PDA

View Full Version : Psychosis Wrestles Dark Match

Kenny
12-10-2003, 08:28 PM
At the WWE Smackdown Tapings Jamie Noble gets a win of Psychosis. That's all they have written for the spoilers... but I think it's cool. They need to bring back some old school WCW cruiser weights. Specially Juvie and DEFINATELY La Parka.

Ricky
12-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Who is "they"?

Who wrote what it is you are saying?

loopydate
12-10-2003, 08:35 PM
*Marks out for Psychosis*

I totally agree with you on bringing in Juvy, but with his past... Of course, they let Eddie Guerrero come back and they still have William Regal under contract.

Kenny
12-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Who is "they"?

Who wrote what it is you are saying?

Just about any site that does spoilers... but I got mine from Wrestleview.

MVP
12-10-2003, 09:13 PM
I think Juvi still wrestles for NWA:TNA on occasion, and does indies in Mexico and Japan. I'm positive La Parka has been in indies as of late as well so they could have consideration if WWE recruits them.

sensai86
12-11-2003, 01:55 PM
DEFINATELY La Parka.

Definately La Parka,He F***ing rocks,and could become chairman of the WWE :wtf:

Head
12-11-2003, 02:01 PM
If they brought Juvie to Smackdown, that would kick incredible amounts of ass. That guy ruled.

Wouldn't mind seeing Norman Smiley too. I know he's not a cruiserweight, but that guy was funny as hell.

KayfabeMan
12-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Smiley may be funny,but that's where it stops.He's not that great of a worker,and often blows about 3-4 spots in one match (keep in mind,more often than not he is the one coming up with these spots).

I'd like to be able to see Psychosis,and depending on which La Parka,and all of the other cruisers on a regular basis,but I don't think WWE should hire them.They'd pull the same shit on them that they did with Ultimo Dragon.

Head
12-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Smiley may be funny,but that's where it stops.He's not that great of a worker,and often blows about 3-4 spots in one match (keep in mind,more often than not he is the one coming up with these spots).
I think its worth it. A little comic releif is one of the essential parts of the show.

Sensei Of Mattitude
12-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Think of the tag team possibilites of Goldust and Norman Smiley! How unbelieveable would that have been. Too bad, Goldust is leaving and Norman ain't coming.

Who the f*ck wouldn't want to see Pyschosis, La Parka, Norman, Juventud, and Blitzgrieg over NO TALENT pieces of crap, A-Train, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, and others.

The cruiserweight division would be so hot. Plus they could (Juvi, Pyschosis, La Parka) could make tag teams and compete for the Tag Team Titles.
Who doesn't want to see Eddie and Chavo vs Juvi and Pyschosis? Or Rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon vs Juventud Guerrera vs Pyschosis vs Tajiri vs Jamie Noble? 6 Pack Cruiserweight style?

Bring him in.

Noid
12-11-2003, 02:46 PM
loopydate, are you counting William Regal as a cruiserweight there? Because right now he is far from it (wrestling wise). He is in the weight gap of 200-220lbs right now though, but if I know the WWE, they'll bring im bac as more of a technical worker.

loopydate
12-11-2003, 03:13 PM
No, no. I'm counting William Regal as a worker with personal problems.

I said that they might not hire Juvy on account of his past issues (i.e. dropping acid and running naked through a hotel lobby on a WCW tour), but then I added that they have Eddie Guerrero (alcohol) and William Regal (painkiller addiction) still under contract.

Sorry for any confusion.

born angry
12-11-2003, 03:14 PM
cruiserweights suck

loopydate
12-11-2003, 03:20 PM
cruiserweights suck

Mr. McMahon? When did you join the TPWW boards?

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 04:22 PM
^ said the guy with the Vince avatar. :p

Anyway, just cuz a guy wrestled a dark match doesn't mean he's w/ the WWE, though. Just remember that, because I think Loki's wrestled a few WWE dark matches too. But it'd be awesome if he did sign, as long as he didn't get buried.

born angry
12-11-2003, 04:26 PM
how cool would that be i could buy and sell everyone of you

loopydate
12-11-2003, 04:29 PM
^ said the guy with the Vince avatar. :p

LOL. Whoops.

Corkscrewed
12-12-2003, 01:21 AM
how cool would that be i could buy and sell everyone of you

You'd own WWE, not TPWW. Everyone knows that the only one who can buy and sell us is Triple A. Duh.

Kenny
12-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Think about this shit though.... How awesome would it be to see Triple Threat Cruiserweight Matches, Fatal 4 ways, tag team matches,... some Cruiser Weight 6 - 8 man ladder match action?

What a division... Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, Psychosis, Juvi, Shark Boy, Blitzkreg, Essa Rios, bring back Taka, Spanky, Funaki, Paul London...

Then have 2 cruiser weight matches on Smackdown per show. A Cruiserweight Title might as well not even be on the show when only 1 - 4 appear on the show a week.

born angry
12-12-2003, 05:03 AM
essa rios????????????

is he still alive

Mikey
12-12-2003, 06:24 AM
I would be glad if they brought in more Luchadores like Phycosis. but I think the only way they would bring Juvi in is if he was clean especially after his incident in WCW when they in Australia

King Jericho
12-12-2003, 09:11 AM
Mr. McMahon? When did you join the TPWW boards?

hes just born angry :roll:

lol that sucked :meh:

King Jericho
12-12-2003, 09:12 AM
essa rios????????????

is he still alive

Yeh, didnt he get fired for something homosexual related or something, then again im probably wrong

born angry
12-12-2003, 09:14 AM
Yeh, didnt he get fired for something homosexual related or something, then again im probably wrong

something homosexual related i hope thats true cause it's hilarious

King Jericho
12-12-2003, 09:16 AM
:meh: i heard something like that but dont know if its the truth

born angry
12-12-2003, 10:06 AM
:meh: i heard something like that but dont know if its the truth

i very miuch doubt that it is true

essa molesting big show hahaha

Rammsteinmad
12-13-2003, 09:39 AM
Bring back Buff!

Nah, anyway, Juvi and co would be a good addition to the cruiserweight division, but chances are, they'll never come into the WWE, and if they do, they'll only be around for a week or two and then be banished to OVW or Velocity forever.