PDA

View Full Version : Promotion Signs Primetime Deal with CBS

Me
02-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Adrenaline Unleashed Signs With CBS

February 22, 2006; Las Vegas, Nevada / Los Angeles, California:

Adrenaline Unleashed signed on with the nationally renown mass media company, CBS. This new relationship, along with the recent commitment to air the West coast promotion for national primetime syndication will increase viewers and production support for the new surge in sports entertainment, Adrenaline Unleashed.

Renown for its multiple faces of broadcasting media, CBS is also a veteran of events marketing and promotions. By adding CBS to the Adrenaline Unleashed promotion, they are able to open up relationships with such world recognized companies such as Pepsi, Virgin, Sony, and many others.

Stay tuned in as Adrenaline Unleashed, CBS, and Pro Stage Productions prepare to launch live nationwide this Spring 2006.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company with constituent parts that reach back to the beginnings of the broadcast industry, as well as newer businesses that operate on the leading edge of the media industry. The Company, through its many and varied operations, combines broad reach with well-positioned local businesses, all of which provide it with an extensive distribution network by which it serves audiences and advertisers in all 50 states and key international markets. It has operations in virtually every field of media and entertainment, including broadcast television (CBS and UPN), cable television (Showtime), local television (CBS Television Stations), television production and syndication (CBS Paramount Television and King World), radio (CBS Radio), advertising on out-of-home media (CBS Outdoor), publishing (Simon & Schuster), theme parks (Paramount Parks), digital media (CBS Digital Media Group and CSTV Networks) and consumer products (CBS Consumer Products).

Visit the Adrenaline Unleashed web site at www.adrenaline-unleashed.com (http://www.adrenaline-unleashed.com/) for the newest information and the most up to date activities and press releases
============================
Here is a direct link to their roster page:
http://www.adrenaline-unleashed.com/superstars.php

From the best I can tell they are a TNA knock-off (why anyone would want to be a second-rate knock off of a third-rate promotion I'll never know,) and they have no big name stars. But if CBS is willing to put them in prime-time they must be putting on some seriously hot shows. I'm interested in seeing where this goes form here.

Pinnacle Charisma
02-26-2006, 05:35 AM
Is there any names that wrestle for this promotion that are relitivily well known

Me
02-26-2006, 05:37 AM
Chis Danials and Aaron Auguelra (Jesus) are about the best they got going for them in the name department... :-\

Me
02-26-2006, 05:42 AM
There is a trailer up on their main page. Looks like shite.

Pinnacle Charisma
02-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Chis Danials and Aaron Auguelra (Jesus) are about the best they got going for them in the name department... :-\

Are you talking about the fallen angel or someone else?

Me
02-26-2006, 08:20 AM
The one and the same.

JH
02-26-2006, 08:26 AM
it wont last

Me
02-26-2006, 08:36 AM
^^^Probably, but its still worth keeping an eye on.

Jordan
02-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Why would CBS put them on prime time?

The One
02-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Don't know...don't care. But so long as Christopher Daniels is appearing on television, I will be watching.

KingofOldSchool
02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Why would CBS put them on prime time?

Because it's CBS.

loopydate
02-26-2006, 06:40 PM
You mean the highest-rated network in America CBS?

Corkscrewed
02-26-2006, 08:47 PM
I have never heard of this fed at all. Sounds like a pretty bonehead move to sign a no-name company. At least get something like CZW, the third biggest fed in the world. :shifty:

HeartBreakMan2k
02-26-2006, 08:55 PM
It won't even make air, they'll do a pilot, it will be a flop and forgotten about.

DS
02-26-2006, 10:06 PM
I have never heard of this fed at all. Sounds like a pretty bonehead move to sign a no-name company. At least get something like CZW, the third biggest fed in the world. :shifty:
I've read that article twice, visited the website, and watched that trailer and I still have to go back to remember the name.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-27-2006, 12:57 AM
Horrible.

Also, watch this guys "video" It's so bad it's funny.
http://www.adrenaline-unleashed.com/Hop_Sing_Lee.php

FourFifty
02-27-2006, 02:40 AM
Unleashed promotion, they are able to open up relationships with such world recognized companies such as Pepsi

Didn't read what everyone else has said, but was I the only one thinking "They NEED CM Punk?"

ddpBANG
02-28-2006, 10:45 AM
THEIR RING HAS SIX SIDES!!!

<s>The Human Tornado</s>
<s>Hop Sing Lee</s>
<s>Dante</s>
<s>Navajo Warrior</s>
<s>Passion Hasegawa</s>
<s>Al Katrazz</s>
<b>"The Fallen Angel"
"Old School" Oliver John</b>
<s>Shooting Wolf</s>
<s>Johnny Goodtime</s>
<b>Messiah</b>
<s>Davey Richards</s>
<s>"XXX" Lawrence Tyler</s>
<b>Aaron Aguilera
Shannon Ballard
Shane Ballard</b>

6 guys I've heard of, and only one that casual fans would know.

Why do I not see this getting off the ground?

shawn112233
02-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Horrible.

Also, watch this guys "video" It's so bad it's funny.
http://www.adrenaline-unleashed.com/Hop_Sing_Lee.php

LOL why do they keep showing him beating up on the same guy...who btw cant sell a karate chop on the shoulder for shit.

Savio
02-28-2006, 09:44 PM
We already got a thread on this BTW

Shaggy
03-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Ive seen some of Human Tornado's work....hes pretty good in the ring...reminds me alot of Ron Killings...except not as much muscle on him.

Ive heard of this fed before due to my travels to Nodq.com and watching their xmv show.

Well since its wrestling Ill Watch it and since its got Daniels...I will definently pay attention...but like its already been said...I dont expect it to last

FourFifty
03-01-2006, 01:09 AM
The Messiah? I thought he was pretty cool in XPW, even if XPW was crap. I might be forced to scope this out now.

Londoner
03-01-2006, 04:14 PM
What a shitty name for a wrestling promotion, how are the crowd supposed to chant that?It's not the same as chanting .."TNA, TNA, TNA!"