance :'(

DarkScorpion13
02-28-2006, 06:28 PM
the more you flame me less rep you get from me

Darkjaderose
02-28-2006, 06:58 PM
You wanna know my thoughts on WrestleMania? Well...

ALLALLLEEYYYAYAALLELEYYYAAALLLEEYEYYEAAAALLLEEEYYYYAAAALLEEYEYYAAAAA.....

http://images.xylot.com/hassand_dogshow.jpg

DAMN YOU, HASSAN! WE'VE BEEN PRE-EMPTED BY THE WESTMINSTER ALLALELEYYYAAA SHOW!!!

That's right, folks. This thread has just been... HASSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN'D!
I have a question abut this why the hell did you do this

DarkScorpion13
02-28-2006, 07:08 PM
hassan is nothing less than a flea bitten dog that would turn any ones life upside down. I agree with jade why the hell talk about hassan as a if he is a god when he was fired. :?:

Corndad
03-01-2006, 01:25 AM
ROFL at This Thread....

TerranRich
03-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Darkjaderose & DarkScorpion13: You're both obviously n00bs and, coincidentally, retards so I will cut you both a little slack. You haven't spent much time around the TPWW boards. From time to time, when I find a thread that is worthy of it, I will HASSAN a thread. It's a tradition around here.

Remove foot from mouth, THEN speak.

Extreme Angle
03-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Well said Terran

DarkScorpion13
03-01-2006, 02:04 PM
sorry that i misjuged you

TerranRich
03-01-2006, 05:02 PM
DS13: If you're serious, then don't worry about it. I hold no grudges. :)