PDA

View Full Version : New signing: Mason Raige

Average Joe
02-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Mason Raige was evaluated by WWE agents Tommy Dreamer and Dean Malenko this past weekend at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, NY. Raige was one of 13 selected from over 4000 applicants and was put through a workout prior to the WWE's House show that featured Long Island's own Mick Foley, Mikey Mondo, Ashley, and Matt Striker. The tryout results are in, and Mason Raige will be signing with World Wrestling Entertainment. More details about this exciting story will be disclosed as they become available.

source: masonraige.com

I know this guy personally and he's the shiznit. Not sure when he's going to OVW, but expect to see Mason Raige on WWE TV eventually. You can check out his website too for more info. There are pics and videos, too.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/m/mason-raige.html

Shadow
02-25-2006, 01:10 AM
Mason Raige was evaluated by WWE agents Tommy Dreamer and Dean Malenko this past weekend at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, NY. Raige was one of 13 selected from over 4000 applicants and was put through a workout prior to the WWE's House show that featured Long Island's own Mick Foley, Mikey Mondo, Ashley, and Matt Striker. The tryout results are in, and Mason Raige will be signing with World Wrestling Entertainment. More details about this exciting story will be disclosed as they become available.

source: masonraige.com

I know this guy personally and he's the shiznit. Not sure when he's going to OVW, but expect to see Mason Raige on WWE TV eventually. You can check out his website too for more info. There are pics and videos, too.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/m/mason-raige.html

Jobbing to everyone under the sun including the Juniors. That's what Raige is gonna be doing.

Average Joe
02-25-2006, 01:29 AM
Lies. Mason Raige isn't Shannon Moore. He's much much better.

HeartBreakMan2k
02-25-2006, 01:41 AM
Hell, if Dean approves than I approve. I think I take his evaluation higher than probably anyone this side of Shawn, Bret, Kurt, or Lance.

Joey Slugs
02-25-2006, 03:44 AM
oh boy... another hoss.

atleast he was trained by Curse and Whipwreck

Loose Cannon
02-25-2006, 11:05 AM
NY Wrestling Connection :cool: